Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The Government of Montenegro recognized the potential worldwide appeal that .ME could have and decided it should be operated as a generic name space to gain the maximum benefit for Montenegro. The Government issued a public RFP in November 2007. The goal of the RFP was to find a Registration Agent that could operate an international registry, provide world class backend registry services, and provide the marketing and promotional muscle needed to make .ME a worldwide success. Ultimately, we believe they made an excellent choice!

The contract was awarded to doMEn, d.o.o., a Montenegro based joint venture (doing business as .ME Registry) whose partners are Afilias Limited, GoDaddy.com, Inc., and ME-net d.o.o.

Landrush will start June 6 till June 26, domain names with more than 2 applications will go into Auction.

Go Live on July 17.

SO, what do you all think about the coming .me?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Looks like DNjournal just reported the sale of Hugg.me for $25,000 through GoDaddy auctions.

If this is true, then that is truly a stellar sale, and a nice bump for the extension.

•••
Got gie.me - i love it.

figo.me is on auction at sedo with reserve met - 700 Euro. The domain is not mine but is another sign that .me domains are so hot right now.

•••
Is it worth buying a four letter .me, which is also a name?

•••
Is it worth buying a four letter .me, which is also a name?

It all depends on the name itself. Factors such as first name, last name, and how common the name really is all play a big part of the value.

Common first names work great with the .me extension. Even some common last names will work, but about 99% of these names are all ready regged.

If you have a certain name in mind, shoot me a PM if you want and I will give you an honest opinion.

•••
@njsurfer77 Thanks for your help and offer. I went ahead and regged it. The domain is Jeri.me. I thought it was a somewhat common first name (Jeri Ryan is the most prominent celeb with the name).

Also regged Satiate.me. I thought it might work for a food blog?

Worth keeping both?

Last edited:
•••
@njsurfer77 Thanks for your help and offer. I went ahead and regged it. The domain is Jeri.me. I thought it was a somewhat common first name (Jeri Ryan is the most prominent celeb with the name).

Also regged Satiate.me. I thought it might work for a food blog?

Worth keeping both?

Jeri is really not a common name thats why it was most likely still available. But neverless, its still a first name, and its short at that. So I def think you should hold onto it.

As for Satiate.me, I dont think this names works well with the extension. Most people never use the word or even ever heard of it for that matter. I would let this one go IMHO.

•••
@njsurfer77 Thanks v.much for the advise.

•••
message.me - sold for 20 000 EUR on Sedo = ~$25 000

What a sale.

traffic.me - sold for $859 - sedo

•••

What a sale.

message.me at $25,000

seems like a bargain to me and .me

as well as the price for traffic.me

The sales I can't grasp -- hugg.me for $25 K, interest.me for $80 K, but I'm sure these buyers have plans and backing and strategies for product builds

•••
jokes.me - $1450 - sedo
tool.me - $1060 - sedo

I dont know about message.me, but these two are really a bargain.

emotion.me - $10 000- sedo

Last edited:
•••
my me domains

me domains available for sale at sedo:

АРРLАY.МЕ - $300
АIRТОUR.МЕ - $100
ВUSТОUR.МЕ -$200
ВUYТОYS.МЕ - $300
ЕURОТОUR.МЕ - $300
МЕRСНАNDISЕR.МЕ - $400
САZUАL.МЕ - $200
DАILYGАМЕ.МЕ - $400
YОURНОSТ.МЕ - $200
FILМZ.МЕ - $200
НАРРYВIRТНDАYS.МЕ - $50
ОНОНО.МЕ - $100
UВ3.МЕ - $100

Last edited:
•••
cloudga.me

I've got cloudga.me

anyone want it? I was 'resting' for a while away from computers, but came back, and thought I'd try to sell or develop this one.

What do you think it is worth?(I honestly think I can get xxxxx or xxxxxx)

But, what do you think? :D

•••
What makes you think that you can get XXXXX or XXXXXX? Sorry - I dont get it.

•••
•••
Jingles.me dropping

I heard some people are interested in jingles.me, what is the best way to get a pending delete?

•••
Another smart .me site: socialized.me

•••
cloudco.me

Do you think this is a good domain name?

cloudco.me

•••
Jingles.me valuable drop

I see that Jingles.me has high advertiser competition, dropping in two days, I need to get the best backorder for some buyers.

•••
Do you think this is a good domain name?

cloudco.me

...personally, I do not think so, but I've been wrong before...

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

I see that Jingles.me has high advertiser competition, dropping in two days, I need to get the best backorder for some buyers.

...nice advertising term. Kinda reminds me that I should start pushing Christmastime.me come July...

•••
I have Noosa.me if anyone is interested.. I regged it back in 2008.

If your an Aussie you will already know its one of Australia's premier holiday destination.

•••
Sedo Sales

777.me - $2900

camera.me- $2160

wines.me - $859

police.me
- $949

wifi.me - $709

apartments.me - $1550

trucks.me - $2213

•••

What a sale.

I own text-message.me , I would be cloud nine even if i get just 10% :$: of that value..LOL

•••
should i keep or sell

Hi guys,

i have four letter word .me url should i keep it or sell it ??

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back