IT.COM

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No, what is damaging to Epik is the corporate abuse that lead to their inability to pay their bills.

Reporting on that is free speech. Surely free speech champions like Epik would celebrate that.

Brad
People with similar thoughts are also free speech. And, especially when it's quite a bit different with only some similarity. I love epik, they are amazing.

•••
Were not helping the victims Epik ripped off. Helping them as much as we helped Devon.
I feel sorry for you Daniel, not as much as the people that got burned by your idol Rob Monster
Why dont you and Samer go find him and get his side of the story. Post again when you accomplish that.
Grab some soap on a rope too
https://www.ebay.com/itm/404199872401
Monster needs to go to prison. I will pray he does.

•••
I see Rob still has his Namepros pro badge 🤒
They should give one to Daniel too

•••
Were not helping the victims Epik ripped off. Helping them as much as we helped Devon.
I feel sorry for you Daniel, not as much as the people that got burned by your idol Rob Monster
Why dont you and Samer go find him and get his side of the story. Post again when you accomplish that.
Grab some soap on a rope too
https://www.ebay.com/itm/404199872401
Monster needs to go to prison. I will pray he does.
I think Daniel is just trolling.

He started copying my posts and now is trying to derail this Epik discussion for some reason.
I would just ignore him.

His other heroes are probably Bernie Madoff, Elizabeth Holmes, and Sam Bankman-Fried. :ROFL:

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Rob Monster and the epik register are of strong moral fiber. They are a register of good faith and their is a reason millions of domainers moved there and that they were nice enough to give the .com transfer-in domainer discount.

•••
Daniel not smart enough to troll like this.
I seen his appraisals, like he is using ai to reword it.
Whole industry is warped. Me included
I still say brian royce is just a finger puppet put there by rob to confuse us, and those they stole from while preaching God on namepros

•••
Just hit the report button on Daniels posts like I just did. Daniel is either a troll or shill. Not really the type of thread for this kind of thing. Mods can delete this post as well if you decide to take the correct action.

Last edited:
•••
Daniel, you should stick to your wacky chat stats - they were funny. Right now you're a long way from funny.

If you sold a domain for $100000 and didn't receive a penny from the sale I don't think you'd be writing Epik poetry.

•••
At this point I think Daniel is having all his posts created by ChatGPT. And it's not going so well...

•••
No, what is damaging to Epik is the corporate abuse that lead to their inability to pay their bills.

The commingling of escrow funds was stated by Brian Royce about Epik under @Rob Monster

Reporting on that is free speech. Surely free speech champions like Epik would celebrate that.
You are correct about what Epik was doing.
You are close, but off the mark, with the free speach "protection".

The legal reason you are protected is that stating FACTS is NOT considered libelous behavior (in the US at least).

•••
I suspect, MAYBE, : "Deepstate owns Epik (their operation was successful, they do such things all the time). RM doesn't exist anymore. BJ is a fake figure. We know DS is desperate for cash, although they used to own quadrillions before Trump won the first time. They can't allow alternative voice inside Epik, and this is why all emails are going to and coming from support@epik". If they (DS) owe you money, they would prefer to eliminate you, just as when they did when they bought Alaska from Czar's Russia 100+ years ago from So, if they (DS) stole your money, they may steal your life as well. Be careful about things you get via mail (they have your address). Things may be much deeper than they seem.
Looks like, only white-hat miliatry can fix this problem. Because most institutions are corrupt.
Sacrificing a cash cow is not a smart move, so they must be planning something big, like stealing your domains, and selling them, while they still appear on your account (possibly as "external domain".) Why don't they allow transfer for 60 days after internal push, because your domains need to appear under Epik. How can you know whether you really own a domain: if you can manage the domain (change nameservers etc)
it is yours, otherwise not.

Last edited:
•••
You are correct about what Epik was doing.
You are close, but off the mark, with the free speach "protection".

The legal reason you are protected is that stating FACTS is NOT considered libelous behavior (in the US at least).
Right. I meant reporting on that Brian said that.
That is a statement of fact.

In general most opinions are protected as well, for instance I think @Rob Monster is an asshole for what he did to customers.

If there is a misunderstanding about what is going on Rob, Brian, and others can only blame themselves for that.

It has now been over 6 1/2 months since Rob was replaced.

Rob, Brian, or other Epik parties are more than welcome to come here and attempt to correct the record.

Outside that, speculation is more than reasonable when there has been no real meaningful updates in many months.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
I suspect, MAYBE, : "Deepstate owns Epik (their operation was successful, they do such things all the time). RM doesn't exist anymore. BJ is a fake figure. We know DS is desperate for cash, although they used to own quadrillions before Trump won the first time. They can't allow alternative voice inside Epik, and this is why all emails are going to and coming from support@epik". If they (DS) owe you money, they would prefer to eliminate you, just as when they did when they bought Alaska from Czar's Russia 100+ years ago from So, if they (DS) stole your money, they may steal your life as well. Be careful about things you get via mail (they have your address). Things may be much deeper than they seem.
Looks like, only white-hat miliatry can fix this problem. Because most institutions are corrupt.
Sacrificing a cash cow is not a smart move, so they must be planning something big, like stealing your domains, and selling them, while they still appear on your account (possibly as "external domain".) Why don't they allow transfer for 60 days after internal push, because your domains need to appear under Epik. How can you know whether you really own a domain: if you can manage the domain (change nameservers etc)
it is yours, otherwise not.
Occam's razor. The simplest solution is that corporate abuse lead to this outcome.

Brian Royce already confirmed that abuse (commingling escrow funds - unable to pay debts).

Brad

Last edited:
•••
HOLY shit I got paid! O_o Cashed out from MB.

•••
HOLY shit I got paid! O_o Cashed out from MB.
If you don't mind -

What were the details of what you were owed and when you requested the funds?

Are you located in the US?

Did you file complaints with anyone?

It is hard to keep track of everyone who is owed money.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
Any chance his account is hacked?

•••
•••
I suspect, MAYBE, : "Deepstate owns Epik (their operation was successful, they do such things all the time).
In this aspect, the 1st thing I thought of was an idea of non-English writer V.Pelevin ( His books are multi-layered postmodernist texts fusing elements of pop culture and esoteric philosophies while carrying conventions of the science fiction genre. Some critics relate his prose to the New Sincerity literary movement. )

Hard to translate 100% correctly (cultural differencies + game of words involved), but:

Миром правит не тайная ложа, а явная лажа (for those who can read / understand Russian)

The world is ruled not by a secret lodge, but by a clear mess (an attempt to translate)

Isn't "clear mess" an adequate characteristic of what we see @ Epik ?

•••
If you don't mind -

What were the details of what you were owed and when you requested the funds?

Are you located in the US?

Did you file complaints with anyone?

It is hard to keep track of everyone who is owed money.

Brad
Was owed ~1800 USD since Feb, I am located in Canada, and I complained to the Washington State Attorney.

•••
Was owed ~1800 USD since Feb, I am located in Canada, and I complained to the Washington State Attorney.
Could you please explain how exactly you "complained to the WA AG", names, numbers, emails, etc?

•••
Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

That is the first payout I have heard of in quite some time.

Clearly payouts are still not going in order they were received, despite what has been stated by Epik.
Most debts predate that.

I suspect Epik is still prioritizing the most problematic (for them) debts.

Hopefully more people get paid, especially for the larger and older debts that are owed, and this is not some random one-off payment.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
-
Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

That is the first payout I have heard of in quite some time.

Clearly payouts are still not going in order they were received, despite what has been stated by Epik.
Most debts predate that.

I suspect Epik is still prioritizing the most problematic (for them) debts.

Hopefully more people get paid, especially for the larger and older debts that are owed, and this is not some random one-off payment.

Brad
I read that 95.1% of people were able to cashout there masterbucks so far this year. However, almost 5% not being able to cash-out is a bit of a pain. But, what I heard is if the nearly 5% contact epik support they will cashout directly to them.

•••
I read that 95.1% of people were able to cashout there masterbucks so far this year. However, almost 5% not being able to cash-out is a bit of a pain. But, what I heard is if the nearly 5% contact epik support they will cashout directly to them.
Oh yeah. Where did you read that?
Citation please.

Epik owes a lot of money to a lot of people, and many of these debts go back to September 2022 or earlier.
These debts are well documented in this thread, on Trustpilot, on Twitter, etc.

This is the wrong thread to be fucking around with trolling nonsense.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
I just noticed (2) Trustpilot reviews have been removed. I wonder why.
They don't appear to have been flagged by Epik.

Were these removed voluntarily by people who got paid out?

Where they removed as some type of pre-condition to payment? Others have mentioned pressure to remove negative reviews in this thread.

Even still 75% of their 155 reviews in the last year have been 1 star. That year period includes around 5 1/2 months before Rob was replaced.

epik_TP.jpg

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back