Dynadot
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

I am never logged in! I don’t live in the stares or even have a zip code, I delete all history and cookies, change my ip address daily and it appears the same kinds bias. Fox, Gateway pundit, Brietbart etc never comes up in search results unless I specifically cut an exact match string of text already in their published article, CNN, ABC, Vox, Etc. Only.

Google must have MAC address data bases on all devices, I know they do on Android, they hide that detail I am sure.

Another issue, on my Apple device news app, on the selection window I deleted CNN, etc and added Conservative news, but none ever shows up. Months of testing appears biased also.

Last edited:
•••
The worst is yet to come.

Maybe for USGovt swamp employees. 65% Republicans surveyed and approve of immediate action on shutting down the govt if no wall deal.

Brexit? Yellow vests? More EU populist movements? All good news.

•••
This is politically motivated harassment, not law enforcement.

Incoming New York attorney general Letitia James will use her new office to first and foremost investigate President Donald Trump, his family, and his associates.

β€œWe will use every area of the law to investigate President Trump and his business transactions and that of his family as well,” James recently told NBC News.
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortn...-ny-attorney-general-already-targeting-trump-n2537378

Thanks for the link. Bad for Trump:

This is the one I posted about earlier.
  • The June 2016 Trump Tower meeting with a Russian official.
  • Examine government subsidies Trump received, which were also the subject of Times investigative work.
  • Whether he is in violation of the emoluments clause in the U.S. Constitution through his New York businesses.
  • Continue to probe the Trump Foundation.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...estigations-trump-n946706?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_np

Starting next month. As mentioned, 2019 is going to be his toughest year yet.

----------------
Almost forgot Cohen was also the Deputy Finance Chair of the RNC:

"Yes, Michael Cohen was Trump's personal lawyer, but more recently he was Deputy Finance Chair of the Republican National Committee. The Deputy Finance Chair of the RNC was just sentenced to 3 years in prison for felonies committed during the 2016 presidential election campaign."

DuO2rOEXcAYSUfI.jpg:large

Last edited:
•••
•••
This is not correct. For example, Allen Weisselberg or David Pecker have struck immunity deals.
That is a lot of people under investigation or indicted and/or already plead guilty. When you have so many people working for you who are in trouble with the law, it's no longer a coincidence but a pattern. And they all have evidence on 45. It's not over. The worst is yet to come.

It may be, but that doesn't change the fact the FBI treated Clinton and Trump with different standards.

Hillary was interviewed in private, no recording allowed with her lawyers. One of her lawyers was also a close aid involved in destroying evidence.. but given immunity before the interview.

You don't care about the law or justice. You happy Trump is in trouble.

Last edited:
•••
Soon you will be saying there is no crime.

•••
•••
•••
Fox, Gateway pundit, Brietbart etc never comes up in search results unless I specifically cut an exact match string of text already in their published article, CNN, ABC, Vox, Etc. Only.

Much lower DA / home page PA on most of those sites. I see Fox in the mix pretty often, and it deserves to be there. It just doesn't have quite the accumulated authority of CNN, WaPo or NYT so all else being equal it is less likely to jump ahead of them.

newstemp.png

BTW, the higher the number, the bigger the difference in authority those numbers represent. Easier to go from a 15 to a 20 than from a 93 to a 94.

Oops - AP.org should be apnews.com for their news posts - PA63, DA86 <- Hey AP - you guys have a coveted 2 character domain, maybe you could have just put news on a subdomain?

Also, news and current events results are weighted towards the most recently published content. It's called QDF - Query Deserves Freshness. They assume that news = rapid change = newest is best.

Conspiracy theory and clickbait sites are being deprecated. Also anything promoting hate or violence.

And basic SEO - title tags, on page copy, content organization, site navigation and internal linking ... all need to be taken into account.

Last edited:
•••
Anyone celebrating France’s terror attack will be immediately arrested – Italian Minister...
DfabxlFXcAELF57-702x459.jpg

Italian Deputy Prime Minister, and as many have seen defender of all things Italian, Matteo Salvini issues a strong warning to any who have considered β€˜rejoicing’ at the Strasbourg attack.

Promising arrest of any who would consider celebrating the deaths of innocent people attending the Christmas market in France.

β€œOur postal police [service]is at the cutting edge and it is sifting the Web to find the heinous people who are celebrating someone else’s death,” ANSA quotes Salvini, he vows ”immediate arrest for anyone who has been rejoicing online over the last few hours.”

Three possibly four people were shot dead and 13 others injured, some seriously, in Tuesday’s terror attack near the famed Strasbourg Christmas Market.

The gunman, whom police and media have reported as Cherif Chekatt, a 29-year-old resident known to police for offences in Germany and France and for his radical Islamist views, has still evaded capture.

The Interior Minister promised on Wednesday that any found celebrating the shooting will be immediately sent to prison.

•••
•••
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

The Democrats and President Obama gave Iran 150 Billion Dollars and got nothing, but they can’t give 5 Billion Dollars for National Security and a Wall?

That's because Obama loved Muslims!!!

•••

Attachments

• p1lcf1.jpg
    p1lcf1.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 53
•••
Michael Cohen just addressed a tweet from his former boss, President Donald Trump.

"Recently the President tweeted a statement calling me weak and it was correct but for a much different reason than he was implying. It was because time and time again I felt it was my duty to cover up his dirty deeds."

"This may seem hard to believe," Cohen told the court, "but today is one of the most meaningful days of my life. I have been living in a personal and mental incarceration ever since the day that I accepted the offer to work for a real estate mogul whose business acumen that I deeply admired."

521ed32e-47e4-44b7-944f-ee4e6a11abb4.png

•••
Hits just keep on coming.

Prosecutors reveal plea deal with National Enquirer publisher AMI involved in former Trump lawyer hush money payment

β€œAs a part of the agreement, AMI admitted that it made the $150,000 payment in concert with a candidate’s presidential campaign, and in order to ensure that the woman did not publicize damaging allegations about the candidate before the 2016 presidential election,” according to a press release issued by the Southern District of New York..........

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/tab...-hush-money-payment-reaches/story?id=59779050

Paying off people to influence an election.

Reporter says Trump 'stormed out' of Oval Office after Dem meeting

Los Angeles Times White House reporter Eli Stokols said Tuesday that President Trump "stormed out" of the Oval Office after a meeting Tuesday with key Democrats and threw a folder full of papers out of frustration.

"He stormed out of the Oval, walked into an anteroom just off the Oval Office and had in his hand a folder of briefing papers. And he just scattered them out of frustration - threw them across the room," Stokols said on MSNBC's "Hardball," citing his own reporting with White House officials.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ffice-after-dem-meeting/ar-BBQOYcq?li=BBnb7Kz

He knows he's not getting his wall. Pelosi just owning Trump.

Last edited:
•••
You don't care about the law or justice. You happy Trump is in trouble.
I'm not happy to see your country backsliding and becoming the laughing stock of the rest of the world , but this is your country.
And he's your president, you knew what you were voting for. I'm not responsible for the bad choices of US voters. It's time to take ownership of your bad decisions and lack of judgment.
Cheaters, fraudsters and traitors must face justice no matter their political affiliations.
You'd rather cover up than admit we have a problem ?

No, nobody here is happy. This is not good.
Again, whose fault ?

•••
There always the Pence is the next President, Do a Ford Back Up Plan.

•••
Highlights: Key quotes from the Reuters interview with Trump

ON HIS FORMER LAWYER, MICHAEL COHEN, AND HUSH MONEY PAYMENTS

β€œNumber one: it wasn’t a campaign contribution. If it were, it’s only civil. And even if it’s only civil, there was no violation based on what we did.”

Different from

ON WHETHER HE WORRIES ABOUT IMPEACHMENT

β€œIt’s hard to impeach somebody who hasn’t done anything wrong and who’s created the greatest economy in the history of our country.”

β€œI’m not concerned, no. I think that the people would revolt if that happened.”

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...he-reuters-interview-with-trump-idUSKBN1OB075

Last edited:
•••
•••
Donald Trump is my president because I'm an American. I'm happy I voted for him and would do the same in the same circumstances.

Your anti-American BS gets old.

I'm not happy to see your country backsliding and becoming the laughing stock of the rest of the world , but this is your country.
And he's your president, you knew what you were voting for. I'm not responsible for the bad choices of US voters. It's time to take ownership of your bad decisions and lack of judgment.
Cheaters, fraudsters and traitors must face justice no matter their political affiliations.
You'd rather cover up than admit we have a problem ?

No, nobody here is happy. This is not good.
Again, whose fault ?

•••
Genocide Forgotten: Macron Slammed For Inviting Turkish Leader Erdogan to WWI Ceremonies in France...
French intellectuals slammed President Macron for inviting Turkish leader Recep Erdogan to the commemoration of the 100th anniversary of the end of World War I in Paris.
Over 1.5 million Christian Armenians were massacred by the Islamic Ottoman Empire between 1915-1924.

Turkey denies the Armenian Genocide ever happened to this day.

France officially recognizes the Armenian Genocide, so why was Erdogan invited to the World War I memorial?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...h-leader-erdogan-to-wwi-ceremonies-in-france/
DrvSRnSWkAE0IpM.jpg

Crucified Armenian women in Der-es-Zor
CDmVxNIW8AAyXKv.jpg

So, Monsieur Macron, nothing to say to Erdogan about the Armenian Genocide about the same time as WWI?

I hate Erdogan, but this genocide thing is full of bullshit.

We have sources that a lot of Turkish women and children were raped and burned at mosques by Armenians in Ottoman soils.

So they have been deported under hard weather conditions and so many have died because of hunger and cold weather which is unfortunate. But this is war, they have been deported for a reason. That is war. AND IT SUCKS.

I am Turkish and I feel sorry for both Armenians and Turks who have lost their lives under this war. And guess what was the motivation under this attacks? RELIGION.

Armenians and Turks have lived together peacefully for HUNDREDS of years under Ottoman Empire. I still have Armenian friends in here which we hang out and simply love each other.

So please stop talking about a fake genocide which you don't have a single valid idea or information.

Please.

Last edited:
•••
Donald Trump is my president because I'm an American. I'm happy I voted for him and would do the same in the same circumstances.

I love America, I love Americans, I love the culture ( lived and studied in U.S.) but guess what?

I hate Trump.

Not because I am an anti-American but because of his shady personality.

Last edited:
•••
I don't care if you hate trump. Just don't let it blind you, like the person I was replying too.

I love America, I love Americans, I love the culture ( lived and studied in U.S.) but guess what?

I hate Trump.

Not because I am an anti-American but because of his shady personality.

•••
•••

Anti-American ? I stand up for old-fashioned American values, that you ditched for no reason.

He loves people like you, hard-working, law-abiding Americans who pay taxes and who are gullible.
He, on the other hand. Free pass. Cheat on taxes, cheat on his wife, cheat on Americans, cheat on the rest of the world except Russia. Cheat on the electoral process. Undermine institutions. Obstruct justice. And brag about it.

17 candidates to choose from and they picked the absolute worst and the least competent.

The wheels of justice are turning. Justice will be rendered, for your own good.

Face it, he already belongs to the trash bin of History, do you want to go down with him.

@Kate do you support the Brexit?
Not at all. Massive blunder. Self-inflicted disaster. But it's not my call.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back