IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The Government of Montenegro recognized the potential worldwide appeal that .ME could have and decided it should be operated as a generic name space to gain the maximum benefit for Montenegro. The Government issued a public RFP in November 2007. The goal of the RFP was to find a Registration Agent that could operate an international registry, provide world class backend registry services, and provide the marketing and promotional muscle needed to make .ME a worldwide success. Ultimately, we believe they made an excellent choice!

The contract was awarded to doMEn, d.o.o., a Montenegro based joint venture (doing business as .ME Registry) whose partners are Afilias Limited, GoDaddy.com, Inc., and ME-net d.o.o.

Landrush will start June 6 till June 26, domain names with more than 2 applications will go into Auction.

Go Live on July 17.

SO, what do you all think about the coming .me?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Couple more LLL sample auctions

hdr.me $93 GD 8/21
mcc.me $78 GD 8/21

Still quite a few however in the low $xx range as low as $10. CCC floor appears to be ~$45.

+ about $19 for GD renew

•••
•••
125.me
786.me

Would surely fetch alot more then :)

•••
+ about $19 for GD renew
You're right, I was going to mention that also, since it's a formidable cost that should be factored in.

•••
•••
Thanking @Silentptnr for reporting sales on this thread.

Sales don't quite seem that big with .me anymore, except for the big one's ?

•••
Thanking @Silentptnr for reporting sales on this thread.

Sales don't quite seem that big with .me anymore, except for the big one's ?
If these sales were reg fee, 200-300 is not bad.

•••
Recent Sale: club.me - 9,000 USD - 2016-08-25 - Sedo

•••
Nice battle on GDA for nearby.me going on right now. Sitting at 4.5k with a few minutes to go.

edit: Sold for 4.5k

Last edited:
•••
TabulaRasa.me
tabularasa = Blank slate
Wonderful idea for a blog, art related website or something like...this. The awesome beauty of nothing!
tabularasa.com sold $35k

Last edited:
•••
•••
burnish.me
2BA191E6-759A-4502-8C4F-B8FD18E10343.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
NB just uses Sedo-feed...
So original source is Sedo... they periodically publish/repeat even sales that were a few years ago...
As I see via WHOIS - this domain is unpaid (no any changes there, not pushed, not transferred)... at least as of today...

Last edited:
•••
NB just uses Sedo-feed...
So original source is Sedo... they periodically publish/repeat even sales that were a few years ago...
As I see via WHOIS - this domain is unpaid (no any changes there, not pushed, not transferred)... at least as of today...
Thanks a lot for your valuable input .. I believe that NB is not accurate and I noticed that there are some duplication sales but I didn't expect that they only depend on xml feeding .. Thanks again Jurgen ..

•••
9/14 Sale reported:

backup.me 3000 USD 2016-09-14 GoDaddy

•••
9/14 Sale reported:

backup.me 3000 USD 2016-09-14 GoDaddy

Let us see if the whois changes in a week time.

Quite often the owners renew the domains after the expiring auction.

See no reason why not.

•••
decode.me sold for 2800 EUR at Sedo.

•••
Let us see if the whois changes in a week time.

Quite often the owners renew the domains after the expiring auction.

See no reason why not.

Crazy. I went from reading your post to reading this in a matter of 6 seconds:

We canceled the auction of ........ per the terms of our legal agreement (Universal Terms of Service) because the current registrant has renewed it. If you already paid for this domain name, you will automatically receive a refund within the next 6 days.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back