IT.COM

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Does this link open outside of the US? I have no.

Does this link open outside of the US?
I have no.
I am sure the Washington AG would handle complaints about a Washington based business, no matter where they came from. However, it doesn't look like the online form has that option.

It is not like just because a customer is outside Washington state, or the US, a Washington state business is allowed to screw them over.

You might be able to contact the AG office and file a complaint via another method.

Have you filed a complaint with IC3 (FBI)?

https://www.ic3.gov/Home/ComplaintChoice/default.aspx

That is open to complaints from outside the US, in relation to US companies.

Brad

•••
I haven't filed a complaint yet.

•••
I haven't filed a complaint yet.
You should probably consider it.

The most likely resolution to this is to get the abuse on the radar of the proper authorities.

This is similar to what happened with Epik when they offered unlicensed insurance services.

If they lie to you, Kathleen, or others there are no consequences.

Epik does not have the option to lie to and stonewall the authorities. If they do there could be massive consequences for them.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Kathleen talked about fearsome FBI men with pistols, so what?
Perhaps Kathleen should upgrade her shooting range skills herself?

Last edited:
•••
Kathleen talked about fearsome FBI men with pistols, so what?
Perhaps Kathleen should upgrade her shooting range skills herself?
I doubt the Washington AG or FBI are reading NamePros for updates.
If I was owed that money, I would file complaints.

It really has to be on the radar of someone in authority to have a chance to force a resolution.

You can't trust Epik to do the right thing without being compelled to do so.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
I don't know how to write these complaints.
Can a lawyer write these complaints?
Or maybe GPT-4?

Last edited:
•••
It helps if the complaints to authorities are all about the same company. The most obvious is Epik Inc, or Epik Holdings Inc. Possibly Masterbucks LLC separately. Or all three at the same time if that option exists. What did you choose, Kathleen?

Last edited:
•••
Can someone post the text of the complaint?

•••
I don't know how to write these complaints.
Can a lawyer write these complaints?
Or maybe GPT-4?
I don't know the full facts of your case, outside the number you are owed.
You seem pretty decent at writing on this forum though.

I would just stick to the facts of the case.

Things like -

1.) What you are owed.

2.) How Epik froze the funds from withdrawal on whatever date and imposed a new TOS while the funds were frozen.

3.) How Epik still refuses to let you withdraw these funds almost 7 months later.

4.) How $1 in Masterbucks = $1USD and it is clear what Epik states about withdrawing funds is a lie.

MB.jpg

Brad

Last edited:
•••
It helps if the complaints to authorities are all about the same company. The most obvious is Epik Inc, or Epik Holdings Inc. Possibly Masterbucks LLC separately. Or all three at the same time if that option exists. What did you choose, Kathleen?
I said Epik Holdings Inc and Epic.com and I mentioned Masterbucks in the complaint write up

•••
I don't know how to start this complaint.
Hi John, if the prosecutor's name is John.
Or the respected Washington State Attorney?

•••
•••
I said Epik Holdings Inc and Epic.com and I mentioned Masterbucks in the complaint write up
If someone files a complaint, here are the company registrations for reference.

A UBI number is a nine-digit number that registers you with several state agencies and allows you to do business in Washington State. A UBI number is sometimes called a tax registration number, a business registration number, or a business license number.

1.) Epik Holdings Inc. - Washington state company (UBI Number: 602 976 304)
2.) Epik Inc. - Washington state company (UBI Number: 602 401 092)

3.) Masterbucks LLC - Wyoming company (Filing ID 2022-001158689)

Masterbucks LLC is also registered in Washington state as a foreign LLC (UBI Number:602 401 092)

Someone might want to mention those business registrations as well as the website Epik.com in a complaint.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
How are people contacting him? His Epik email access has been taken away and I thought I saw somewhere that his personal phone number was disconnected. Is that not the case?

Brad
Apparently they only set up auto-reply message but didn't lock email address. Also, Monster had many emails. His phone wasn't disconnected, just rarely used but still active. I have texted him many times and can see the message status change. I have also tried to call him several times but he won't talk to me. No idea why. :xf.cry:

Of course there is more but can't say.

I assume that in their armistice agreement it is stipulated that Monster can not talk to customers or anyone concerning Epik biz concerns or interfere in any way with awesome leadership of Brian Royce, CEO so of course they (cooiish) are interested in getting info related to Monster breaking agreement. Hopefully, now that this agreement has been broken many times they will bury this abomination of an agreement and install a CEO that would put things back into balance while bringing justice down on the wicked. lol.

Anyway, this is all getting pretty tiresome. If anyone wanted to put Monster away and had access to the data Royce does it would take 30 days to unwind and have plenty of dirt, to put Monster away forever. Only explanation is that they don't want to. A life time of black pills.

Last edited:
•••
•••
The problem is not only about withdrawing.

Other problems, proving they are stealing money intentionally.

1.Domain registration and renewal became difficult and currently impossible.

(why are they still a business, if their only real function is scamming)

2. Switched from perfect customer service (24/7 chat) to no customer service
gradually in a short period of time. The only customer service email is support@epik,
(while in the past there were several emails responding to customer questions),
and that one doesn't work anymoe either.

3. Registrations and renewals were instant, and later, it became slow, and later
it was not possible but they were refunding partially, now they just take the money,
not issue refund (although the money still stays inside their system when they do),
and not respond to any messages.

4. When we call them scammer, they were politely saying , we are not,
currently they don't even bother, because everything is extremely obvious.

In summary, obviously they have no intention of making money from business,
and they are trying to steal and scam as much as possible and then disappear.
In the next stage Epik.com would probably not resolve either.
BTW, my informative posts bother some people. They may look offtopic, but parts of them
survive inside other users' offtopic replies.

Last edited:
•••
For anyone filing a complaint with the Washington State AG, the phone number to call if out of state is below. They do answer their phones quickly and can guide you.

•••
Does this link open outside of the US?
It does (I'm not in US). US-based contact address and phone should be included to submit. Will some mailforwarding or friends address work? Maybe. Moreover, it says in the bottom -

Your Complaint will become a public record. For this reason, please do not include sensitive personal information. By selecting YES below, I acknowledge that my complaint and attachments, once submitted, become public records and may be disclosed to others in response to a Public Records Request. Complaint information received by this office will be exported into the Federal Trade Commission's (FTC) database, Consumer Sentinel, a secure online database. This data is then made available to thousands of civil and criminal law enforcement authorities worldwide. By selecting NO below, I am choosing not to submit my complaint

Last edited:
•••
Masterbucks LLC is also registered in Washington state as a foreign LLC (UBI Number:602 401 092)
Is the UBI meant to be unique, Brad?

Regards...jmcc

•••
Is the UBI meant to be unique, Brad?

Regards...jmcc
That's my bad. I accidentally pasted the same number twice.

It should be -

1.) Epik Holdings Inc. - Washington state company (UBI Number: 602 976 304)
3.) Masterbucks LLC
- Washington state foreign LLC (UBI Number:604 970 941)

You can find the registrations on this page -
https://ccfs.sos.wa.gov/#/

Brad

•••
I filed with the FBI, IC3 Internet Crimes on December 5th, 2022. If anyone has not filed with IC3, please file at the below link. I know it has been posted before, just a reminder to do it.

https://www.ic3.gov/Home/FileComplaint

1680018656169.png

•••
Here is what will happen after you file a complaint with IC3:

1680018758802.png

•••
Back