IT.COM

The future of .COM after new gTLDs boom! Big DROP?!

NameSilo
Watch

New.Life

THE.COMPANYEstablished Member
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The argument that .com is "too saturated" is a bit crazy.
It's like saying that there is not enough land left on Earth.. so we'd better start moving to other planets.

It's like saying Manhattan is too saturated and real estate prices will decline.

•••
•••
It would be interesting to quantify / estimate how many domains are "investable" (long-term) in a certain new TLD, and then look up the reg fees and renewals of those domains.
Like I argued before, there are just too many ways that it can look ugly and sound bad.. and leave out nice brands and generics (where will those have to go, yea, .com or ccTLD.) Yes, there are some great word.word ones, but the question is how many, and how much do they cost? Especially to renew.. (the prices can reduce over time though, I guess. hopefully they won't go up on people ;))

Yea bro I agree with you but the same thing could be said for .coms. What I've been trying to convey here is that there are only a set amount of invest-able domains in each ngtld and those are what will be competing with medium grade two word.coms. This will provide consumer choice(read up on the theory if you don't know it) and reduce the prices of .com's that are considered to be medium level premiums.

The premium renewals are bad...disgusting in some cases but its all subjective, some tlds like .repair aren't trying to horde your cash while others like .blog are trying to get an early return on a substantial investment. That's what you get with so many ngtlds available there is an incredible amount of variance and in turn an immense amount of opportunity for those who take the time to research and know what their doing.

It's not for the faint of heart, nor is it for those who are in it to make a quick buck. I know of a few guys that have sold xxx,xxx in ngtlds already this year and I also know of some guys who hold some absolutely ridiculous ngtlds that might sell for xxx,xxx just on their own in a few years. There is a place like NP for ngtld domainers and you will be surprised at who you find there. The work.place guy is a regular and its always interesting to see what he and others have to say. Try not to listen to the random noise that gets thrown around here from time to time, do your research and talk to people that actually sell and have sold names in the niche your studying. Otherwise your just another person in the crowd, letting profitable opportunities pass you by.

•••
It's like saying Manhattan is too saturated and real estate prices will decline.

The internet is not earth. Earth is limited by physical boundaries. If you want to compare the internet to something, compare it to the universe because that is continuously expanding. There are no limits to the internet but there are limits to .com and .com, like it or not it's an over saturated maybe even supersaturated legacy top level domain. Now let me remind you, I said that the best .com's will go up in value but those mediocre premiums will be competing with high level ngtlds and because of consumer choice prices of domains in that investment class will go down. Using your example, the rich are still gonna live in their opulent Manhattan penthouses but the middle class want more bang for their buck, they have kids to feed, their moving to the suburbs. Welcome to the era of Suburbia on the internet.

Last edited:
•••
Smart end users and smart business, does need lots of mind conversion and convencing; they know what is trend and competition mean.:drowning:

•••
10 to 15 years from now; there will be no more search bar using. If this is possible, short names would be beneficial in all extension new or old. How about that :joyful:

•••
The internet is not earth. Earth is limited by physical boundaries. If you want to compare the internet to something, compare it to the universe because that is continuously expanding. There are no limits to the internet but there are limits to .com and .com, like it or not it's an over saturated maybe even supersaturated legacy top level domain. Now let me remind you, I said that the best .com's will go up in value but those mediocre premiums will be competing with high level ngtlds and because of consumer choice prices of domains in that investment class will go down. Using your example, the rich are still gonna live in their opulent Manhattan penthouses but the middle class want more bang for their buck, they have kids to feed, their moving to the suburbs. Welcome to the era of Suburbia on the internet.
Yeah, the domain namespaces could be seen as all the habitable land on all the planets in the universe.. xyz planet, repair planet. :P
Then we can say.. there is still plenty of room on Earth. It's just that all the good spots have been taken and will cost you. But the costs are far less than to move to another planet ;)
The costs of moving to another planet not only being monetary...in the analogy.
But you're used to Earth, it already has what you need, reg fees and renewals are ridiculous on other planets, etc.

•••
Thankfully the creator of the DNS doesn't think the way you do. It is more efficient because each niche is segmented by registry and regulated by the owners of that registry. This adoption is a reflection of how humans have advanced technology.
But human beings don't work like that. It's techie talk. Industry-specific TLDs are not new, and have not done well.
I think the reason is that the importance of branding in domain names is too often underestimated. .com carries a lot of branding value and global status, while ccTLDs carry a sense of identity and belonging, more than that: national pride.
So domain strings cannot be easily replaced by others, because they are not purely technical identifiers. They are branding tools. Technically there is no difference between them. That does not make them all equal though.

Your reasoning is based on very common myths like:
  • the young generation is going to embrace new extensions => not likely as they have grown up in a dotcom world... it's just a way of moving the goalposts forever. People should be flocking to new extensions right now, but they aren't because they haven't been waiting for them.
  • .com is saturated, therefore end users are desperate and willing to use arbitrary strings. Fact: alternate extensions have never been popular. Adding thousands more to the root doesn't change the fact.
  • .com is overpriced: few domains are selling for millions, unless you aim for the cream of the crop. Low $,$$$ is a more representative price for an aftermarket purchase. Most people don't want to pay more than regfee so they get 'creative'.
  • new extensions are necessary to satisfy end user demand => the demand has always been vastly overestimated, and the supply is now overabundant. At least icann have satisfied their own demands #moneygrab
My solution: don't try to be Nostradamus, invest in what already works today. Look at what real people are using in the real world. But watch out for future trends.

•••
naming that relies on the right of the dot is not flexible enough and not feasible in a modern global marketplace.

If you want flexibility you need hundreds or thousands of words to truly cover every niche and concept. That means thousands of TLDs and perhaps thousands or at least hundreds of registries.

That is for one language. Now multiply by 5, 10, 20 whatever the number of languages that you want to cover.

It's not feasible in a global marketplace to operate via the right of the dot, with TLDs that are segmented in niches that cover everything. It's a nightmare trying to operate such a system.

It's far less flexible and modern than what we previously had. Compare directory style navigation vs. Google search.

1. how can this ever be efficient?
2. What would be gained from it?

Another problem is that .word is not neutral. Sometimes this is good, usually it isn't. An extension needs to be neutral so that it doesn't mess with your brand. As everone got used to the concept a consumer will expect a word followed by a dot and 2-3 letter extension. That is the structure of a commonly used domain and that is what people are confortable with.

.com, .net, .org etc. work very well for these purposes.

We really don't need that many extensions even when the .com is not available, you can still get a .net or .org or even .cc or .co

This is more than enough choice, they are neutral, can be recognised and are highly efficient.

Compare that to the the clumsy word.yourniche domains. More like Dmoz or the old Yahoo instead of Google.

A few hot keywords look good OK but that doesn't justify operating hundreds of extensions that are not useful in a large number of cases. I predict a few good ones will sell, the rest will be forgotten.

Last edited:
•••
But human beings don't work like that. It's techie talk. Industry-specific TLDs are not new, and have not done well.
I think the reason is that the importance of branding in domain names is too often underestimated. .com carries a lot of branding value and global status, while ccTLDs carry a sense of identity and belonging, more than that: national pride.
So domain strings cannot be easily replaced by others, because they are not purely technical identifiers. They are branding tools. Technically there is no difference between them. That does not make them all equal though.

Your reasoning is based on very common myths like:
  • the young generation is going to embrace new extensions => not likely as they have grown up in a dotcom world... it's just a way of moving the goalposts forever. People should be flocking to new extensions right now, but they aren't because they haven't been waiting for them.
  • .com is saturated, therefore end users are desperate and willing to use arbitrary strings. Fact: alternate extensions have never been popular. Adding thousands more to the root doesn't change the fact.
  • .com is overpriced: few domains are selling for millions, unless you aim for the cream of the crop. Low $,$$$ is a more representative price for an aftermarket purchase. Most people don't want to pay more than regfee so they get 'creative'.
  • new extensions are necessary to satisfy end user demand => the demand has always been vastly overestimated, and the supply is now overabundant. At least icann have satisfied their own demands #moneygrab
My solution: don't try to be Nostradamus, invest in what already works today. Look at what real people are using in the real world. But watch out for future trends.
My reasoning is based on factual evidence. I've even referenced the guy who created the entire DNS system. Either you embrace the adoption or get left behind, its that simple . We've had arguments on different threads, all of which you've failed to provide anything more than surface level arguments without any real substance. You also provided highly biased, non-primary sources to try and discredit my source, which failed miserably.

Your talking demand and supply without even knowing the complexities of the sources and metrics your talking about. There is an oversupply of worthless domains in ngtlds and a scarce supply of premium names because, most of those are being held by the registries at ridiculous renewal prices as many of them are trying to recoup a certain percentage of their initial investment early on.

The good/great ngtlds that people have paid for are currently the only ones get sold in the aftermarket, either publicly or privately. The majority of transactions in ngtlds however, occur privately, this has been repeated many times by many different users on this forum. Although you might see the seller revealing the price of a sale every once and a while on the ngtld forum.

New extensions are necessary to further segment the organization of the internet, its not just for end users its for everyone. Also in the past 2 weeks there has been over a million registrations in NGTLDs, just check tld stats, so probably not what you'd consider "flocking" but to me that is substantial short term growth.

Why do you people keep talking out of their @sses? Do your damn research, check the statistics and speak to people who are making money selling ngtlds. In addition to this I would like to point out that nothing of what I have said is a "myth", every one of my points is based on proven economic theory and statements made by the most reputable of primary sources, Paul Mockapetris the creator of the DNS. You and others provided no sources and rely on rhetoric to give the illusion that you actually know what your talking about.

I'm fairly certain that the people taking the time to argue with me have dedicated absolutely no time to look into ngtlds, research the registry of the ngtld they want to buy, talk with re-sellers in ngtlds and monitored the industry of the ngtld domain they want to purchase.

You are open to your own opinion. Just don't expect any sympathy when it comes back to bite you in the @ss,

•••
My reasoning is based on factual evidence. I've even referenced the guy who created the entire DNS system. Either you embrace the adoption or get left behind, its that simple . We've had arguments on different threads, all of which you've failed to provide anything more than surface level arguments without any real substance. You also provided highly biased, non-primary sources to try and discredit my source, which failed miserably.

Your talking demand and supply without even knowing the complexities of the sources and metrics your talking about. There is an oversupply of worthless domains in ngtlds and a scarce supply of premium names because, most of those are being held by the registries at ridiculous renewal prices as many of them are trying to recoup a certain percentage of their initial investment early on.

The good/great ngtlds that people have paid for are currently the only ones get sold in the aftermarket, either publicly or privately. The majority of transactions in ngtlds however, occur privately, this has been repeated many times by many different users on this forum. Although you might see the seller revealing the price of a sale every once and a while on the ngtld forum.

New extensions are necessary to further segment the organization of the internet, its not just for end users its for everyone. Also in the past 2 weeks there has been over a million registrations in NGTLDs, just check tld stats, so probably not what you'd consider "flocking" but to me that is substantial short term growth.

Why do you people keep talking out of their @sses? Do your damn research, check the statistics and speak to people who are making money selling ngtlds. In addition to this I would like to point out that nothing of what I have said is a "myth", every one of my points is based on proven economic theory and statements made by the most reputable of primary sources, Paul Mockapetris the creator of the DNS. You and others provided no sources and rely on rhetoric to give the illusion that you actually know what your talking about.

I'm fairly certain that the people taking the time to argue with me have dedicated absolutely no time to look into ngtlds, research the registry of the ngtld they want to buy, talk with re-sellers in ngtlds and monitored the industry of the ngtld domain they want to purchase.

You are open to your own opinion. Just don't expect any sympathy when it comes back to bite you in the @ss,

This stuff has been gone over many times. Startups use them at a very small percentage, many threads on this - https://www.namepros.com/threads/do...-or-demand-problem.969051/page-2#post-5713502

There are been more than a few people investing in these that have posted they're struggling to sell them. Just had another one today blaming the marketplace instead of the domains they're buying.

A lot of the stuff you guys post is just marketing mumbo jumbo. Or off the wall comparisons to stuff like 8 track tapes or Coca-Cola syrup.

** Just wanted to add the latest ones:
1 for 57
http://dngeek.com/2016/12/57-newly-...mes-noona-com-partyhype-com-adventurebox-com/

3 for 90
http://dngeek.com/2016/11/90-newly-funded-startups-domain-names-scroll-com-price-com-kit-com/

That's under 3%. All these startups have the world of new gltds to choose from......under 3%.

Last edited:
•••
These dumb threads never stop .com ain't going anywhere ever case closed

•••
here is the bad news:
there is no future for .com after ngtlds boom
here is the good news:
they'll never boom

•••
These dumb threads never stop .com ain't going anywhere ever case closed
No one said .com is going anywhere. Now put your shirt on :playful:

•••
naming that relies on the right of the dot is not flexible enough and not feasible in a modern global marketplace.

If you want flexibility you need hundreds or thousands of words to truly cover every niche and concept. That means thousands of TLDs and perhaps thousands or at least hundreds of registries.

That is for one language. Now multiply by 5, 10, 20 whatever the number of languages that you want to cover.

It's not feasible in a global marketplace to operate via the right of the dot, with TLDs that are segmented in niches that cover everything. It's a nightmare trying to operate such a system.

It's far less flexible and modern than what we previously had. Compare directory style navigation vs. Google search.

1. how can this ever be efficient?
2. What would be gained from it?

Another problem is that .word is not neutral. Sometimes this is good, usually it isn't. An extension needs to be neutral so that it doesn't mess with your brand. As everone got used to the concept a consumer will expect a word followed by a dot and 2-3 letter extension. That is the structure of a commonly used domain and that is what people are confortable with.

.com, .net, .org etc. work very well for these purposes.

We really don't need that many extensions even when the .com is not available, you can still get a .net or .org or even .cc or .co

This is more than enough choice, they are neutral, can be recognised and are highly efficient.

Compare that to the the clumsy word.yourniche domains. More like Dmoz or the old Yahoo instead of Google.

A few hot keywords look good OK but that doesn't justify operating hundreds of extensions that are not useful in a large number of cases. I predict a few good ones will sell, the rest will be forgotten.

Again more rhetoric and personal opinions. Registries can operate multiple ngtlds, not just one so I don't know what your talking about, in fact Uniregistry itself operates 23 of its own ngtlds and will be applying for more in the future.

NGTLDS are immensely more efficient because every industry group can be compartmentalized into its own tld, its own centralized online location. In addition to this more brand-able names/ phrases can now be fully utilized, like Work.Place for example which was bought by Facebook. What will be gained? A more efficiently organized internet, increased consumer choice , competition and a clear path for the future. Otherwise, as the creator of the DNS Paul Mockapetris astutely explained "The System Will Ossify". People need choice and choice is what drives markets further a lack of choice begets stagnation. Google bought X.Company btw , I guess thats a clumsy ngtld as well? Either you don't seem to have the capacity to understand what is actually happening or your one of those people who feign ignorance when faced with the truth. Regardless its time you take a hard look at your .com portfolio and at least try to hedge for the impending future whether you like it or not. Mind you NGTLDs account for less than 10% of my portfolio while .com's account for more than 80%( .CA has the second highest concentration of domains in my portfolio) so its not like I'm one of those guys who bought 100 ngtlds and thinks he's gonna make a killing. I spent at least 100 hours looking at market trends, talking to people who are selling names figuring out how to find dropped high quality non-premiums without the need of expired domains lists just to register 12 ngtlds because I strongly believe you have to be extremely cautious with every investment you make. The only reason I am arguing with you here is because your talking out of your @ss and I feel compelled to call you and others out on it. I mean honestly there is already a video in this thread with the guy who created the DNS saying ngtlds are the next logical step....this argument has long been over. It was over in August 2013.

Last edited:
•••
Again more rhetoric and personal opinions. Registries can operate multiple ngtlds, not just one so I don't know what your talking about, in fact Uniregistry itself operates 23 of its own ngtlds and will be applying for more in the future.

NGTLDS are immensely more efficient because every industry group can be compartmentalized into its own tld, its own centralized online location. In addition to this more brand-able names/ phrases can now be fully utilized, like Work.Place for example which was bought by Facebook. What will be gained? A more efficiently organized internet, increased consumer choice , competition and a clear path for the future. Otherwise, as the creator of the DNS Paul Mockapetris astutely explained "The System Will Ossify". People need choice and choice is what drives markets further a lack of choice begets stagnation. Google bought X.Company btw , I guess thats a clumsy ngtld as well? Either you don't seem to have the capacity to understand what is actually happening or your one of those people who feign ignorance when faced with the truth. Regardless its time you take a hard look at your .com portfolio and at least try to hedge for the impending future whether you like it or not. Mind you NGTLDs account for less than 10% of my portfolio while .com's account for more than 80%( .CA has the second highest concentration of domains in my portfolio) so its not like I'm one of those guys who bought 100 ngtlds and thinks he's gonna make a killing. I spent at least 100 hours looking at market trends, talking to people who are selling names figuring out how to find dropped high quality non-premiums without the need of expired domains lists just to register 12 ngtlds because I strongly believe you have to be extremely cautious with every investment you make. The only reason I am arguing with you here is because your talking out of your @ss and I feel compelled to call you and others out on it. I mean honestly there is already a video in this thread with the guy who created the DNS saying ngtlds are the next logical step....this argument has long been over. It was over in August 2013.

Who cares what the guy who created the DNS said, I don't see anything about him buying and selling domains for a living.

"Work.Place for example which was bought by Facebook." Doesn't even resolve for me - Server not found. Funny thing is, it actually makes this suggestion:

These random examples abc.xyz or X.company, you do realize there are literally millions of examples with .com and people get excited by a few, some not even consumer facing sites, sites that most people will never see or visit. Now if Google, changed from Google.com to something else, then you have a story.

Last edited:
•••
Yeah, the domain namespaces could be seen as all the habitable land on all the planets in the universe.. xyz planet, repair planet. :P
Then we can say.. there is still plenty of room on Earth. It's just that all the good spots have been taken and will cost you. But the costs are far less than to move to another planet ;)
The costs of moving to another planet not only being monetary...in the analogy.
But you're used to Earth, it already has what you need, reg fees and renewals are ridiculous on other planets, etc.

Using your same analogy the opportunity cost is more on earth than on other planets,that is rather than spend $150k on a two word emd .com a company could spend $10-20k on the exact emd ngtld(which is treated as a keyword string by google) and allocate the remaining budget on marketing.This is where consumer choice creates competition and this is how prices of mid level .coms will be reduced .There are so many ngtlds that your statements only work for some planets because there is a lot of variance in regards to the intentions of the registrar, the structure of their renewal pricing and the overall potential of the ngtlds they operate. Its hard to generalize when every ngtld provides an entirely different world of opportunity.

•••
Now we have to face the truth; and the truth hurts :xf.embarrassed:

•••
Who cares what the guy who created the DNS said, I don't see anything about him buying and selling domains for a living.

"Work.Place for example which was bought by Facebook." Doesn't even resolve for me - Server not found

These random examples abc.xyz or X.company, you do realize there are literally millions of examples with .com and people get excited by a few, some not even consumer facing sites, sites that most people will never see or visit. Now if Google, changed from Google.com to something else, then you have a story.
Plenty of other examples, and just because it hasn't been resolved doesn't mean its not owned by Facebook. Random examples? There are so many examples of end user acquisitions, just check ngtld discussions. For example Surface.Studio was bought my Microsoft and at the moment forwards to a bing search on surface tablets.

Here is the whois for work.place, the guy who sold this is a regular in the ngtld forum.

https://gwhois.org/work.place+dns

Oh and google is using X.Company as a consumer facing site, why don't you check it out---> https://X.Company

Here is another one for the game division...which is a massive game by Ubisoft(millions play it)--->https://division.zone

Here is a great one being used in the UK for property acquisition--->https://property.works/

Last edited:
•••
Using your same analogy the opportunity cost is more on earth than on other planets,that is rather than spend $150k on a two word emd .com a company could spend $10-20k on the exact emd ngtld(which is treated as a keyword string by google) and allocate the remaining budget on marketing.This is where consumer choice creates competition and this is how prices of mid level .coms will be reduced .There are so many ngtlds that your statements only work for some planets because there is a lot of variance in regards to the intentions of the registrar, the structure of their renewal pricing and the overall potential of the ngtlds they operate. Its hard to generalize when every ngtld provides an entirely different world of opportunity.
Decided to look at namebio since I don't know how much good two word .coms go for.

persianrugs.com 60,000 USD 2016-09-25 Pvt Sale
countryinn.com 80,000 USD 2016-07-17 Pvt Sale
newsnow.com 88,800 USD 2016-05-25 Uniregistry
forexbrokers.com 150,000 USD 2016-05-10 Uniregistry
cleartax.com 80,000 USD 2016-04-18 Uniregistry
neverfail.com 150,000 USD 2016-03-30 Uniregistry
taiwantrade.com 51,765 USD 2016-03-16 Sedo
singlewomen.com 50,500 USD 2016-03-14 NameJet
totalcare.com 120,000 USD 2016-02-28 Pvt Sale
pindrop.com 75,000 USD 2016-01-03 Pvt Sale

Which TLD would you prefer to buy persianrugs in? Maybe .forsale
And countryinn..hm.. CountryInn.hotel? is there a .hotel or is it .hotels.. or .inn, help!
Is there a .now TLD?
ClearTax.accountant ? :facepalm:
Never.fail heh. Taken.
Taiwan.trade taken
Total.care taken

I was hoping to find some crazy reg fees.. :xf.frown:

Oh, you said emd...

Anyway, of those, total.care and taiwan.trade could sell, I guess.

Wondering how people will people will remember domains anymore. Especially when a few thousand more strings are released and new TLDs go boom! :)
Are we gonna have .rug and .rugs? To go with .photo, .photography, I forget the 3rd one.. edit: oh there's a .pics, nice.

Last edited:
•••
Decided to look at namebio since I don't know how much good two word .coms go for.

And countryinn..hm.. CountryInn.hotel? is there a .hotel or is it .hotels.. or .inn, help!
Is there a .now TLD?
Never.fail heh. Taken.
Taiwan.trade taken
Total.care taken

Oh, you said emd...

Wondering how people will people will remember domains anymore. Especially when a few thousand more strings are released and new TLDs go boom! :)
Are we gonna have .rug and .rugs? To go with .photo, .photography, I forget the 3rd one..

Bro your making such poor arguments. Those names will only work in ngtlds when the ngtld matches the word to left of the dot. There has to be synergy i.e for Persian rugs it would have to be Persian.Rugs for Country Inn it has to be Country.Inn and for clear tax, there is already a matching ngtld , .TAX so for that it will be Clear.Tax. I already know of a private sale of simple.tax for high 4 figures this past week which was reported on the ngtld forum. It actually has to work with the tld to have any value and at this point the only things that work are word+ngtld not word+word+ngtld. Luckily you caught yourself lol, yup it has to be an emd to hold any resale/enduser value. Which is why good .coms like persianrugs will maintain value..I mean..honestly when are we ever gonna need a .rugs ngtld?

Last edited:
•••

Is there a .now TLD?
Never.fail heh. Taken.
Taiwan.trade taken
Total.care taken

Oh, you said emd...

Are we gonna have .rug and .rugs? To go with .photo, .photography, I forget the 3rd one..

How they will remember it? They will just say it..like car.shop ...and their phone or VR helm or whatever devide they will use will just take them there..if car.shop will not be available, second choice would be something like carshop.com, carshop.net, carshop.xyz, carshop.whathever
Therefore you can see huge increases in prices of good keyword1.keyword2...if you can not see this trend, it does not matter, as others can see it.

You know, here it is always really simple debate like .com versus new gTLDs, and that gives only very limited views..what is really going on is a future "battle" between subject based TLDs (like .car, .accountant or .shop) versus general TLDs (like .com, .net, .xyz or .gdn).

•••
I guess the point is why would we roll out whole extensions just to have some nice word.word domains??

So we can't even cover everything, what's the point? Just stick with what we have already.

•••
How they will remember it? They will just say it..like car.shop ...and their phone or VR helm or whatever devide they will use will just take them there..if car.shop will not be available, second choice would be something like carshop.com, carshop.net, carshop.xyz, carshop.whathever
Therefore you can see huge increases in prices of good keyword1.keyword2...if you can not see this trend, it does not matter, as others can see it.

Not following what you're talking about:

"if car.shop will not be available, second choice would be something like carshop.com,"

The .com would be the first choice, not second.

And then what trend are you talking about? There is a huge price increase for keyword1.keyword2?

•••
I guess the point is why would we roll out whole extensions just to have some nice word.word domains??

So we can't even cover everything, what's the point? Just stick with what we have already.
No, the point is to roll out few thousands for most popular object based extensions, and then some dozens of general extensions (.com, .net. ,xyz., .gdn). Now, if you can create name in object based extension, that is great advantage. If your name is in some small niche which is not covered by string in existence, then you can use general extension as per your choice. I think that object based names will in future have huge advantage in comparison to names in general extensions, and I am not the only one who see this this way..that is one of the reasons you can see this "crazy" pricing in good combos (while you can create almost unlimited numbers of names in general extensions, you can create only few good combos on object based extensions, and each object based extenstion costs at least 180k just to be roll out).

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back