Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
“The good censor “. Google admits censorship. Yea. Right.

The first approach is described as a product of the “American tradition” which “prioritizes free speech for democracy, not civility.” The second is described as a product of the “European tradition,” which “favors dignity over liberty and civility over freedom.” The briefing claims that all tech platforms are now moving toward the European tradition.

The briefing associates Google’s new role as the guarantor of “civility” with the categories of “editor” and “publisher.” This is significant, given that Google, YouTube, and other tech giants publicly claim they are not publishers but rather neutral platforms — a categorization that grants them special legal immunities under Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act. Elsewhere in the document, Google admits that Section 230 was designed to ensure they can remain neutral platforms for free expression.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...llian-goals-and-desire-to-squash-free-speech/

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018...nment-of-free-speech-for-safety-and-civility/

•••
•••
Do you ever read???

These are people who HAVE voter ID which was valid to use to vote in the recent primary.

Right before the general election, they have now changed a requirement. iD must have a residential address.

Problem is, the USPS doesn’t deliver mail to reservations, so they don’t HAVE a recognized or easily documented “residential address”. And now they have less than a month to find a workaround.

Voter suppression in this country is very real. Although I guess if you don’t give a sh*t about the people it affects, it’s easy to pretend it doesn’t exist.

I’ll never understand how someone who lives in one of the most beautiful places on earth can be so filled with hate as you seem to be.

We can read, can you?

Do you know of any Gov ID that doesn't have a street address? An adult that doesn't have a utility bill? Rental agreement?

US Postal Service doesn't deliver to Indian reservations? You think there are no Post Offices or mail delivery on Indian reservations? 2 seconds on google proves both claims are false. Calm down.

Last edited:
•••
I could go on but most of Trump's talking points are based in fact.

Actually, most of his bs is taken apart in the thread you probably didn't read - https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1049800473572569088.html

The lack of reading or research from those on the right, keep you dumb. Dumb people are easy to manipulate. Stop being dumb.

---------
Gas prices nearing 4 year high:

https://www.today.com/video/gas-prices-nearing-highest-level-in-4-years-1337446467732?v=railb&

Last edited:
•••
Eric Holder: When they go low, we kick them. That's what this new democrat party is about.

CNN calls Kanye a "token negro"
https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1049896243458187264

kat calvin‏ Verified account @KatCalvinLA
Never let Collins have a moment of peace in public again.
12:37 PM - 5 Oct 2018

Hollywood Reporter @THR
Stephen Miller's third-grade teacher: "He was a loner" and he ate glue http://thr.cm/bYDWfx
9:00 AM - Oct 10, 2018

I'm old enough to remember when the liberal media complex tired to label the Tea Party terrorist.

I'm fine with President Trump calling democrats on their bullshit.

Last edited:
•••
Liberal blogs are the best place to find REAL facts. Today I learned:

Donald Trump is mean
Everything Donald Trump says is a lie ( really )
There are no US postal offices on or near Indian reservations.
There is no US mail delivered to Indian reservations so American Indians who live on a reservation can't vote.

Actually, most of his bs is taken apart in the thread you probably didn't read - https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1049800473572569088.html

The lack of reading or research from those on the right, keep you dumb. Dumb people are easy to manipulate. Stop being dumb.

---------
Gas prices nearing 4 year high:

https://www.today.com/video/gas-prices-nearing-highest-level-in-4-years-1337446467732?v=railb&

•••
Besides gas prices nearing a 4 year high, DOW down 700 points, tech fears. Have to read more.

Dow Falls 700 Points in Final Minutes of Trading; Nasdaq Off 3.5%

The S&P 500 saw its worst fall in 6 months. It has closed lower for four consecutive sessions

Dow Off 600, Nasdaq Loses 3% as Stocks Careen to Lows of Day in Final Hour

Wall Street Overview

The Dow Industrials fell more than 600 points in afternoon trading on Wednesday, Oct. 10, as investors keyed on bond markets amid questions over the pace of economic growth and the impact of the still-simmering trade dispute between Washington and Beijing.

https://www.thestreet.com/markets/stocks-tumble-as-investors-focus-on-bond-market-moves-14739845

Mortgage rates, highest since 2011, chart from months ago

5aeb474519ee8633008b4c85-480-277.jpg

Debt and deficit careening out of control. So much winning.

Last edited:
•••
Do you ever read???

These are people who HAVE voter ID which was valid to use to vote in the recent primary.

Right before the general election, they have now changed a requirement. iD must have a residential address.

Problem is, the USPS doesn’t deliver mail to reservations, so they don’t HAVE a recognized or easily documented “residential address”. And now they have less than a month to find a workaround.

Voter suppression in this country is very real. Although I guess if you don’t give a sh*t about the people it affects, it’s easy to pretend it doesn’t exist.

I’ll never understand how someone who lives in one of the most beautiful places on earth can be so filled with hate as you seem to be.
USPS doesn’t deliver mail to reservations? Are you kidding me? And yet the US has tons of sanctuary cities helping illegals, many of them criminals and able to vote and even get a drivers licence?

And what is the problem that a Voter ID must have a residential address? That makes all the sense in the world! Don't Indians in the reservations have towns nearby? Don't they have cars or buses to take them to the nearest town to get their ID's?

Even if they were to travel by mule, how long would it take them to get to the nearest town? 4 weeks?

This is BS. Liberals really think that everyone is so stupid that we don't know the reasons for some States NOT wanting voter ID...

Where I live, my ID shows my address. That way I'm not able to vote anywhere else, except in my voter area... therefore NO VOTER FRAUD.

•••
Final numbers for today:

DOW
25,606.80 −823.77 (3.12%)
Oct 10, 4:01 PM EDT · Disclaimer

Dow plunges more than 800 points in worst drop since February, Amazon and tech shares lead the rout

---------------
Priorities

Departing the @WhiteHouse for Erie, Pennsylvania. I cannot disappoint the thousands of people that are there - and the thousands that are going. I look forward to seeing everyone this evening.
3:52 PM - 10 Oct 2018
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

----------
Christopher Zullo‏ @ChrisJZullo 10m10 minutes ago
Replying to @realDonaldTrump @WhiteHouse
Donald Trump and Republicans are putting us on a path to recession. The $1.5 trillion Wall Street tax cut went directly to stock buybacks inflating value while providing no YOY wage growth and exploding our annual deficit from $454 billion to $1 trillion #ReasonsToVoteBlue

DpK__RlWwAAT7Fr.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Do you know of any Gov ID that doesn't have a street address?

Yes. The voter ID cards for North Dakota which were valid up until Tuesday were allowed to have a PO box.

“The challengers argued the new rule disenfranchises a disproportionate share of the population because many Native American voters live on reservations without standard addresses. ”​

If they DID have standard addresses, the issue would never have made it to the Supreme Court.

The timing is the main issue. I’m sure the address issues can be rectified. But If someone voted in the primary with the other ID, it’s reasonable to for them to assume that ID is fine for the general election. A percentage of voters will be disenfranchised because of the timing.

And by “coincidence” The segment most likely to be affected seem to strongly favor Heidi Heitkamp.

I’m very calm. I’m always calm. You, otoh... Project much? Another angry, hate filled person. I don’t know what made any of you this way, but I feel sorry for you all. It can’t be a very pleasant way to live your life!

Btw, homeless people don’t have utility bills or rental agreements. And they can vote.

PS I’ll stand down on the statement about USPS delivery (which is more than I’ve ever seen you do on the many times you’ve come up short on facts) - I didn’t have time to vet that and can’t verify. BUT it sounds like most Native Americans in ND do still pick up mail at the post office, for whatever reason. Reservations never used to have standard addresses. Addresses have been assigned to reservations in the last couple of years, but many who live there are unaware of this. It’s a matter of awareness and communication.

I still maintain that making this change this soon before the election is going to disenfranchise voters. About 20% of the state’s voters are Native Americans, and given NDs sparse population a handful of voters can easily swing the results.

Last edited:
•••
Loving that this ignorant narcissistic tool has branded himself to the last gasps of this bull market. Now he will be known as the cause when we head into an even worst recession than 08. It could easily be starting right now. BTW I called the 08 crash back on that other forum, it is still there...enjoy.

•••
•••
How strange, no post from GILSAN praising the Dow today (accurately btw).

•••
Smartest people at VOX promoting witchcraft to "deal" with the shock of Judge Kavanaugh's promotion.

:xf.eek:

•••
Economist from France are the best economist.

•••
Yes. The voter ID cards for North Dakota which were valid up until Tuesday were allowed to have a PO box.

Well.. I guess you better bring your ID or DL or a utility bill or any one of the other dozen documents with a street address.

“The challengers argued the new rule disenfranchises a disproportionate share of the population because many Native American voters live on reservations without standard addresses. ”​
They're lying and the court didn't believe them. Much easier to just buss people to districts with close elections than wasting money campaigning.

If they DID have standard addresses, the issue would never have made it to the Supreme Court.

The timing is the main issue. I’m sure the address issues can be rectified. But If someone voted in the primary with the other ID, it’s reasonable to for them to assume that ID is fine for the general election. A percentage of voters will be disenfranchised because of the timing.

And by “coincidence” The segment most likely to be affected seem to strongly favor Heidi Heitkamp.

I’m very calm. I’m always calm. You, otoh... Project much? Another angry, hate filled person. I don’t know what made any of you this way, but I feel sorry for you all. It can’t be a very pleasant way to live your life!

Btw, homeless people don’t have utility bills or rental agreements. And they can vote.

BTW, if homeless people don't have addresses, they can use the same address their SSI, disability or welfare check goes to. Like you care if homeless people vote.

** Indian Tribe members have both DL's and tribal ID's that are valid to vote with. If yous so unprepared you can't find a rent-receipt, utility bill or bank check, you can still vote with a provisional ballot.

The idea the people are being prevented from voting is DEMOCRAT BS.

3 seconds on Google: https://vip.sos.nd.gov/idrequirements.aspx

** Appeal was denied in a 6-2 vote. Two of the liberal judges agreed with the decision.

Justice Neil Gorsuch was responsible for the appeal and a majority opinion on why the North Dakota law should stand for now wasn't written by the high court. It was also noted that Judge Brett Kavanaugh didn't participate in the decision.

Last edited:
•••
Economist from France are the best economist.

IMF = International Monetary Fund

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is an international organization headquartered in Washington, D.C., consisting of "189 countries working to foster global monetary cooperation, secure financial stability, facilitate international trade, promote high employment and sustainable economic growth, and reduce poverty around the world.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Monetary_Fund

Somebody that lived off papa his whole life, best economist - Trump fans

•••
USPS doesn’t deliver mail to reservations? Are you kidding me? And yet the US has tons of sanctuary cities helping illegals, many of them criminals and able to vote and even get a drivers licence?

And what is the problem that a Voter ID must have a residential address? That makes all the sense in the world! Don't Indians in the reservations have towns nearby? Don't they have cars or buses to take them to the nearest town to get their ID's?

Even if they were to travel by mule, how long would it take them to get to the nearest town? 4 weeks?

This is BS. Liberals really think that everyone is so stupid that we don't know the reasons for some States NOT wanting voter ID...

Where I live, my ID shows my address. That way I'm not able to vote anywhere else, except in my voter area... therefore NO VOTER FRAUD.

Entitled's gone form "no postal service" to "no address on their id". Now American Indians are too stupid to find an ID, check or bill with their address.

•••
Employment numbers are still going up.

IMF = International Monetary Fund

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is an international organization headquartered in Washington, D.C., consisting of "189 countries working to foster global monetary cooperation, secure financial stability, facilitate international trade, promote high employment and sustainable economic growth, and reduce poverty around the world.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Monetary_Fund

Somebody that lived off papa his whole life, best economist - Trump fans

•••
10 October 2018 - 04H17

"Economists now say the chances of a recession in the United States are growing due to several factors, including trade tensions and mounting interest rates."

Unnecessary trade tensions, caused by a certain clueless “know it all” acting off the cuff and ignoring experienced economic advisors.

•••
Unnecessary trade tensions, caused by a certain clueless “know it all” acting off the cuff and ignoring experienced economic advisors.

We have a new trade agreement with Canada and Mexico. Our economy is a multiple larger than CN's. You guys really need to stop pissing and moaning about every damm story you read.

BTW, Kavanaugh wasn't part of the decision to deny the emergency appeal of ND's voting requirements.

•••
Antifa organizer is a School Teacher in Berkeley. No surprise, more rot from within the government.

The Berkeley Unified School District (BUSD) middle school teacher, Yvette Felarca, is a national organizer for a radical leftist group and last year Judicial Watch filed a California Public Records Act (CPRA) request to get information about her violent Antifa activism.

Felarca works at Martin Luther King Jr. Middle School and is a prominent figure in By Any Means Necessary (BAMN), an organized militant group founded by the Marxist Revolutionary Workers League that uses raucous militant tactics to protest conservative speaking engagements. In 2016 the teacher and two of her radical pals were arrested and charged with several crimes, including felony assault, for inciting a riot in Sacramento. Felarca was captured on video calling a man a Nazi and punching him in the stomach repeatedly while shouting obscenities at him. More than a dozen people were injured in the riot, at least 10 with stab wounds, and the capitol grounds suffered thousands of dollars in property damage. Felarca accused local authorities of a “witch hunt” and tried to get the charges dropped but in May a Sacramento County judge declined. A local newspaper story on the two-hour hearing quotes the judge, Michael Savage, saying: “The bottom line is this: There’s nothing … that shows that the Sacramento County District Attorney’s Office planned to carry out any discrimination against the defendants.”

In January a separate judge ordered Felarca to pay more than $11,000 in attorney and court fees for her frivolous attempt to get a restraining order against Troy Worden, the former head of the University of California (UC) Berkeley College Republicans. The two political adversaries went head to head when Felarca led violent protests against conservative speakers that Worden’s group promoted at UC Berkeley. Felarca claimed Worden was stalking her and she got a temporary restraining order. Then she filed for a permanent restraining order. The Alameda County commissioner that ordered Felarca to pay Worden’s legal fees said her request for a restraining order “was not brought in good faith.”

https://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/...g-antifa-activism-records-entirely-frivolous/

•••
Another swamp creature inciting violence.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back