IT.COM

The HOTTEST Topic/Debate/Protest in America Right Now!!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Student Debt!!!

I have decided to let one of my favorite domains go up for sale right now. I am much too busy right now to make incredible quality perfect timing domain into a site that could be great but this is the time that this stellar domain just HAS to become a live site, with all of the videos day by day.

Heres the scoop...

In the USA there is a movement that is rolling NON-Stop right now and has done nothing but gained speed on a daily basis.

There is a Revolution in the U.S. right now, The first revolution in my lifetime...Everyone thought these "Occupy Wall Street" protestors would go away and that is the furthest thing from the truth.

Not just New York anymore...but Over 300 cities are now participating in this new American Revolution, and there are more and more Cities added daily to this movement. The rich are becoming richer and the poor are becoming poorer.

The #1 issue here is Student Debt.

For the first time in our lifetime, Credit card debt has been Surpassed by Student Debt!
and unfortunately the banks (which just got a massive Government Bail-out) have made sure that Student Debt can NOT be added to your bankruptcy.

Videos on this topic are uploaded every minute now.

StudentDebt.tv CPC is an astounding...
$21.14 per click!

Create a decent site and start grabbing some of this incredible CPC money so you can afford to send your kids to college off of just this one incredibly HOT Topic!

Im looking for ONLY $1k for this incredible Business Opportunity @ over $21 per click which is the #1 issue in America and this issue will not go away anytime soon.

You want to make some real money by spending a little time online adding some content to your site to get it up in the rankings...
This is your domain!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
More News today about Student Debt!
Send me your best offer.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back