Dynadot

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If Epik Holdings gave Epik LLC a $600k discount, wouldn't that make the price $4.3 million???
That's correct.

•••
$16,000,000 from JJE
$3,000,000 from TVT
$5,000,000 from NWRA (maybe)
-------------------------------------------------
$24,000,000 Total given to Rob Monster in the last 2 years. Why?!?!

•••
Well, according to "Epik Domains" that was not the final APA, though there is no proof of that.
That was an exhibit in the RICO lawsuit, which the TRO seeked to block.

Is it possible they are lying, and the exhibit version was the final version? Sure.

It is possible after the case was settled, that an entirely different version was signed? Sure.

Brad
Rob also loves to turn lemons into lemonade.

He didn't do that when he took money from Epik Escrow customers and decided not to pay.

Last edited:
•••
That's correct.
They used the money to pay down existing debt from old epik to specific customer type so included in same bucket. All of it was used to pay off debts.

•••
Rob also loves to turn lemons into lemonade.

He didn't do that when he took money from Epik Escrow customers and decided not to pay.
Epik turned lemonade into lemons.

They got the lemonade, the customers got the lemons. 🍋

Brad

Last edited:
•••
i want my mtv statik host ip # whois domain

epik exodus ???

Yah, guy comes out of nowhere to protect as-yet-unidentified interests, and thinks he's teaching an online MBA program on Twitter.

On the lawyer thing...

They just wrapped up the dumb lawsuit that Monster filed over the Vocl .com shenanigans. Derek Newman's firm was representing both Epik and Monster personally. Two things I can say about Derek Newman is that he's a very enthusiastic lawyer and sends very enthusiastic invoices. The Vocl .com case finally settled, and if I had to guess I would say that his bills were a large part of Epik's motivation to do so.

In the Adkisson suit, both Royce and Epik are represented by Seyfarth Shaw. If you aren't going to get Perkins Coie or K&L Gates to represent you in the WAWD, then you are certainly welcome to break the bank with Seyfarth.

Their lead attorney got his JD from Yale, and has been a Seyfarth partner for two years. He was an associate at O'Melveny & Myers for coming up on six years and did not make partner. Personally, I view that as a plus, since it means he doesn't lie about his hours. O'MM is also a topshelf great place to go broke on lawyers. From there he went to DLA Piper, made partner in his seventh year, and stuck around for another four. More recently, he picked up an adjunct professor gig at Seattle U law school and moved laterally into Seyfarth as a partner. He's very highly qualified, and has made some good decisions along the way. Having been related by marriage to an O'MM partner, and also having worked with a lawyer from that firm on a piece of litigation involving a client of mine, it's a classic life-sucking beast typical of Bigfirm® law.

Significantly, the defendants are Epik, Epik Holdings, Masterbucks LLC, Royce and Monster. Thus far Epik, Epik Holdings and Royce are commonly represented by Seyfarth. The corporate defendants have answered, and Royce has moved to dismiss as to him.

No appearance has been entered and nothing has been filed on behalf of Monster. His answer or responsive motion was due on April 24. He could, of course, have some kind of understanding or deal with the plaintiff as to his deadline or more, because they haven't filed for entry of default as to him either.

There is no functional difference between a rational person who is insincere and a delusional person who is sincere. Rob always had a lot of grandiose and unrealistic ideas which he sincerely held. As he made a hash out of the business, I'm sure he sincerely believed that some kind of divine intervention would take care of the consequences. If I had to guess, he probably still does, and imagines himself to be Job having his faith tested while everything he's done comes crashing down around him. Additionally, the more criticism he and his business receives is just a sign to him that his "holiness" is validated by the persecution he is suffering at the hands of unbelievers. An "unbeliever" is anyone who doesn't agree with him, since it is always remarkable how God's opinions line up so consistently with the opinions of those who loudly and publicly profess their various beliefs. But, don't worry, God will eventually go on a series of vendettas to harshly punish anyone who ever criticizes the way he runs his business.

So, sure, I have no doubt he is every bit as sincere as the next crazy person.
Screenshot_20230609-002845_Chrome.jpg

•••
•••
The vital services for digital empowerment that Rob is working on is probably Kingdom Escrow and Kingdom Kash.

Last edited:
•••
The vital services for digital empowerment that Rob is working on is probably Kingdom Escrow and Kingdom Kash.
I thought it was Kingdom Dash. :(
Ownership dashes (runs) away as business gets dashed into pieces.

Last edited:
•••
Yes, mumbo jumbo, like Web 3.0. It is all BS meant to sucker dummy investors. Substratum, which I guess he is touting is fake and dumb. As I understand it, I didn't spend a lot time looking at it, is to distribute chunks of data across the web to various nodes (aka people) they get paid token for hosting it and then when you want to access some piece of info the various are pulled together, like IPFS but dumber. They were pitching idea of distributed databases. It is total idiocy. no way to run query and ping thousands of sources. Perhaps you could technically but practically it would take an hour per query, which might be every page load. But it made the POS rich so I guess he isn't soo dumb, just a POS as I mentioned.

BTW - I post this type of stuff for the several writers coming behind and organizing all into various stories for our book on the Epik Tale.

•••
You should get interest and late fees too like $10K plus pain and suffering and emotional distress.

•••
You should get interest and late fees too like $10K plus pain and suffering and emotional distress.
I am sure you are willing to cover the expensive legal fees to hopefully bring out that result....

•••
Kingdom of domain scammers.
King - Rob 1.
Royal jester - Royce.

Last edited:
•••
Yes, mumbo jumbo, like Web 3.0. It is all BS meant to sucker dummy investors. Substratum, which I guess he is touting is fake and dumb. As I understand it, I didn't spend a lot time looking at it, is to distribute chunks of data across the web to various nodes (aka people) they get paid token for hosting it and then when you want to access some piece of info the various are pulled together, like IPFS but dumber. They were pitching idea of distributed databases. It is total idiocy. no way to run query and ping thousands of sources. Perhaps you could technically but practically it would take an hour per query, which might be every page load. But it made the POS rich so I guess he isn't soo dumb, just a POS as I mentioned.
In such a distributed database system, there would need to be mutiple levels of redundancies in case a node/fragment did not return a result. The query language would have to sit on top of some very well developed networking algorithms. I think that one of the former Epik employees claimed to be some kind of NSA-grade cryppie.

With a relational database that depends on storing the indexes in RAM. A distributed approach would be much more complicated as it is not exactly a master/slave database network. However, it is the kind of thing that will provide opportunities for people who don't understand the technology or issues but do understand "fundraising".

Regards...jmcc

Last edited:
•••
So you are suggesting that Epik Holdings Inc. would come into compliance, even though they no longer (allegedly) own Epik.com.
Exactly. "Epik Inc.", an ICANN-accredited registrar, may try to become compliant again. Not Epik Holdings. "Epik Inc." is not mentioned anywhere except ICANN records.

As per https://www.epik.com/registration (current version):

You acknowledge that Epik is a registrar bound by an agreement between Epik and ICANN. You agree that Epik may modify this agreement to comply with applicable law, the terms and conditions set forth by the ICANN and/or the Registry Administrator chosen by ICANN, and any registration rules or policies that Epik may publish from time to time.

See, in contrast, archived version of the same agreement (March 20th):

https://web.archive.org/web/20230320232307/https://www.epik.com/registration

You acknowledge that Epik.com is a registrar bound by an agreement between Epik.com and ICANN. You agree that Epik.com may modify this agreement in order to comply with applicable law and the terms and conditions set forth by the ICANN and/or the Registry Administrator chosen by ICANN, as well as any registration rules or policies that may be published from time to time by Epik.com

"Epik.com" was sold to "Epik LLC", so it is no more associated with ICANN accreditation under any interpretation of facts. Accordingly, they replaced "epik.com" with simply "Epik". What is "Epik" in legal context? By some reason, this agreement does not explain it. So it must be the entity accredited by ICANN, namely, "Epik Inc".

Last edited:
•••
So you are suggesting that Epik Holdings Inc. would come into compliance, even though they no longer (allegedly) own Epik.com.

But then the new entity would somehow continue operations, without ICANN approving the actual asset transfer.

In that situation you would essentially have one company acting as subsidiary or partner of the other. When you are trying to ditch debts as "totally separate" entities, that is probably not a great idea.

I also don't think ICANN is going to go for that nonsense.

This is kind of uncharted territory for ICANN.
One option is a temporary suspension of Epik's accreditation so that it cannot register new domain names but can renew existing ones until the information requested in the breach notice has been supplied by Epik and approved by ICANN. The breach notice isn't a simple "please fix these problems" letter. It is a statement of intent by ICANN to terminate Epik's registrar agreement unless all the problems were fixed and Epik detailed how they were fixed.

Perhaps @jberryhill can explain the legal angle on this move to shift the registrar/hosting business to a new company and leave a whole pile of debt with the old company which had an agreement with ICANN. ICANN Compliance could, if it wanted, play hardball with Epik and move to terminate if it is not satisfied with all the information supplied by Epik.

This is what the breach notice states:
"To avoid termination of Epik’s RAA, Epik must cure this notice of breach by 22 June 2023, 21
days from the date of this letter, by taking the following actions:
1. Provide a detailed description of the specific actions, with implementation dates and
milestones, the Registrar has taken to ensure the timely and compliant provision of
Registrar Services, including, but not limited to, the timely renewal of gTLD domain
names sponsored by Epik, as required by Section 2.2.5 of the Expired Registration
Recovery Policy.
2. With respect to the several hundred domain names that the Registrar indicated had
been impacted by the issues preventing Epik from timely providing certain Registrar
Services:
a. Explain how the Registrar applied the actions detailed in item number 1 above to
each gTLD domain name.
b. Explain how the Registrar is obtaining confirmation of the resolution of the issues
impacting each gTLD domain name as it pertains to Registrar Services.
c. Confirm the issues referenced in item 2.b. above have been resolved for each
gTLD domain name.
d. Confirm whether Epik has identified any additional impacted gTLD domain
names; and, if so:
i. Indicate how many additional impacted gTLD domain names have been
identified;
ii. Confirm that the actions in item number 1 above have also been applied
to any additional impacted gTLD domain name; and
iii. Confirm the relevant issues for all additional gTLD domain names have
been resolved.

3. Pay all past and currently due accreditation fees, as required by Section 3.9 of the RAA.
4. Upon making full payment of due ICANN accreditation fees, confirm that Epik is in good
standing with respect to all its payment obligations which impact the Registrar’s ability to
timely provide all Registrar Services required under the RAA and ICANN Consensus
Policies.
If by 22 June 2023 Epik fails to take the action and provide the information described in items 1
through 4 above and cure the breach, ICANN shall commence the RAA termination process."

It wants explanations for each affected domain name. Epik has claimed to have paid ICANN fees and registry fees but the complaints have to be resolved and that's going to cause a lot of problems for Epik as some registrants have lost their domain names due to Epik's activities. Things could still go pear-shaped for Epik.

Regards...jmcc

Last edited:
•••
In such a distributed database system, there would need to be mutiple levels of redundancies in case a node/fragment did not return a result. The query language would have to sit on top of some very well developed networking algorithms. I think that one of the former Epik employees claimed to be some kind of NSA-grade cryppie. With a relational database that depends on storing the indexes in RAM, a distributed approach would be much more complicated as it is not exactly a master/slave database network. However, it is the kind of thing that will provide opportunities for people who don't understand the technology or issues but do understand "fundraising".

Regards...jmcc
yeah, exactly, it was all about the fundraising. no practical application. It did claim to have redundancies built into it but as in all such designs who knows if it is enough. Anyone with any level of common sense tech understanding would have just been like stfu and bugger off grifter. Monster isn't dumb, he has basic tech understanding, maybe, but he was like, I like your style. Let's grift together. Watch the movie Match Stick Men to understand the type of people we are dealing with. But the funny part of these types of people is they will always burn each other when needed and they will literally all do anything for $500. ;)

•••
Yeah there are always errors on those things if it was not the final agreement. I meant they were probably talking about all that stuff and forgot ICANN.
I can see them now... "ICANN? What's ICANN?" 😂

•••
Trying to get rid of this traitor, fraud and thief Rob Monster is like playing a game a chess and every time you are about to check mate him someone keeps handing him pieces that he is allowed to put back on the board. I think going forward it will be a fair game as all proxies, intentional or not, have learned their lessons. And with Grand Master Brian Royce feeding Monster moves it should be quick and decisive end game.

•••
•••
Whois for epik.com didn't update:

Screenshot_20230609-161817.png

They might want to update ownership details.

•••
The registrar is still Epik Holdings inc. since they supposedly signed the deal, does that mean (technically) rob is now (again) the CEO of the company (Epik Holdings inc) having all Epik domains under management?

Last edited:
•••
•••
The combination "Epik Holdings Inc" and "IANA ID 617" has never been correct. It's still a mess...

https://www.namepros.com/threads/th...terbucks-wallet.1284050/page-137#post-8786511

Are they different companies? Epik Inc and Epik Holdings inc?

It's strange as the press release is unclear (on purpose?) about them buying the registrar:

"
Epik LLC has acquired and transferred Epik.com and the associated domain management platform from Epik Holdings Inc.
"

That leaves a lot of room for interpretation. Also, if they did buy the domain, like they state, whois should reflect that. Unless the domain is technically still owned by Epik (holdings) inc.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back