Dynadot

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

NameSilo
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've been mulling over the idea of starting up my own domain registrar but with such low margins on domain sales it's important to come up with creative ways to monetize those customers to make the business a real money maker. Here are some of my initial ideas:

1) I could Just take domains out of customers accounts, then send myself a crypto payment marked as payment to the poor sucker whose domain I stole so it looks like proper transaction in company books. I will of course need to focus on customers with large domain portfolios that don't keep up with audits but since I control the code that hosts that domains I can make exp date or even ownership or anything say anything I want so by ur the time they figure it out it it'is too late and I have a good excuse. If I really got caught I could just give them back the domain and keep my embezzled money.

2) I could then sell those stolen domains to people for a discount if they are wiling to help me embezzle and launder by paying a fraction of costs in USD and then sending the balance in crypto secretly or buying some property or item in a hidden trust's account. Company takes a loss but I can pocket a big chunk tax free.

3) I could set up a domain escrow service and launder money for organized crime and myself. Domains have no set definitive cost so it would be very easy to buy and sell domains to each other at high and low prices and keep that squeaky clean'ish money in between. Of course this model doesn't always end well but I guess there is some risk in all business models.
4) I could also use my escrow service as a personal LOC and loan out money at high interest rates for domains names and make big bets on stonks and crypto with that money and hope the kite doesn't crash before more wind comes.

5) I could then claim those domains I hold as collateral as my own and take out massive loans or trick investors out of their money with inflated valuations.

6) I could set up a simple ponzi scheme where I give people make believe money in exchange for real money.

7) I could sell all my customers' and their users' data to the highest bidder and just make it look like a big accident but if this is ever discovered it would probably go very badly for me, especially if all my customers I betrayed were a bunch of militia types with bald heads and black boots. I sure hope no one would make it public if I did such a thing.

8) Now with all this filthy lucre in crypto in various anon wallets how can I convert to real money since it is still pretty hard to buy real things with crypto? Well there are people who will convert your crypto to USD or whatever for a cut, usually about $.75 to the dollar. You just show up in a coffee shop with your devices and money, transfer the crypto and take the money. There are many sites online to coordinate such transactions but most of them are in places like Mexico or Thailand, especially Thailand.

Now of course it would be very easy for anyone with half a brain to unravel these scams so I will need to have a bunch of corrupt people around me to help cover up things and protect me.

Anyone want buy some shares in my new registrar? What should I call it?
Derek, i know you’re being facetious; but i wish opening a Registrar wasnt hard! Step 1: Acquire an already accredited Registrar; the easiest way to open your own registrar; might i recommend epik?

Last edited:
•••
I've been mulling over the idea of starting up my own domain registrar but with such low margins on domain sales it's important to come up with creative ways to monetize those customers to make the business a real money maker. Here are some of my initial ideas:

1) I could Just take domains out of customers accounts, then send myself a crypto payment marked as payment to the poor sucker whose domain I stole so it looks like proper transaction in company books. I will of course need to focus on customers with large domain portfolios that don't keep up with audits but since I control the code that hosts that domains I can make exp date or even ownership or anything say anything I want so by the time they figure it out it it'is too late and I have a good excuse. If I really got caught I could just give them back the domain and keep my embezzled money.

2) I could then sell those stolen domains to people for a discount if they are wiling to help me embezzle and launder by paying a fraction of costs in USD and then sending the balance in crypto secretly or buying some property or item in a hidden trust's account. Company takes a loss but I can pocket a big chunk tax free.

3) I could set up a domain escrow service and launder money for organized crime and myself. Domains have no set definitive cost so it would be very easy to buy and sell domains to each other at high and low prices and keep that squeaky clean'ish money in between. Of course this model doesn't always end well but I guess there is some risk in all business models.
4) I could also use my escrow service as a personal LOC and loan out money at high interest rates for domains names and make big bets on stonks and crypto with that money and hope the kite doesn't crash before more wind comes.

5) I could then claim those domains I hold as collateral as my own and take out massive loans or trick investors out of their money with inflated valuations.

6) I could set up a simple ponzi scheme where I give people make believe money in exchange for real money.

7) I could sell all my customers' and their users' data to the highest bidder and just make it look like a big accident but if this is ever discovered it would probably go very badly for me, especially if all my customers I betrayed were a bunch of militia types with bald heads and black boots. I sure hope no one would make it public if I did such a thing.

8) Now with all this filthy lucre in crypto in various anon wallets how can I convert to real money since it is still pretty hard to buy real things with crypto? Well there are people who will convert your crypto to USD or whatever for a cut, usually about $.75 to the dollar. You just show up in a coffee shop with your devices and money, transfer the crypto and take the money. There are many sites online to coordinate such transactions but most of them are in places like Mexico or Thailand, especially Thailand.

Now of course it would be very easy for anyone with half a brain to unravel these scams so I will need to have a bunch of corrupt people around me to help cover up things and protect me.

Sounds like a lot of good ideas. :ROFL:

Brad

•••
Derek, i know you’re being facetious; but i wish opening a Registrar wasnt hard! Step 1: Acquire an already accredited Registrar; the easiest way to open your own registrar; might i recommend epik?

Think about it; if system not rigged; u can open registrar; compete against epik; if GD doesnt make u want to first!
It is hard for a reason though.

In general you want someone who is qualified to run a registrar. This takes knowledge, experience, and capital.

You need to hire staff when it comes to operations, development, security, customer support, etc.

A good example of someone who is not qualified to run a registrar is Brian Royce. The guy is a domain noob.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Sounds like a lot of good ideas. :ROFL:

Brad
He fooled me about quarter way in; he’s really good!

If only opening reg‘s easier… Imagine owning own; neat

Last edited:
•••
If only opening reg‘s easier… Imagine owning own; neat
If you are talking about a private registrar that doesn't serve public clients, that could make sense.

If you are talking about a public registrar that is different.

As much experience as I have with domains, I still don't think I would be qualified to run a domain registrar.

So someone who has no experience in the field at all like Brian Royce, is certainly not qualified.
In fact, it is not all that clear if he has really ever run any successful business.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Look who it is. Where is that evidence you claimed to have of Monster's money laundering? It would probably help get Igor paid. Publish it or DM to me and I will.
I would send them to anyone but not you.

•••
Send them to Kathleen or Igor so they can use to get paid or post publicly so people know what a monster Monster really is. You won't because you are the same as him.

•••
If you have evidence of criminal activity like money laundering, how about reporting it to the authorities such as the FBI or local law enforcement?

Brad

•••
Income tax (in US) is illegal. You don't pay it, nothing happens (in the past you would go to prison for it, even if it came from being lottery winner). IRS admits it. (but don't trust me, yet).

(Mexico, is understandable, because of drugs. Why Thailand. I don't think many people want trans partners.
Some good things, not available in US also exist in Mexico (not only bad things.), such as natural alternative, and working therapies. So Mexico is famous for natural drugs (good and bad ones). )

If Epik gets away with what it does, then the same can be done by Dynadot, Namesilo, and others which allow prepaid balance. Who will protect us if Icann won't. It is not our responsibility to protect ourselves from well-established companies.

Last edited:
•••
Income tax (in US) is illegal. You don't pay it, nothing happens (in the past you would go to prison for it, even if it came from being lottery winner). IRS admits it. (but don't trust me, yet).
I am sorry, but this is just nonsense.

Income tax is legal at a federal, state, and local level.

This has been ruled on by courts, including the Supreme Court, over and over again.

If there is any organization you don't want to screw around with, it is the IRS.

There are lot of people in prison that think income taxes don't apply to them and try to cheat the system.

You can see the relevant case law on the IRS website, under section 6.

https://www.irs.gov/privacy-disclosure/the-truth-about-frivolous-tax-arguments-section-i-d-to-e#:~:text=Furthermore, after the Sixteenth Amendment,of the federal income tax.

Furthermore, after the Sixteenth Amendment was ratified, the Supreme Court upheld the constitutionality of the income tax laws. Brushaber v. Union Pacific R.R., 240 U.S. 1 (1916). Since then, courts have consistently upheld the constitutionality of the federal income tax.

Brad

Last edited:
•••

1) I could Just take domains out of customers accounts, then send myself a crypto payment marked as payment to the poor sucker whose domain I stole so it looks like proper transaction in company books. I will of course need to focus on customers with large domain portfolios that don't keep up with audits but since I control the code that hosts that domains I can make exp date or even ownership or anything say anything I want so by the time they figure it out it it'is too late and I have a good excuse. If I really got caught I could just give them back the domain and keep my embezzled money.

Yes, you should start your own registrar. You could take in dollars but anytime you have to pay out money you do it in "Derek Bucks". They can't actually be used for anything or converted to dollars so it is a win for you.

•••
I've talked to Rob on the phone before and have had massive issues with Epik. At one point Rob even sent me about 42 Litecoins instead of $42 USD worth of LTC for a tiny domain sale, I gave it back but was shocked at the incompetence of Epik to be making mistakes like that with the crypto cashout option on Masterbucks. After the Anonymous hacking incident I moved most of my domains out of Epik. I would not recommend them.

Masterbucks is also an incredibly frustrating and unnecessary part of the Epik marketplace ecosystem. Just settle in real currency. It's entirely forced on users, no one goes out of their way to want to use Masterbucks. It's just yet another step sellers need to deal with to cash out.

Last edited:
•••
Just to clarify, DNProtect was co-owned (and co-founded) by me. It was profitable when it was up and running. Until it was shut down and until Epik, Inc. took all of DNProtect's revenue. I never saw even .01 cent of that revenue taken in. Epik, Inc. didn't "share" any revenue, they took 100% of it.
Hello Bill. Were you 50/50 with Epik or Rob Monster in DNProtect? If they took all the revenue and you were the cofounder, would it be fair to characterize the situation by saying that they "stole" money from you? I think there might be something in the bible about that. A book that Monster seems to speak of often.

•••
surely Registrats are profitable still
today since so many still around and stll new ones popping now and then.. I'm not sure what startup fee is for one but that's money upfront too ... which fist needs recovering b4 real profit begins...or I miss something????

•••
I know there are domainers here who used to talked regularly with Rob Monster.

Anyone here has talked to him in past 60 days?

•••
•••
•••
I know there are domainers here who used to talked regularly with Rob Monster.

Anyone here has talked to him in past 60 days?
A lot of people have ;)

•••
Yes, you should start your own registrar. You could take in dollars but anytime you have to pay out money you do it in "Derek Bucks". They can't actually be used for anything or converted to dollars so it is a win for you.
I like the way you think. I withdraw my offer of shares and offer a discount on Derek Bucks with which I will start my registrar. ONLY $0.50 / Derek buck! Bargain.

•••
I like the way you think. I withdraw my offer of shares and offer a discount on Derek Bucks with which I will start my registrar. ONLY $0.50 / Derek buck! Bargain.
Only 1 name i hope you’d pick: Derek.com
Softer acquisition target than Samer.com
Better company name than Samer too! : )

Last edited:
•••
Only 1 name i hope you’d pick: Derek.com
Softer acquisition target than Samer.com
Better company name than Samer too! : )
Maybe a little arrogant. How about:
Titan - The Fort Knox of domain names.

*more like FTX of domain names, amirite. Although, Fort Knox is also empty.

•••
•••
A lot of people have ;)
How are people contacting him? His Epik email access has been taken away and I thought I saw somewhere that his personal phone number was disconnected. Is that not the case?

Brad

•••
There are two constitutions in the US. The original one, and the newer hidden satanic one accepted in 1871, and US lost its sovereignity to London-Vatican. Washington DC was built as a non-US city govt with lots of satanic symbols. US corporation went bankrupt recently, so Biden, if really elected (and not executed before election), would still be a fake president, because he would become CEO of a company which doesn't exist. Trump considers himself as 19th president at the moment. Of course SCOTUS can make illegal decisions, or decisios which are ok according to satanic constitution, but they may not be valid according to the original one. Things changed a lot. IRS, FED and many 3 letter companies are not supposed to exist. Everyone will learn this in 1 year, probably much sooner.

EDIT: Vatican is not part of Italy, in the same way London is not part of UK, in the same way Washington DC is not part of US. (at least, until recently). I'm talking about legal status. You can make counterarguments based on different things. These are not my claims. They are just true.

After a quick search you can find millions of pages about this, for example:
https://transformier.wordpress.com/trinity-of-babylon-vatican-london-washington-dc/
You are really misguided on this.

Official sources of information --------> Some random WordPress page.

Good luck finding a lawyer that would make any of these arguments in court, unless they want to be sanctioned and possibly lose their law license.

I have known people who thought they didn't need to file or pay taxes.
Spoiler Alert - it doesn't end well.

Brad

•••
I filed a complaint with the Washington AG on Friday and they told me that they will contact Epik within 7-10 days to try to get me paid. I thought I had filed with them in early December, but somehow the complaint ended up with the State of Washington Department of Financial Institutions, and they were not helpful. So, I am posting this to just let people know that if you have not filed with the Washington AG, you can file here on this specific page. Make sure you add attachments and all details of your situation.

It has been 6 months since I sold Candida.com, to the day. I sold it for $100,000, and should have had $91000 in my bank account on September 28th.

https://fortress.wa.gov/atg/formhandler/ago/ComplaintForm.aspx

Last edited:
•••
Back