IT.COM
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Only Chad, Fiji, Lesotho and Pakistan outside the America's do it...

46105158_7.png

•••
John Stewart interview to CNN: President Trump uses the The media's own narcissism against them.

And they fall for it every time.

•••
Jacob Wohl & Jack Burkman press conference on the alleged Mueller victim

I think these 2 clowns are pretty much done.

Wohl and Burkman say their Mueller accuser is a woman named Carolyne Cass. Wohl says he believes her. Usually, he says, "my default is to not believe the accuser."

Jacob Wohl defends repeatedly lying to the press about his "intelligence firm," Surefire Intelligence: “It was important that I preserved my anonymity"

Now Cassandra Fairbanks of Gateway Pundit — which published Wohl's accusations before pulling them down — is pretty intensely grilling Wohl, himself a sometimes-employee of the Gateway Pundit.

Wohl is accusing Mueller of leaking the proof that he had jury duty on Aug. 2, the day in question — notably, that proof is a Washington Post story that is easily google-able.

The Q&A is getting heated! Jacob Burkman defends Jacob Wohl's age: "Jacob is a child prodigy who has eclipsed Mozart."

Burkman continues to praise Wohl, who's 20: “Jacob is on of the brightest and most capable people i’ve ever met...Jacob's a lot smarter than I am.”

A heckler brings up Wohl's lifetime ban from futures trading: "He can't even open an eTrade account!"

Wohl is now yelling at reporters for calling his mom and teenage sisters — although this is only because he used his family phone plan for his "intelligence firm."

Wohl: “You called underage teens over and over again!”

Burkman: “Making calls to 11-year olds! That’s pretty bad”

Wohl is fuming again that someone photoshopped him into a corncob: "One of them had a picture of corn!"

Burkman and Wohl appear to have no idea how to spell their client's first name. They insist it's Carolyn — but then after reporters ask them, they say it's Carolyne with an E.

Presser is over but Wohl and Burkman are headed to their cars pursued by press.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1058025098500849666.html

Claude Taylor‏Verified account @TrueFactsStated

"Liberal activist Claude Taylor, aka True Facts Stated, has shown up with a giant inflatable rat." Guy in pic with them below

Heading up to presser with John and Jacob

Dq7WcWrVYAYDs-0

Dq7d1U0X0AA4Zpo.jpg

Last edited:
•••
O’Keefe Strikes Again! Gillum Campaign Admits They Have to Lie About Who They Are, ‘Florida is a F*cked Up Cracker State’

Project Veritas Action Published on Oct 31, 2018

"Modern day fairy tales begin with once I am elected." Project Veritas Action Fund has released undercover video from Florida gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum's campaign, revealing his election strategy includes making empty promises to voters.
• Empty Promises Exposed: "Fairy tales in the modern day begin with 'once I am elected.'"
• Deceiving Voters: "None of the programs that people are hoping for would happen" but "That's not for [voters] to know."
• Candidate's True Politics: "Gillum is a Progressive" and "He is a part of the crazy, crazy, crazies."
• Election Strategy: "You whip 'em up. The poor, the middle income. You have to whip them up into a frenzy in order for them to vote."
• Secret Gun Control Agenda Revealed: "three day waiting period for everybody," "small steps" to ban assault rifles; "I don't think he can say it [be]cause he's trying to get the moderates"
• Florida is a Fuc*ed up," "Cracker State," "You have to appeal to white guilt"

•••
Donald Trump Jr. Says He’s Worried Mueller Will ‘Totally Fabricate’ Charges Against Him
https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-jr-mueller-fabricate-charges-1195605

--------------------------------------

On Tuesday, Roger Stone told us there were "no" communications between him and Trump campaign officials about Wikileaks. "And if Bannon says there are he would be dissembling,” he added. Now NYT publishes exchange between Bannon and Stone about Wikileaks.
Rosalind Helderman @PostRoz

Roger Stone Sold Himself to Trump’s Campaign as a WikiLeaks Pipeline. Was He?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/01/us/politics/roger-stone-trump-campaign-mueller-wikileaks.html
---------------------------------

Not much else happening. Trump with the pinned Fear Mongering video/ad. Fear mongering, hate mongering, normal day.

•••
•••
•••
Nobody says it better then Steve Schmidt

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Why don't celebs like Streisand ever promise to move to Mexico? Racist?

Joe Biden suggests union president should attack GOP Congressman @KevinCramer, “show him a threshold of pain.”

Last edited:
•••
Lot's of democrats supporting Bob Menendez. A corrupt politician that make Roy Moore look like a boy scout.

Sen. Bob beat the criminal charges with a hung jury but Senate ethics committee didn't have anything nice to say. Still, never hear anything bad about him from the media, hollywood or the liberal scolds in this forum.

Last edited:
•••
Don't blame others for your fearless cult leader's inability to articulate exactly what he means or to think or speak clearly for that matter. No one can be expected to understand exactly what he is talking about when it's clear he doesn't understand exactly what he is talking about himself.

Well that's because he expected the listener to use what called "common sense". Illegal is Illegal. Period. Something sorely lacking in the world today. Hysteria and hype, hoopla and extreme b.s., misinformation stoking fear- the media is to blame for increasing the problem- I happen to agree with the President.

The US is far behind other nations with restrictions on birthright citizenship.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/world/birthright-citizenship-regulations-europe

https://www.politifact.com/punditfa...p-only-about-30-other-countries-offer-birthr/

•••
Why don't celebs like Streisand ever promise to move to Mexico?

Na..... please.. lol. I don't want her coming down south either. Maybe she can build a bunker for her move to Antarctica. Or escape and be a test passenger on Elon's Rocket to Mars. It's like usual, she isn't going anywhere from her cushy beach place. I believe she has her own "private beach" in Malibu, subsidized by tax payers like these ultra rich jerks when everytime a storm comes in and smashes her plate glass windows- they get tax credits and write offs.

•••
The site I quoted that from called it Far Right. Why? Because it's Far Right. You read a bunch of:

hate sites
far right sites
conspiracy sites
anti-immigrant sites
nationalist sites
etc.

WRONG.

•••
•••
•••
Woo, Trump lied his ass off during that speech. Do you guys take that as disrespect? Said only 3% show up to court after being released. CNN said it was 76%, which is in line with:

"The study also states that the overall appearance rate for individuals released from ICE custody in 2015 was 77 percent."

https://www.caller.com/story/news/t...mmigrants-evade-deportation-orders/724927002/

3% vs. 76%. That's quite a difference.

Desantis will beat Gillium in Florida. I don't really like either of them. Florida has some horrible choices for politicians.

Last edited:
•••
Woo, Trump lied his ass off during that speech. Do you guys take that as disrespect? Said only 3% show up to court after being released. CNN said it was 76%, which is in line with:

"The study also states that the overall appearance rate for individuals released from ICE custody in 2015 was 77 percent."

https://www.caller.com/story/news/t...mmigrants-evade-deportation-orders/724927002/

3% vs. 76%. That's quite a difference.

Desantis will beat Gillium in Florida. I don't really like either of them. Florida has some horrible choices for politicians.
So does Texas IMO, Ted Cruz vs Beto O’Roark , atleast O’Roark appears to be genuine, but he comes out of no where, Texans are like Beto??

Then the governor race, Greg Abbott Vs Lupe Valdez , Abbott loves the insurance lobbyist, Valdez was the sheriff of Dallas County, and she wasn’t even qualified for that position.

I am not voting, I am not settling for the take the less of two evils.

The same in the 2020 presidential race, I won’t vote if the election was like last, I just won’t vote.

•••
News today is Nicaragua is opening doors to Venezuelans. That is a good move, if they stay and start businesses except... they are given “mobility” which was reported in spanish news that they can also start up north. So Nicaragua is a port of entry. Not sure how this works if all the northern Central American countries got together to allow non visas to travel around. Mexico wasnt mentioned.

Google translate:
http://www.eluniversal.com/politica/24777/venezolanos-podran-ingresar-sin-visa-a-nicaragua

Seems to me like its a game Ortega is dogpiling on the Honduran Caravan.

Last edited:
•••
Nobody says it better then Steve Schmidt

From 4:48
"This whole caravan is a giant lie" "which is a 1000 miles away and made up of women and children"

I guess I must be hallucinating. I could have sworn that all the Media have been talking about it for at least 3 weeks and I could have sworn that I notice that at least 80% are men, even though the vast majority being interviewed are women!!

Last edited:
•••
•••
Here is a how-to guide courtesy of Stanford University on getting asylum. They must certainly have other copies printed in other 30 other languages. Lol.

https://law.stanford.edu/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/KnowYourRights_v13.pdf

“Meet Maria and Miguel. They are scared to return to their home country. Miguel and Maria’s stories are only examples. Your stories do not have to be the same as theirs to get protection. But their stories can help show you how to apply for asylum in the United States.

Maria is a young woman who is afraid to return to her home country because she was in a bad relationship with her husband there.
Her husband beat her and hurt her. Even though she reported her husband to the police in her home country, the police did not help her.

Miguel is a young man who is afraid to return to his home country because his family was threatened by gangs there. The gangs tried to recruit his older brother who refused to join them. The gang then threatened to kill Miguel and his entire family.”

So, they can get a work permit. After 150 days. Who pays for living expenses 150+ days.?

“You can apply for a work permit 150 days after the day that you turned in your asylum application to the Court.
To check how many days have passed since you turned in your asylum application, call 1-800-free-stuff. You will be asked to enter your A-number, which is a 9 digit ID number that you can find on your Notice to Appear or most other immigration documents. Select option “2” to find out how many days have passed.
If you call the phone number above and the number of days has not changed, it may be because the Court extended your waiting period.

* phone number changed to protect the guilty.

•••
Once in a while, some cutting edge political shit posted on my blog,
That is bound to piss some people off for sure!!!

w2CFE64.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Once in a while, some cutting edge political sh*t posted on my blog,
That is bound to piss some people off for sure!!!

w2CFE64.jpg
It's always fun going to see the variety of great sh*t at Dawg's Blog!!!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back