Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't think this would be any different under Obama. The only reason it's headline news is some Journalist who like Khashoggi, also hate President Trump, imo.
EXACTLY... that's the ONLY reason!

•••
•••
•••
•••
Tommy Robinson has "breaking news" on his Oct 23 trial...

Another Trial this coming Tuesday by a Kangaroo court, against Tommy for defending and speaking out against Muslim Gangs that Raped White English underage girls for so many years...

•••
I'm not condoning the murder of Mr Khashoggi or excusing it. I just don't know there is anything the USA can do.

SA, a medieval kingdom has been killing dissidents and journalist for many years.

It didn't stop Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama, it won't stop Trump. Reporters on at the WaPo, NY Times, other media outlets have contracts with PR / Lobbing firms connected to SA. They won't be ending them either.

I don't think this would be any different under Obama. The only reason it's headline news is some Journalist who like Khashoggi, also hate President Trump, imo.

•••
Most likely you are correct.
But if it gets too hot then I wouldn't be surprised if they executed them just to make a point and save face.

Would we even know if they returned to their positions under a different title in a few weeks? I doubt it.

It's eye opening for sure but is Iran, Iraq, Syria, Libya, UE; any country in the ME besides Jordan, Israel, Egypt any different?

•••
•••

I took took that one (23andme) and the Ancestry.com one, which is more accurate. So it's not too late for Warren, she needs to go Ancestry.com, maybe she can be 0.2% Native American, get the numbers up. It's a fun/interesting gift to get people or for yourself.

•••
Obama spent 7 9 trillion dollars on a sluggish recovery. Economy was picking up DESPITE President Obama.
You're letting your bias blind you.

Keep acting like dishonest scumbags, calling for violence and Democrats will be out of power for another decade.

A right winger engaging in projection...nah. Just replace dems with repubs in his sentence and you will much closer to the truth. In fact, take practically everything a right winger says about dems and you will instantly know what they are actually doing to their base and to our Country. Strange how it works, but modern fake conservatives are a very strange breed.

"You're letting your bias blind you"

"Keep acting like dishonest scumbags"

"calling for violence"

I rest my case, too easy to pick from a single post.

Last edited:
•••
DpFSy_YXUAUMLN2

•••
•••
•••
•••
The Party of Civility hard at work... here's the Assistant Professor of Sociology at Ole Miss James Thomas encouraging “acts of aggression.”
DpvxU3tUUAAvjDJ

Last edited:
•••
This is what DemonRATS do when you stand up for your beliefs, they turn violent...
Dp4vY1hVYAAAv3F

•••
•••
Just a shame this Piece of Trash's mom didn't abort him...
DpXJ-SQU4AAsddi

•••
•••
•••
Filthy Leftist scum shows no respect, no decency, no humanity...
Protester tells alleged 9/11 widow: 'Your husband should rot in the grave’
An Antifa demonstrator verbally attacked a woman wearing an NYPD hat during recent protests in downtown Portland, Oregon. When she told him, “My husband died in 9/11,” he didn’t stop there. “Your f**king husband should probably f**king rot in the grave,” he yelled at her.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=79&v=NgOllexKjoU

•••
•••
•••
You should stop deflecting the blame to others, you endorse mob rule and mobsters, period. But when it comes from the opposite end of the political spectrum you condemn it.
Before blaming others you should look in the mirror. Dare you ?

•••
Are you OK?

A right winger engaging in projection...nah. Just replace dems with repubs in his sentence and you will much closer to the truth. In fact, take practically everything a right winger says about dems and you will instantly know what they are actually doing to their base and to our Country. Strange how it works, but modern fake conservatives are a very strange breed.

"You're letting your bias blind you"

"Keep acting like dishonest scumbags"

"calling for violence"

I rest my case, too easy to pick from a single post.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back