Dynadot

The Latest .TV Re-Price - Winners and Losers

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I don't if anyone else noticed but the price of some of the unsold .tv premium names seems to have had a big change this week.

Several available non-premium .tv names became 'new' .tv premium names (inflated 'premium' reg price and normal $26 renewal) while many of the premiums changed their premium registration price to a lower or higher price.

Personally, I am still trying to reduce (successfully) my domain holdings but will always look out for stellar names to acquire. I had been considering one premium .tv name for quite some time but was stressing at the $1800 initial registration price tag. Fortunately, when I checked again to see if it was still free I noticed it had been dropped to $300 - and it went straight in the portfolio. A couple of other .tv names that had been premiums had also been dropped to normal regs from $1300 and $1100 respectively and were now $26 each. I bagged those and also got a former $4000 initial price reg for $26.

I assume others have come across these changes as well as several of my old list of available premium names seem to have been taken.

I don't know if these changes will be good or bad but I do find it funny that some names that people dropped because they were crap at even reg price have now got a $300 to $1800 price tag.

There may be other bargains so maybe its time to check any of your premium 'watch list'

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Back