IT.COM

discuss The NFC & Mobile Tech Discussion and Showcase (Tap / Wallet / Money)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Another trend on the way with tapping phones hitting the masses. Especially with Google Wallet launching and NFC phones becoming the norm. Here are a few of my best. Most have gone. "Tag" is also a key word... Anyone else have any?

TapAndPIN.com
Buy-Tap.com
MateTap.com
TapPurchase.com
NFCTap.It
PayTap.It
PurchaseTap.com
TagNTap.com
Tap2Fight.com
Tap2Follow.com
Tap2Pay.It
Tap2Share.It
Tap4.It
Tap4Discount.com
TapFollow.com
TapX.It
TransferTap.com
XchangeTap.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I still have
WearablePay
WearablePayment
WearableBanking
WearableMoney
.com

•••
•••
•••
Another on namebio - not me, yet

paymentmanager.com 630 USD 2015-10-22 NameJet

•••
WalletSec.com (Security)
CommonWallet.com

Thinking of Namepros auction...keep an eye on my Signature!! ;)

Cheers!

•••
Just hand regged

SlotsWallet (one word)

And SlotWallet (brand protection)

dot com.

I'm pretty certain that the value of this will increase in a year or two, with the rise of wallets in the gambling industry.

Last edited:
•••
On dnjournal today - not me

IndusDomains.com led the .Com Supporting Cast of four-figure sales with MoneyTap.com at $7,000.

•••
I saw this one as well, could be related

avidiapay.com
$2000

•••
I saw this one as well, could be related

avidiapay.com
$2000
Avidia means, "price," in Malagasy, the official language of Madagascar. I had to look that up!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
A sale on namebio today - not me

merpay.com 7,000 USD 2015-12-21 Sedo

•••
Sale reported on Sedo today - not me

payworks.com 5,000 USD

•••
•••
Just hand regged

EpicWallet.com

•••
•••
I can't help but to wonder if this domain was regged in hope of this company buying the domain.
Payworks sounds like a good generic, to me. You never know, though. At that price, it is worth it to avoid legal hassles.

•••
Payworksmobile.com obviously don't care or don't have a TM because they bought the name

•••
•••
Payworksmobile.com obviously don't care or don't have a TM because they bought the name

With their stone age technology they'd be better off spending that money on bankruptcy lawyers, because their days are very limited....

•••
paychain.com 12,500 USD sedo sale

•••
Sounds like a blockchain related payments company.

•••
Interesting, found this TM filing (via http://www.trademarkia.com/paychain-86522492.html)

Word Mark: PAYCHAIN
Status/ Status Date: ABANDONED-FAILURE TO RESPOND OR LATE RESPONSE 12/4/2015
Serial Number: 86522492
Filing Date: 2/3/2015
Registration Number: NOT AVAILABLE
Registration Date: NOT AVAILABLE

Goods and Services: Computer software function for creating automated decentralized, transparent accounts that can simultaneously receive revenue, while immediately dividing those payments up and automatically distributing the revenue shares to anyone else that needs to be paid. This product is identified as a 'Paychain'

•••
Back