Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
The increasing proportion of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere is important because of its heat absorbing properties. The land and seas on the planet absorb and emit heat, and that heat is trapped in carbon dioxide molecules. The NOAA likens CO2 to leaving bricks in a fireplace that still emit heat after a fire goes out.

Greenhouse gases contribute to the planet maintaining a temperature that can sustain life, but too much can impact the entire ecosystem that sustains us. That’s what’s happening now. As the NOAA notes, “increases in greenhouse gases have tipped the Earth’s energy budget out of balance, trapping additional heat and raising Earth’s average temperature.”

The properties of CO2 also mean that it adds to the greenhouse effect in a way that other emissions do not, thanks to its ability to absorb wavelengths of thermal energy that things like water vapor can’t. That’s why increases of atmospheric carbon dioxide are responsible for about two-thirds of the total energy imbalance causing Earth’s temperature to rise, according to the NOAA.

•••
"The top environmental problems are selfishness, greed and apathy." Too true, and too endemic to human nature. People really need to be enlightened and to put it into practice. But that will truly require a spiritual revolution. It will not be brought about by coercive government actions or by the pursuit of narrow self-interest.

It would be nice to discuss ideas like this here rather than the petty and insignificant bickering that usually dominates US political talk.

There are plenty of clear paths to solving the problems of plastic pollution, environmental degradation, marine degradation and loss of species and bees. It's mostly a distraction to speak of global warming because it is still to a large degree conjecture, and no actually workable solutions have even been offered. Meanwhile, there are problems we can see in front of us right now that actually can be solved with education and will.

Trumpers, proud to be stupid. Bonding over stupidity.

https://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

•••
Largest polluters are in Asia.

Of course, US and Canada could do more. Subsidizing recycling centers. Encouraging people to conserve, recycle, reuse could be effective. Most of the country could cut power consumption during peak load times using geothermal systems to cool and heat their homes. Cheaper than solar panel upgrades.

Solar panels are made from toxic metals that are hard to recycle. Windmills are expensive and inefficient. Most electricity in this country is made burning fossil fuels.

Instead of practical, easy to implement solutions politicians are grand standing with ridiculous strategies to rebuild every building, eliminate fossil fuel and cow-farts.

carbon dioxide in the atmosphere has just topped 415 parts per million.... reaching 415.26 parts per million, according to sensors at the Mauna Loa Observatory, a research outpost of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Agency.

https://techcrunch.com/2019/05/12/c...-million-for-the-first-time-in-human-history/

Uh oh

Last edited:
•••
•••
Pot calling the kettle black.

That doesn't even make sense, at least you're consistently stupid. The anti-Science types, Climate Change deniers, Evolution deniers. reality deniers etc. seem to be all Trump supporters.

Last edited:
•••
Remember, it's just politicized science created by people trying to push marxism :cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious:

•••
Either.... There is a big global conspiracy to create fake science to push "marxist doctrine", so people who believe in the conspiracy reject tthe science
Or people think the conclusions of the science is being used to promoet marxist doctrine.... So then they choose to not believe the science !

Those people really care about the truth, yeah. They will reject the science because they don't like how some people choose to react to it or use it for politics or whatever
That is a really good way of thinking

•••
Are most anti-vaxxers Republicans?

•••
•••
That doesn't even make sense, at least you're consistently stupid. The anti-Science types, Climate Change deniers, Evolution deniers. reality deniers etc. seem to be all Trump supporters.

Another day ending in y and JB's on his stump, demeaning anyone who might disagree with him.

•••
Come on... democrats would never stoop to politicizing science to create hysteria for political power.

Either.... There is a big global conspiracy to create fake science to push "marxist doctrine", so people who believe in the conspiracy reject tthe science
Or people think the conclusions of the science is being used to promoet marxist doctrine.... So then they choose to not believe the science !

Those people really care about the truth, yeah. They will reject the science because they don't like how some people choose to react to it or use it for politics or whatever
That is a really good way of thinking

•••
Another day ending in y and JB's on his stump, demeaning anyone who might disagree with him.

Another day, you already forget your earlier posts. Your memory issues continue to get worse.

As far as anti-vaxxers, more Dems want vaccinations required than Republicans. I think it's Republicans that also have the bigger group of people that think Jesus will cure their kid's health issues than actual medical attention. Child abuse basically. Putting religion, church ahead of the health and safety of children (see mass child sex abuse by churches/scouts).

Last edited:
•••
•••
Rob Monster is from there too and posted that shit about measles or something haha

•••
The president called in to Sean Hannity's Fox News show in which the two men railed against alleged improper behavior from federal law enforcement, which Trump contended continued after he won the 2016 election.

"I don’t know if you remember, a long time ago, very early on I used the word ‘wiretap,’ and I put in quotes, meaning surveillance, spying you can sort of say whatever you want," Trump said, saying it garnered attention "like you’ve never seen."

"Now I understand why, because they thought two years ago when I said that just on a little bit of a hunch and a little bit of wisdom maybe, it blew up because they thought maybe I was wise to them," Trump continued. "Or they were caught. And that’s why. If they weren’t doing anything wrong it would've just gotten by, nobody would’ve cared about it."

"It was pretty insignificant I thought when I said it, and it’s pretty amazing," he added.

The president made the stunning claim about his predecessor in March 2017, alleging without evidence, that "President Obama was tapping my phones in October, just prior to Election!”

The Justice Department confirmed in a court filing the following September that neither it nor the FBI had evidence Trump Tower was the target of surveillance efforts by the Obama administration during the 2016 presidential election.

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...f-obama-wiretapping-was-based-on-a-little-bit

So Trump made that wiretap thing up on a bit of a hunch and threw it out there to see what would happen.... Everyone is ok with this, RIGHT

Last edited:
•••
A lot of conflicting leaks about this subject but it's pretty clear, the FBI was spying on Trump's campaign. Liberals in this thread have been wrong about everything regarding the Muller report.

The president called in to Sean Hannity's Fox News show in which the two men railed against alleged improper behavior from federal law enforcement, which Trump contended continued after he won the 2016 election.

"I don’t know if you remember, a long time ago, very early on I used the word ‘wiretap,’ and I put in quotes, meaning surveillance, spying you can sort of say whatever you want," Trump said, saying it garnered attention "like you’ve never seen."

"Now I understand why, because they thought two years ago when I said that just on a little bit of a hunch and a little bit of wisdom maybe, it blew up because they thought maybe I was wise to them," Trump continued. "Or they were caught. And that’s why. If they weren’t doing anything wrong it would've just gotten by, nobody would’ve cared about it."

"It was pretty insignificant I thought when I said it, and it’s pretty amazing," he added.

The president made the stunning claim about his predecessor in March 2017, alleging without evidence, that "President Obama was tapping my phones in October, just prior to Election!”

The Justice Department confirmed in a court filing the following September that neither it nor the FBI had evidence Trump Tower was the target of surveillance efforts by the Obama administration during the 2016 presidential election.

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...f-obama-wiretapping-was-based-on-a-little-bit

So Trump made that wiretap thing up on a bit of a hunch and threw it out there to see what would happen.... Everyone is ok with this, RIGHT

•••
You mad bro? ✌️♥️🌈🌞
You should not get emotional, offended and hurt if your going to hang in this thread. Reporting views you don't agree with as "hate" is not debating. It's not discussing. It's absurd.

There are posts that some won't agree with, on all sides of the aisle, but if we call "hate" on every disagreement the issues and problems will perpetuate into utter chaos.

Best to you and happy debating!

•••
So yesterday I got the following message from this FACELESS Moderator, with no link back to him:

Your post in the thread The NP's Official USA Political Thread was deleted. Reason: Promoting violence and harm to others is not allowed

Yesterday at 8:38 PM

The problem, Mr. FACELESS Moderator is that you DON'T say what post was "Promoting violence and harm" to the poor little snowflake that reported it.

It's pretty obvious it was Grilled, who reported me, since he admitted he did it, the same arrogant idiot that thinks the sun shines out of his ass and who in just two days on this thread DISLIKED well over 20 posts aimed solely at those that have a different political viewpoint.

He must get orgasms when he hits his favorite button...
4zP8-OzHcd4p62ElNnCRHvqq3LFLF7D8wpttL6J180zIbGX_sIt5DXIfo7BCYRhaYQan=s133

Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram and the SPLC would probably love to employ him, without batting an eyelid since he fits perfectly into their biased, leftist line of thought.
What a shame you were reported. I hope people can debate with reason and not resort to those tactics.

•••
Liberals in this thread have been wrong about everything regarding the Muller report.
Oh Did people here claim he conspired with russia., without evidence

•••
What a shame you were reported. I hope people can debate with reason and not resort to those tactics.

There's a certain kind of language that is and isn't tolerated per namePros rules.

Don't like it.

Take it elsewhere.

Last edited:
•••
"There’s always kind of a calming feeling, I tell folks, when I think of the Holocaust"

- An elected Democrat in 2019
Would you say that elected Democrat has great hatred for Israel and Jews

•••
"There's kind of a calming feeling I always tell folks when I think of the Holocaust, and the tragedy of the Holocaust, and the fact that it was my ancestors, Palestinians, who lost their land and some lost their lives, their livelihood, their human dignity, their existence in many ways, have been wiped out, and some people's passports," Tlaib said.
She continued, "I mean, just all of it was in the name of trying to create a safe haven for Jews, post-the Holocaust, post-the tragedy and the horrific persecution of Jews across the world at that time, and I love the fact that it was my ancestors that provided that, right, in many ways. But they did it in a way that took their human dignity away, right, and it was forced on them. And so when I think about a one-state, I think about the fact that, why couldn't we do it in a better way?"

Um OK

•••

Then there are those who try to scare people away from science and education by using labels like "marxist doctrine" because an uneducated and unquestioning populace is easier to manipulate and control.

•••
Would you say that elected Democrat has great hatred for Israel and Jews

I would say the quote in context was gas-lighting.

Jews were returning to Israel for at least a decade before the end of WWII. The shiek / mufti wan an ally of Hitler. If Rommel had broken through British lines, they would have killed every Jew in the ME. The Arabs in Palestine didn't give the Jews any land but opposed and regularly attacked Jewish people.

•••
Back