Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
upload_2019-4-18_12-26-28.jpeg

•••
•••
•••
Two year investigation by skilled prosecutes who hate the President and nothing. Now MSNBC is claiming a two year investigation is proof "something" happened.

"Something" was Hillary's pals in the WH, DOJ and FBI colluded to remove a lawfully and fairly elected President because "she" was supposed to win, not "him".

Roesenstien has a good poker face.

•••
Raise your hand if your disappointed in the Muller report... so we know who to laugh at.
Not disappointed at all in the actual report, there is more then enough here to show what POS Trump is and more then enough for other investigations to run with (y)

•••
Not disappointed at all in the actual report, there is more then enough here to show what POS Trump is and more then enough for other investigations to run with (y)

I've only read a few excerpts. The report has a lot of drama written by men who hate the President. As for evidence, it's a one sided. Expected from prosecutors looking for evidence of a crime, not the truth. IMO.

•••
Barr quoted the part in read. Omitted the beginning of the sentence that starts with "Although."
although-mueller.jpg

Working that spin ...

PS - "Did not establish" means just that. Doesn't mean it didn't happen. Just means they weren't able to establish it through the evidence and testimony they had.

•••
I've only read a few excerpts. The report has a lot of drama written by men who hate the President. As for evidence, it's a one sided. Expected from prosecutors looking for evidence of a crime, not the truth. IMO.

lol, all kinds of back and forth between the campaign and Russians

D4ckPTsWkAEqBxW.jpg

D4dKNjbW0AA69Lb.jpg

Hey everyone! Johnnie Drama is shocked the President was upset his AG recused himself, leaving the investigation to a cackle of corrupt, partisan FOH in the FBI and DOJ.

Must be watching Fox

Last edited:
•••
Hey everyone! Johnnie Drama is shocked the President was upset his AG recused himself, leaving the investigation to a cackle of corrupt, partisan FOH in the FBI and DOJ.

Barr quoted the part in read. Omitted the beginning of the sentence that starts with "Although."
Show attachment 116301
Working that spin ...

PS - "Did not establish" means just that. Doesn't mean it didn't happen. Just means they weren't able to establish it through the evidence and testimony they had.
That's called presumption of innocence and due process. The corner stone of our justice system.

Last edited:
•••
I've only read a few excerpts.

No kidding.

So Russia interfered in our election, the Trump campaign welcomed & tried to reward that interference, and then Trump did all he could do to stop the investigation into what Russia did. Is that criminal? Maybe, maybe not. But it's certainly not behavior befitting of a President.
Joe Walsh‏Verified account @WalshFreedom
2:44 PM - 18 Apr 2019

Last edited:
•••
Opinion? Or Spin?

•••
•••
Opinion? Or Spin?

My opinion. I'm not going to read the whole thing today. I think Muller's team wanted to find a crime. AG Bar is an objective view point.

Still processing but something I found interesting;

seanmdav
The Mueller report suggests that Trump ordering Comey to investigate the Steele dossier allegations, which Comey swore to a FISA court were true, potentially constituted obstruction of justice. You can't make this up. This entire investigation was a farce

ME: "suggests" - also an opinion.

D4c5CGkXsAExbBU.png

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
US ranks #48 in 2019 freedom of the press index.
https://rsf.org/en/ranking
How times change. For the worst...

FAKE freedom of the press index. The "press" has spent 2 1/2 years attacking the President and his cabinet with ZERO consequences except their reputation with the public.

•••
FAKE freedom of the press index. The "press" has spent 2 1/2 years attacking the President and his cabinet with ZERO consequences except their reputation with the public.

Trump exacerbates press freedom’s steady decline

"US press freedom, enshrined in the First Amendment to the 1787 constitution, has been under increasing attack over the past few years, and the first year of President Donald J. Trump’s presidency has fostered further decline in journalists’ right to report. He has declared the press an “enemy of the American people” in a series of verbal attacks toward journalists, attempted to block White House access to multiple media outlets, and routinely uses the term “fake news” in retaliation for critical reporting. He has even called for revoking certain media outlets’ broadcasting licenses. The violent anti-press rhetoric from the highest level of the US government has been coupled with an increase in the number of press freedom violations at the local level as journalists run the risk of arrest for covering protests or simply attempting to ask public officials questions. Reporters have even been subject to physical assault while on the job. It appears the Trump effect has only amplified the disappointing press freedom climate that predated his presidency. Whistleblowers face prosecution under the Espionage Act if they leak information of public interest to the press, while there is still no federal “shield law” guaranteeing reporters’ right to protect their sources. Journalists and their devices continue to be searched at the US border, while some foreign journalists are still denied entry into the US after covering sensitive topics like Colombia’s FARC or Kurdistan."

https://rsf.org/en/united-states

What part is fake? They have links to sources.
https://pressfreedomtracker.us/

•••
No kidding.

So Russia interfered in our election, the Trump campaign welcomed & tried to reward that interference, and then Trump did all he could do to stop the investigation into what Russia did. Is that criminal? Maybe, maybe not. But it's certainly not behavior befitting of a President.
Joe Walsh‏Verified account @WalshFreedom
2:44 PM - 18 Apr 2019

Russia interfered in our elections while President Obama knew but didn't almost nothing to stop them. Trump expected to benefit from RU influence but didn't nothing to help or assist them.

So he did the same thing as President Obama.. nothing.

•••
Calling corrupt media out for lying was a real set back for them.

In truth, President Trump hasn't done anything as bad as President Obama, who actively spied on journalist and tried to exclude an entire network, "FOX NEWS" from covering the WH.

Trump exacerbates press freedom’s steady decline

"US press freedom, enshrined in the First Amendment to the 1787 constitution, has been under increasing attack over the past few years, and the first year of President Donald J. Trump’s presidency has fostered further decline in journalists’ right to report. He has declared the press an “enemy of the American people” in a series of verbal attacks toward journalists, attempted to block White House access to multiple media outlets, and routinely uses the term “fake news” in retaliation for critical reporting. He has even called for revoking certain media outlets’ broadcasting licenses. The violent anti-press rhetoric from the highest level of the US government has been coupled with an increase in the number of press freedom violations at the local level as journalists run the risk of arrest for covering protests or simply attempting to ask public officials questions. Reporters have even been subject to physical assault while on the job. It appears the Trump effect has only amplified the disappointing press freedom climate that predated his presidency. Whistleblowers face prosecution under the Espionage Act if they leak information of public interest to the press, while there is still no federal “shield law” guaranteeing reporters’ right to protect their sources. Journalists and their devices continue to be searched at the US border, while some foreign journalists are still denied entry into the US after covering sensitive topics like Colombia’s FARC or Kurdistan."

https://rsf.org/en/united-states

What part is fake? They have links to sources.
https://pressfreedomtracker.us/

Last edited:
•••
Calling corrupt media out for lying was a real set back for them.

You literally touched 0 of that article. Don't think you even read it, responded too quickly.

Thanks. It'll take a few weeks for me to read the whole thing.

I started reading it, will read more later instead of my usual reading I do. But instead of responding to every post here, you could literally be reading it now.

Last edited:
•••
@GILSAN Get this, talk about Liberal idiocy. She gets her domain back, and pages of help here on yet condones theft goes to help the poor. I don’t even think @JB Lions would agree with the OP.

“It is very sad that people are scammed this way, from any country. But I am glad that, at least some of that money, is going to good use by providing jobs which provides some money for families in countries that are rife with poverty. Sometimes there is good that comes out of bad deeds. I can image those workers being told that they are like modern day Robin Hoods...robbing from the rich to give to the poor and spreading the wealth.”

https://www.namepros.com/threads/do...ry-and-a-warning.1132707/page-13#post-7200292

•••
You literally touched 0 of that article. Don't think you even read it, responded too quickly.

I read your post. Name one journalist that Pres. Trump has harmed professionally.

** the link you added covers the US media, not international. Many of the "incidents" seem legit but were not committed by federal Gov. employees.

Last edited:
•••
I started reading it, will read more later instead of my usual reading I do. But instead of responding to every post here, you could literally be reading it now.

Thanks mom.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back