IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't care when YOU do with YOUR life. Just realize your "rights" are not rights when the infringe on others. I resent people expecting me to deny reality, then calling names when you don't.

People getting married don't infringe on you.

•••
pray the gay away crap doesn't work because you can't just change someone's sexuality..
yet you really think MILLIONS of people changed their sexuality by "experimentation" and "choice"
:hilarious:
and that they're all just lying when they say they've only ever been attracted to the same sex.

or they're all just hopelessly confused and led astray by the devil. :xf.frown:
for some reason, they believe they've only ever been attracted to the same sex..but actually, it's a choice. :xf.cool: smooth logic.

maybe the Christian god just thought it would be funny to make some people gay and then tell them to never have sex.

Last edited:
•••
Really. I didn't generalize. I posted there is a lot of child molestation cases with the Catholic church. You on the other hand, along with Gilsan like to generalize with Trans folks. Oh, that's nice, you still love gay people, even tho you think them being able to get married harms society. I'm sure they appreciate it and care what you think on the subject.

I do not agree with the Catholicism doctorine , never have, although I do have catholic friends, I am a non denominational prodestent.

The topic of denomination never arises between myself and the friends and acquaintances, never a need, we respect each other and live our lives for what we are without prejudice.

Myself and my family do not participate in any social media, I believe social media will only lead to bad things, does that make me a bad or strange person?

•••
I do not agree with the Catholicism doctorine , never have, although I do have catholic friends, I am a non denominational prodestent.

The topic of denomination never arises between myself and the friends and acquaintances, never a need, we respect each other and live our lives for what we are without prejudice.

Myself and my family do not participate in any social media, I believe social media will only lead to bad things, does that make me a bad or strange person?

What? That was in response to mr.x. Where did I say anything about participating on social media = bad person? The only thing I've ever thought that was strange in regards to you, was that you didn't believe dinosaurs existed. They did. When the Bible was written, they had no idea what was beneath their feet, wayyyyyyyyy down in the ground. But then new info came about, and you're supposed to adapt your thinking. Fundamentalist Christians, those who take the Bible literally, never adapted.

•••
pray the gay away crap doesn't work because you can't just change someone's sexuality..
yet you really think MILLIONS of people changed their sexuality by "experimentation" and "choice"
:hilarious:
and that they're all just lying when they say they've only ever been attracted to the opposite sex.

or they're all just hopelessly confused and led astray by the devil. :xf.frown:
for some reason, they believe they've only ever been attracted to the opposite sex..but actually, it's a choice. :xf.cool: smooth logic.

maybe the Christian god just thought it would be funny to make some people naturally gay and then tell them to never have sex.

I never implied that the Devil played any role in homosexuality, I do believe it is a choice though, I do not believe homosexuals are born homosexual. I have also never said homosexuals will go to hell or be punished for being homosexual, the only thing I do know, is what is in the Bible concerning homosexualality.

I do not judge homosexual people, I have no right to, nor do I have an opinion as to thier final judgment, I don’t have a right to.

Last edited:
•••
I do not believe homosexuals are born homosexual.

Because you're coming at this from a Christian perspective, not one based on reality/science. Nobody sits down one day and ask themselves, should I be straight or gay. Why would someone choose to have a harder life? Did you? Was there a specific day where you chose? Do you remember it? Can you share your story here?

•••
Because you're coming at this from a Christian perspective, not one based on reality/science. Nobody sits down one day and ask themselves, should I be straight or gay. Why would someone choose to have a harder life? Did you? Was there a specific day where you chose? Do you remember it? Can you share your story here?

I never had the thought of experimenting with being homosexual, thier live isn’t hard because of me I assure you of that, I have gay men and women that I do business with, work with at times, I do not think of them any different than my heterosexual clients and ect. I am sure they disagree with some things about me, just as I disagree with homosexualality.

•••
I never had the thought of experimenting with being homosexual, thier live isn’t hard because of me I assure you of that, I have gay men and women that I do business with, work with at times, I do not think of them any different than my heterosexual clients and ect. I am sure they disagree with some things about me, just as I disagree with homosexualality.

I meant, you said it was a choice. Do you remember the specific day you chose to be straight? Was this at the dining room table? In your room? How old were you? Tell me about the day you made a choice.

•••
it's just thinking that you know better than them, even though you're not in their head.
somehow your assumption that it's a choice is more valid than their assertion that they've always been gay.
sounds like you're just making it up, and they're not.
what is the reason for tihnking it's a choice??

•••
Anyone show me someone who was born half man, half women and half gorilla and has a dorsal fin. Never happened.

Thought I should interject this, Actually there is, its a rare condition afaik, Hermaphrodite. I thought you might have heard it, Just imagine being born like that. The early freak shows and side shows employed them, like the bearded lady. That sort of thing.

“A true hermaphrodite is someone who has both ovary and testicular tissue. The genitalia can vary from completely male or female, to a combination of both or even ambiguous looking.”

https://www.health24.com/Sex/Sexual-diversity/What-is-a-hermaphrodite-20120721

•••
What? That was in response to mr.x. Where did I say anything about participating on social media = bad person? The only thing I've ever thought that was strange in regards to you, was that you didn't believe dinosaurs existed. They did. When the Bible was written, they had no idea what was beneath their feet, wayyyyyyyyy down in the ground. But then new info came about, and you're supposed to adapt your thinking. Fundamentalist Christians, those who take the Bible literally, never adapted.

Social media is somewhat the status quo these days it seems, i was just stating how not participanting in social media could easily p
I meant, you said it was a choice. Do you remember the specific day you chose to be straight? Was this at the dining room table? In your room? How old were you? Tell me about the day you made a choice.

It is natural IMO, I was born male, I have testosterone, testosterone in itself made me a male, now if I had CHOSEN to take hormone replacement of estrogen, I would have probably converted to a female.

•••
it's just thinking that you know better than them, even though you're not in their head.
somehow your assumption that it's a choice is more valid than their assertion that they've always been gay.
sounds like you're just making it up, and they're not.
what is the reason for tihnking it's a choice??

The better question, what makes people think it is not a choice, we never hear about that

•••
It is natural IMO, I was born male, I have testosterone, testosterone in itself made me a male, now if I had CHOSEN to take hormone replacement of estrogen, I would have probably converted to a female.

Exactly. It's not a choice. You have a natural attraction to women. You didn't sit down one day and decide that you did.

•••
Exactly. It's not a choice. You had a natural attraction to women. You didn't sit down one day and decide.

That is your opinion, and I respect that.

My opinion is what I have posted.

•••
That is your opinion, and I respect that.

My opinion is what I have posted.

What, haha. You just agreed with me. I asked you if it was a choice, your response:

"It is natural IMO"

That's the correct answer. Because you know you never had 1 day in your life where you decided to be straight, you just were.

Last edited:
•••
•••

This is supposed to be a “I hate Trump” thread, you need to focus on the Cohen interview. Why do you people go off these tangents? Lol.

Yea, I remember exactly at about 8 or 9, I was in a 7-11 looking at “dirty” magazines under the front counter where know one could see us kids looking at them only then were like 2 maybe 3 choices.... Playboy and Penthouse and was wondering why my instrument began to change position. Way before I had “the talk”. A couple years later, My father didn’t even consider there would be anything but females. Its kinda was in the 60’s “the normal” you know.

All this diversity, inclusion, LBGTPQRSTUV stuff is like pretty new and the latest say 20 years generational stuff. Then all the crazy internet stuff, had no idea how many really strange fetiches that people were into until the 90’s. Haha.

Last edited:
•••
Agree to disagree, sure.

We're not disagreeing tho. You literally posted it was natural.

•••
•••
•••
I think Baron most likely already has some issues.

He will have plenty of cash and choices of what to do. Hopefully, he will have learned how nasty and dirty politicians and the news media are, and not want the spot light and stays away from the Swamp. His mother is a class act. Very impressed with her, its a shame how many ignorant assholes make fun of her, like Jimmy Kimmel.

•••
Thought I should interject this, Actually there is, its a rare condition afaik, Hermaphrodite. I thought you might have heard it, Just imagine being born like that. The early freak shows and side shows employed them, like the bearded lady. That sort of thing.

“A true hermaphrodite is someone who has both ovary and testicular tissue. The genitalia can vary from completely male or female, to a combination of both or even ambiguous looking.”

https://www.health24.com/Sex/Sexual-diversity/What-is-a-hermaphrodite-20120721
Here's a famous world class athlete, considered to be a hermaphrodite... South Africa's Caster Semenya...
IAAF-denies-locking-women-out-of-athletics.jpg

Last edited:
•••
The better question, what makes people think it is not a choice, we never hear about that
what if someone was always going around saying that your attraction to women is a choice.. wouldn't that sound pretty stupid..
and then when you try to tell them it's not, they say you're wrong. lol

•••
Let children be children once again!

Its too late, sorry to say imo. The liberal brainwashing is rampant even outside the US. Been reading all sorts of this inclusiveness stuff this past couple years. Fortunately, seems limited still.

At least local newsprint still have scantily clad women in photos on the backpages and not #metoo or whatever other inclusive stuff. It feeds toxic masculinity you know. 😂

•••
I often why so many people who insist that being gay is as normal as being heterosexual have never had any same-sex experiences themselves. When pressed, they will say it just doesn't appeal to them. But, if all things are equal, why not? Strawberry blonds may not appeal to everyone, but very few guys would reject sex with a strawberry blond because their hair color doesn't appeal to them. Why would an enlightened straight person never have same-gender sex? Is it some kind of sexual repression? I notice they often introduce Christianity into the discussion, however irrelevant it may be? Do they have deep-set religious issues?

And how does one even define "gay?" If a person has same-gender sex one time, are they gay? If a gay person has sex with the opposite gender, does that make them not gay? Or is there a specific percentage when one crosses over into the gay camp, and vice-versa? If a gay person votes Republican, is he still gay?

So many questions....

Once we get the definitions down, how many people here recognize that there is a difference between personal actions/preferences and social mores? Should social mores exist if there is even one person who practices something that falls outside of those mores? Should people who do things that fall outside of accepted mores be ostracized? Should they be tolerated? Or should the mores be changed so that they no longer feel left out? If the social mores aren't changed to help the outliers feel more normal, isn't that itself a form of ostracization? Can a society even exist without commonly accepted social mores?

Enjoy the weekend, all. I know I will!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back