Dynadot

question The LLLL.net's - Are they selling?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BrandChimp

Life is short. Get up and make yours better. ChimpTop Member
Impact
I am receiving a lot of offers for my 4L .net chips.

Market is down but demand is high? Lol

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
yes the sky is falling..

upload_2016-4-11_16-56-21.png

source
http://domainpayout.com/4lnet/4lnetchips.php

•••
Chinese market almost crashed, holders would hold until chips have no value..
received abnormal level chinese offers today offering 800Yn for any chip.
The market is ready to go up

•••
received abnormal level chinese offers today offering 800Yn for any chip.
The market is ready to go up

Interesting.

The spam is close to current floor pricing on chaomi today.

I was interested to see if holders are starting to panic now with today's crash, after over 2 months
or the market correcting.

I hope it works out well for you and others.

•••
Interesting.

The spam is close to current floor pricing on chaomi today.

I was interested to see if holders are starting to panic now with today's crash, after over 2 months
or the market correcting.

I hope it works out well for you and others.
I am sure most holders (including myself) have already sold 90% of chips so no need to panic :)

•••
I am sure most holders (including myself) have already sold 90% of chips so no need to panic :)

I'm not so much talking to people like you but others who bought in the last 4/5 months and are holding hoping for things to improve (newer investors).

They can't be happy with what they are seeing, so curious what people are thinking about this pretty relentless crash and if people see it as a buying opportunity or not, or indeed if people are selling out now for whatever.

I've made my points before, but like to hear what others have to say.

•••
Market is driven by 4L.com chips here is the latest situation of 4L.com chips.. and it's in the free fall format.. So, any holders would hold until the bottom.

Attachments

• aa.png
    aa.png
    27.9 KB · Views: 8
•••
I am not happy with this situation too (still have about 50 chips). The same situation is with .COM CHIPS and others. But I am still believer in China market and from now I will hold till the better days.

•••
Just sold a WeChip (.net) for $500 to an enduser...more details to come

•••
•••
I am not happy with this situation too (still have about 50 chips). The same situation is with .COM CHIPS and others. But I am still believer in China market and from now I will hold till the better days.

Everybody wants to believe in however we are stuck in the free fall situation so if you imagine 4L.com chips were about $30-40 a year ago and 4L.net were no value.. bottom would hit to all of us badly.

•••
Everybody wants to believe in however we are stuck in the free fall situation so if you imagine 4L.com chips were about $30-40 a year ago and 4L.net were no value.. bottom would hit to all of us badly.

yes

or the opposite will happen

or something else

--

1 year ago they were around $160 - $200 USD ( 4l.com )
2 years ago they were at $42 USD

that equals 5 times more 2014 to 2015
5 times more since 2015 would be at $1000

maybe the trend is not linear but logarithmic..
then about $1200 USD to $1300 USD
to me doesn't look like to much out of the year long term trend

source:
llllsales.com

Last edited:
•••
yes

or the opposite will happen

or something else

--

1 year ago they were around $160 - $200 USD ( 4l.com )
2 years ago they were at $42 USD

that equals 5 times more 2014 to 2015
5 times more since 2015 would be at $1000

maybe the trend is not linear but logarithmic..
then about $1200 USD to $1300 USD
to me doesn't look like to much out of the year long term trend

source:
llllsales.com

That's right but that does not mean 4L.com will increase 5 times in every year.. there is no such rule or correlation in economy.. simply it's just coincidence and we are still in free fall situation and we don't know where is the bottom.

•••
Chinese market is showing sign of recovering today.Chips and non-chips +20% today

•••
Chinese market is showing sign of recovering today.Chips and non-chips +20% today

We need to see some stable increase 3-4 days to say recovery.

•••
•••
bit of a roller-coaster domaining now..

•••
scdb.net >>>GoDaddy >>>$250 USD >>>2016-04-06
fckb.net >>>GoDaddy >>>$255 USD >>>2016-04-04
ylrt.net >>>GoDaddy >>>$240 USD >>>2016-04-03

Are these the norm? I thought most sales were a lot lower. Nobody on NP offering more than $120 AFAIK.

•••
scdb.net >>>GoDaddy >>>$250 USD >>>2016-04-06
fckb.net >>>GoDaddy >>>$255 USD >>>2016-04-04
ylrt.net >>>GoDaddy >>>$240 USD >>>2016-04-03

Are these the norm? I thought most sales were a lot lower. Nobody on NP offering more than $120 AFAIK.
Hopefully, floor price will reach $400+ by next month as I have list almost all my chips with NameJet

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back