Dynadot

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Has the tweet disappeared again? I can't find it.
I don't see it either.
Guess everything didn't go according to Brian's plan.

•••
•••
I will believe that when I see it.

Hopefully the fix is paying all the victims back, and not trying to use the new Wyoming based Epik LLC for some shenanigans like shifting assets and debts around.

Brad
Paying people back won't fix Epik. They need to have an escrow service that works, and supply customers with what they are paying for.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Like @jberryhill mentioned earlier, their might be a shell game brewing...

•••
Royce blocked me on Twitter because I was asking about support.

Still having issues with 2FA.

Support has been unresponsive. 😐

•••
WOW! WOW! WOW!

This is an amazing filing. Maybe the most ineresting legal filing I have ever read. Dynacorp hitmen, mafia, bustouts, spies, oh my. This is so awesome! Everything is there. Everything! Huge shout out to Adkisson and his legal team for exposing this attempt to leave a bunch of victims high and dry. Nice try Brian Royce and Rob Monster.

https://docdro.id/MVi7Ebt (file too large to upload here)

For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.

Last edited:
•••
Here are the full filings from today's Temporary Retraining Order, including my declaration (victim statement). lol. I'm sure we will be doing lots of deep dives on this info for weeks to come.

Summary: Rob Monster is trying to get JJE to pay off the debts he created in Epik and keep all the money he embezeled. Brian Royce is trying to get a huge pay day for himself with no concern for anyone else. And no one gives a crap about all the small guy victims.

This one is most interesting but too large to upload. https://docdro.id/MVi7Ebt

Also, Dynacorp and/or mafia hitmen are trying to kill Monster and Brian might be one of them.

I was feeling a little down this week. Thank you Lord!!!

Attachments

• tro.pdf
    658.8 KB · Views: 68
  • dec1.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 50
  • 197110709105.pdf
    185.9 KB · Views: 46
  • 197110709102.pdf
    334.3 KB · Views: 48
  • 197110709099.pdf
    180.1 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
•••
•••
Paying people back won't fix Epik. They need to have an escrow service that works, and supply customers with what they are paying for.

word is round these woods here that epik isnt fixable at this point.

•••
I don't see it either.
Guess everything didn't go according to Brian's plan.

well Brian doesnt seem like man on a plan. else Kathleen and her 91k would be under some palm tree in a Jamaica with 10 muscular dudes doing the fan. instead she in the usa on sleep pill. same for some other folk. its lot of money if u use it smartly.

•••
Where did this come from?

They sure owe a lot of money to a lot of companies.

ICANN might actually start taking this seriously when they are shorted the funds they are owed.

I also don't see any accrued debt related to the customers they have screwed over like Matthew, @Kathleen Kalaf, @Igor Gabrielan, Domain Empire, and all the others who were stuck with worthless Masterbucks or who have paid for services that were not provided.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Here are the full filings from today's Temporary Retraining Order, including my declaration (victim statement). lol. I'm sure we will be doing lots of deep dives on this info for weeks to come.
Just skimmed over the stuff.

Interesting. 👀

Brad

•••
I also don't see any accrued debt related to the customers they have screwed over like Matthew, Kathleen, Domain Empire, and all the others who were stuck with worthless Masterbucks.
Following the logic that they used in the past on TrustPilot, they might present it like it's now the debt of another LLC, i.e. Masterbucks, LLC.

•••
Where did this come from?

They sure owe a lot of money to a lot of companies.

ICANN might actually start taking this seriously when they are shorted the funds they are owed.

I also don't see any accrued debt related to the customers they have screwed over like Matthew, @Kathleen Kalaf, @Igor Gabrielan, Domain Empire, and all the others who were stuck with worthless Masterbucks or who have paid for services that were not provided.

Brad
Oh, I see, the upload was too large for this site. Let me find a link and publish later. Here it is: https://docdro.id/MVi7Ebt

Last edited:
•••
•••
Some interesting tidbits -

TRO1.jpg

I guess we know why the new LLC exists in Wyoming.

According the to the filing - Defendants intend on transferring all of Epik’s value to a new shell entity that an “elusive” buyer recently created in Wyoming, leaving Epik with no way to pay a judgment in this case."

What Epik appears to be trying to do is so blatant - trying to shift assets, and leave customers and everyone else holding the bag for their corporate abuse.

The "buyer" is Epik LLC in Wyoming.

The "seller" is Epik Holdings Inc. / Epik Inc. in Washington / Terra Host AS.

Fuck off with this nonsense.

TRO2.jpg

liabilities.jpg

Investors, cronies, and insiders over customers and other victims.

TRO3.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
I asked you all nicely to return my 10 USDC but you just ignored me. No more Mr Niceguy, now its 30 USDC. #rico

Attachments

• derek declaration.pdf
    334.3 KB · Views: 51
•••
This is like watching a bunch of incompetent clowns trying to carry out a blatant scam.

Look what assets are excluded from the sale...essentially all their customer debts.

All assets of value would be going to Epik LLC in Wyoming.
All customer debts staying with Epik in Washington.

I can't even believe they would try something this absurd...Well, maybe I can believe it.

excluded.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back