Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The long list of reasons HRC was a horrible choice for President.

•••
JB: Look at the this PICTURE!! LOOK AT IT!!!

NRA and Me: Zero F's.

So she took pictures with people then she went to Prison. Your preposition NRA and conservatives don't support the #2A because of freedom is asinine. As a matter of fact, just about everything you push is asinine.

Maria Butina, Who Pleaded Guilty to Conspiring to Influence U.S. Politics, Sentenced to 18 Months in Prison

"Maria Butina, the Russian woman who used gun-rights advocacy to establish ties with the National Rifle Association and attempt to influence U.S. policy in favor of the Kremlin, was sentenced to 18 months in prison."

https://www.wsj.com/articles/maria-...iven-18-months-in-prison-11556293127?mod=e2tw

2g598r.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Actually, I just posted an article like I normally do. But since you used outraged twice, I'm guessing you were. Such a drama queen.

Drama is my middle name... just like bullshit is yours.

------------------

Federal judge says Coast Guard officer accused of terror attack plot will be released from detention

A federal judge in Maryland said Thursday that Christopher Hasson, a Coast Guard lieutenant accused of plotting a domestic terror attack, will be released from detention......

Prosecutors say Hasson is a white supremacist who had a hit list that included prominent Democratic politicians as well as several journalists from CNN and MSNBC.........

Oyer referenced President Donald Trump multiple times, comparing her client's racial slurs and targeting of Democrats and the media to similar views that the President has taken.

Oyer said the list of names Hasson had allegedly assembled didn't amount to a hit list but "looks like the sort of list that our commander in chief might have compiled while watching Fox News in the morning."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/25/politics/hasson-detention-judge/index.html

Defenders actually using Trump as a defense. The Divider in Chief.

•••
I am in my fifties and I believe we will not recover from Trump's destruction in my lifetime :xf.frown:

Never underestimate the DNC's ability to screw things up. Our country is doing great, better than the last 20 years.

If we can bring our Troops home, stop the endless wars Trump will go down in history as one of the GREAT orange men of 21st century.

Last edited:
•••
Attn: Biden Racism supporters- Enter your cell phone to get updates of his concert tour.

https://joebiden.com/

at 2:31- Mightier than thou, pompous a$$hole Biden (Look at his face of evil)
says "Plumb the depths of her Credibility"

Anita Hill, now has her chance and should get a drain auger out to
plumb out career swamp dweller Joe the Ukrainian businessman.

•••
JB: Look at the this PICTURE!! LOOK AT IT!!!

NRA and Me: Zero F's.

So she took pictures with people then she went to Prison. Your preposition NRA and conservatives don't support the #2A because of freedom is asinine. As a matter of fact, just about everything you push is asinine.

haha, you devoting a whole post to a joke meme.

Drama is my middle name... just like bullsh*t is yours.

Everybody here knows you own all those names. Just your last 2 days with not reading articles saying people were anonymous or undisclosed, when names were literally mentioned.

Attn: Biden Racism supporters- Enter your cell phone to get updates of his concert tour.

https://joebiden.com/

at 2:31- Mightier than thou, pompous a$$hole Biden (Look at his face of evil)
says "Plumb the depths of her Credibility"

Anita Hill, now has her chance and should get a drain auger out to
plumb out career swamp dweller Joe the Ukrainian businessman.

Pretty horrible treatment. But when I was watching it, you know what it reminded me of? You guys, especially @mr-x in going after Ford when when she was pointing out Kavanaugh's history. You guys were just as bad, if not worse.

And (again) you guys aren't helping Trump out any, since Trump's history with this kind of stuff is far beyond anything Biden did. Not even close. So thanks, I think it's good to remind voters what a pervert and assaulter Trump is.

I mean really - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations

I'm guessing this will be updated more often now since Biden is now official but he's up 7.5% over Trump - https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_biden-6247.html

Last edited:
•••
I can still remember when you used to be able,to debate political issues with fiends and family wothout people flying into a rage, cutting off ties with families or long time friends - now I’m hearing stories about that all the time. Crazy!!

Personally, I refuse to play that game. I’ll have a thoughtful and respectful conversation about any policy topic with anyone who can do the same ...

A cursory read of your posts shows that to be a complete delusion, sorry to say. Last we engaged you disliked and ranted about mansplaining (which is apparently a form of patronizing language that only men are capable of, "boys and girls"). And that was because I asked you to explain one of the many divisive yet conveniently vague words you throw around that are meant to spread hate.

And this is common to people who share your cult. I know many otherwise nice people who have been twisted by the media and it's sad. And of course, they believe that those who disagree with them live in an alternate reality.

Interesting that the people you argue with here are all well-traveled, multi-lingual, and mostly reside outside the USA. This allows us some separation and perspective outside the intense noise bubble you face inside the country. Watching US news programs today is like reading translations of Soviet propaganda back in the day. You laugh and wonder how anybody could believe it and not feel that their intelligence is being insulted.

The more intelligent Soviets at least knew they were being fed propaganda. In the US, it's all noise and division. By design, by the way.

Get off of Google and pick up a copy of Brave New World. It's an easy read.

•••
The truth of the women here (and really, the men also) who hate my president:

58383260_269656907138866_5719783947253055488_n.jpg

•••
•••
•••
You guys,

Trump wasn’t accused of anything illegal, just flapping his jaws, same as Clarence who evidently was infatuated with her and wouldn’t give up.

I just checked this thread and I avoided most of the kavanaugh thing, and didnt chime in until after it was over.

Biden, only apologized in a phony manner since he is running, but he will be on the Battle for the Soul Apology tour for months. Funny he goes on the View, that dumb group of nit wits to start off. Actually, he is the closest answer if the Dems want to even compete . The 18+ other people are all a farce, knuckleheads, inexperienced clowns calling for extremist platform ideals and pure 💩.

I believe Anita was harrassed but she never accused Clarence of rape 30 years later, with a shady memory bank like the silicon valley stuntwoman lies. I wonder what she did with her gofundme money, hopefully donated to charity.

The Kavanaugh Inquisition was a grandstanding spectacle for Spartacus and Harris, both super arrogant and pompous. Today Cory said he is going after the NRA and take away guns. Such a dumbshit, Political suicide. The democrats all surprise me how they fell in line with the Al Sharptons reparations b.s., and the Bartenders Green New Scam. Maybe Sharpton will make Biden cave and get pulled left by AOC, time will tell.

•••
•••
•••
@mr-x in going after Ford when when she was pointing out Kavanaugh's history. You guys were just as bad, if not worse.

As usual, you're attacking people for telling the truth and defending liars. You're really a loon.

Last edited:
•••
A cursory read of your posts shows that to be a complete delusion, sorry to say. Last we engaged you disliked and ranted about mansplaining (which is apparently a form of patronizing language that only men are capable of, "boys and girls"). And that was because I asked you to explain one of the many divisive yet conveniently vague words you throw around that are meant to spread hate.

And this is common to people who share your cult. I know many otherwise nice people who have been twisted by the media and it's sad. And of course, they believe that those who disagree with them live in an alternate reality.

Interesting that the people you argue with here are all well-traveled, multi-lingual, and mostly reside outside the USA. This allows us some separation and perspective outside the intense noise bubble you face inside the country. Watching US news programs today is like reading translations of Soviet propaganda back in the day. You laugh and wonder how anybody could believe it and not feel that their intelligence is being insulted.

The more intelligent Soviets at least knew they were being fed propaganda. In the US, it's all noise and division. By design, by the way.

Get off of Google and pick up a copy of Brave New World. It's an easy read.
Great post...
81148219.jpg

•••
Woman Glues Her Breasts To The Ground In Protest Against Climate Change

If that’s even true (the Gateway Pundit being more like “hoax central” than a “reliable source”), what’s your point? Some one-off edge case did something crazy - so what? Are you implying that that invalidates climate change?

Last edited:
•••
I don’t know if she’s the one, but very impressed with this lady lately...

•••
I don’t know if she’s the one, but very impressed with this lady lately...

I'm not shocked that guaranteed losers impress you but if it's false hope that excites you I wish you the best.

•••
•••
tumblr_pqmh0zZL9Q1qzm7u9o1_540.jpg

Someone is impressed by a liar who said she was indian???? and who lies still????
Oh, that is your typical democrat, loving a liar....

•••
"House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-CA) on Friday appeared on Bill Maher's show, where the two discussed the Russia probe. "

"Interestingly enough, Maher told Schiff he looked like a stalker."

"But this [the Russia probe] was our big gun," Maher explained. "Now it just looks like you're stalking him [President Donald Trump]."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethb...ff-he-looks-like-a-stalker-heres-why-n2545482

•••
Some one-off edge case did something crazy - so what?

One off? btw: That's a british slang term. There are so many crazy lunatic left wingers, this thread is filled with them.

Here's another today. Retards.

"A protester set off a stink bomb during a Jeff Sessions speech at Amherst College this week."

"The group of activist students that organized the walkout released a statement, condemning their conservative peers for inviting Sessions to campus. They criticized the students who invited Sessions of working with the Young America’s Foundation, which they claim is a player in a “global system of white supremacy.”

They = left-tards

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019...ring-jeff-sessions-speech-at-amherst-college/

ALiens are here breeding to save us from Climate change- another "One off". lolololol

"AN Oxford University professor has claimed aliens are already breeding with humans to create a new hybrid species that will save the planet.

Dr Young-hae Chi, an instructor in Korean at Oxford’s Oriental Institute, part of the prestigious university, thinks this new species will save Earth from annihilation from climate change."

"Dr Chi first said the hybrids may already exist in a lecture in 2012 but has now written a book on the subject.

He believes there is a strong correlation between climate change and alien abductions, the Oxford Student newspaper has reported.

His book, written in Korean, is called Alien Visitations and the End of Humanity.

He says he has identified four types of aliens – small, tall and bold, scaly with snake eyes, and insect-like.

Dr Chi believes the insect aliens may be in charge and give orders to the other types.

The aliens exist in their own bio-system that humans cannot experience because our perception is limited by our organs, the professor has claimed.

As the aliens are said to be highly intelligent, so Dr Chi believes they could solve the problems on Earth in the future, such as climate change.

He said: “So, they come not for the sake of us, but for the sake of them, their survival, but their survival is actually our survival as well — the survival of the entire biosphere.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/89505...rofessor-aliens-breeding-hybrid-humans-earth/

Last edited:
•••
And speaking of British- it seems Lydon is angry that the liberal flood of 20 something's camping on his lawn in the new shithole town of Venice. No idea why anyone would live there.

"'There's needles on the beach and poo all over the sand': Sex Pistol Johnny Rotten rails against homeless anarchy in LA
  • Johnny Rotten says homeless people have moved 'en masse' to his exclusive Los Angeles neighborhood of Venice Beach
  • The punk icon says his multi-million dollar home has been vandalized
  • Rotten, famed for his anti-establishment anthem Anarchy In The UK, admitted he called the police on 'audacious'' 'vagrants' who set up camp outside his property
  • The star says his publishing heiress wife is 'struggling to cope' with the scourge
  • Rotten insists he's not part of the 'establishment elite' "

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...omplains-homeless-crisis-LA-neighborhood.html

•••
Oh, that is your typical democrat, loving a liar..

From a Trump supporter, talking about loving a liar.

There are so many crazy lunatic left wingers, this thread is filled with them

From a Birther and various other conspiracy theories, talking about lunatics.

-------------
Another synagogue shooting, 19 year old white male:

Suspect in deadly synagogue shooting near San Diego may have written hate manifesto

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/m...-police-detain-man-for-questioning/ar-BBWmdIJ

•••
The Synagogue shooting.
Face it,,,,,anti-semitism comes from the entire political spectrum....from the far left to the far right.
Just too many people who hate jews.....

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back