Dynadot

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Rob Monster is a very charismatic* man, who managed to convince many people by just talking, and talking, and talking. Combined with some gorgeous (but empty) marketing. Not everyone could see through that, or investigate what it really was.
You are so right, if someone has enough charisma they can try the "fake it till they make it" in many situations of life, ie business, politics, etc. Sadly, for so many people on this thread, Rob didn't have the business acumen to actually "make it" in the end. As a result, everyone else is left holding the empty money bags. :(

Last edited:
•••
Given the inaction of the American authorities and their condescension to fraudsters, nothing would prevent Monster from stealing money even if he had an escrow license.

•••
Maybe we should insist that we can register and renew domains, instead of concentrating on withdrawals.
Withdrawing money is something between Epik and us (until some legal/police force take some action), but registrations/renewals involve higher powers, like Icann, already, and maybe Icann can force them to make registrations work, and threaten to end their contract otherwise (would Epik want it as well?). You can withdraw remaining money later,..I mean it may take longer time, but preventing regitrations/renewals/refunds is not explainable, and maybe can be stopped now. Otherwise anyone can claim to be registrar, collect money, and do nothing. How can this be allowed. Icann is guilty as well, if it remains silent.

How about doing something physical against them like flattening tires of their cars, or throwing eggs at their faces, as protest, (I'm being nice here, not to violate NP terms) would it help? What about class action lawsuit. I mean, looks like they are professional scammers immune from legal action, and we were idiots who can't realize that we were being scammed.
Why are we just crying all the time, while allowing them to laugh at us in a satanic manner.

Last edited:
•••
There is probably ONE licensed escrow company (escrow .com)
There are other services that appear reputable. I do not know what certifications they do or don't hold, but others I know of include:
escrow.domains
Safefunds.com
Transpact.com

•••
Maybe we should insist that we can register and renew domains, instead of concentrating on withdrawals.

Withdrawing money is something between Epik and us (until some legal/police force take some action), but registrations/renewals involve higher powers, like Icann, already, and maybe Icann can force them to make registrations work, and threaten to end their contract otherwise (would Epik want it as well?). You can withdraw remaining money later,..I mean it may take longer time, but preventing regitrations/renewals/refunds is not explainable, and maybe can be stopped now. Otherwise anyone can claim to be registrar, collect money, and do nothing. How can this be allowed. Icann is guilty as well, if it remains silent.
Well, the bare minimum a registrar should be able to do is process registrations, renewals, and transfers in a timely manner. If they are not able to do that, they should not be ICANN accredited.

You should not pay for a renewal and not know if it is going to be applied at the registry level. At best it might be applied weeks later.

However, every other reputable registrar is not only able to do the bare minimum, but they are also not using an internal currency scheme to screw customers over.

I think it is reasonable to demand an ICANN accredited registrar can do the basic functions & also return the customer funds they have scammed.
How about doing something physical against them like flattening tires of their cars, or throwing eggs at their faces, as protest, (I'm being nice here, not to violate NP terms) would it help?
That is not a good idea. That is basically asking if another potential crime would work to help resolve their corporate abuse.

What about class action lawsuit. I mean, looks like they are professional scammers immune from legal action, and we were idiots who can't realize that we were being scammed.
Organizing a class action lawsuit is extremely hard. Often times the lawyers are the only winners.

This "class" also involves many different problems and I am not sure if there is really sufficient size.
Epik is really a small player in the larger business world.

I think what Epik is doing right now is basically selling off assets, extracting every dollar they can, before filing bankruptcy.

This money is clearly not being used to pay customers back.

I don't think they really care about the consequences or legal implications of their actions. They are either too stupid, too arrogant, or both.

I would say some of the authorities have really dropped the ball on this to let this scheme continue.

I understand the FBI getting so many complaints, that it can be slow... but sooner or later I think they are going to see this scheme for what it is, especially in cases like @Kathleen Kalaf.

Understanding Wire Fraud

The U.S. Department of Justice Criminal Resource Manual Section 941.18 U.S.C. 1343 cites these as the key elements of wire fraud: “1) that the defendant voluntarily and intentionally devised or participated in a scheme to defraud another out of money; 2) that the defendant did so with the intent to defraud; 3) that it was reasonably foreseeable that interstate wire communications would be used; and 4) that interstate wire communications were in fact used.”

There is no excuse when it comes to ICANN though. It has been clear Epik has not been able to carry out the most basic duties of a registrar for months now. It's about time they do their job and step in.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Yeah, they (Brian M Royce) and (Rob Monster) look to be committing wire fraud because they actively know they can't pay people the monies owed and are actively still accepting escrow trades using that Masterbucks. If you sell a domain today you will NOT be paid by these crooks. Should be shut right down right now and the authorities in America should remove assets to pay back money owed. Also, everyone should start tagging the posts with his name because the tagged pages are appearing in Google.

Last edited:
•••
Icann must do its own research on this subject. But they say "we are nonprofit", ..and,.. if you make a complaint, you need to give proofs via screenshots etc (even if everything is obvious), otherwise they won't take it into account. If anyone has time and patience, s/he should give it a try.

Basically, i don't understand why Epik behaves like they are untouchable, and they really seem to be untouchable,
or maybe they have been touched recently and we are not aware of it, and if so Epik is a headless chicken.

Last edited:
•••
Basically, i don't understand why Epik behaves like they are untouchable, and they really seem to be untouchable,
or maybe they have been touched recently and we are not aware of it, and if so Epik is a headless chicken.
In cases like Brian Royce I am pretty sure it is just because he is stupid, inexperienced, and arrogant.

In cases like @Rob Monster have you noticed how he has gone into hiding? I think he is much more aware of his potential exposure.

Otherwise, why would such a self-promoter go silent?

Brad

Last edited:
•••
they really seem to be untouchable,

Trust me, all of them will go down and they will be held accountable for their crimes.

Like Brad mentioned before, justice may move slow but it will catch up with them eventually.

I will celebrate the day that happens.

•••
Wondering if Epik is in deepstate or antideepstate. If they support nazi sites, then they must be deepstate. But if they support sites like bitchute, they must be from antideepstate. Why was Epik attacked when they were ok, a few years ago; because they were from one of these groups? And why is Epik attacking its own users (who bring cash as profit, and deposit) now, asking again, because it belongs to one fo these groups? Epik was number 1 and NP members agreed to it, and their data leaked, either because of incompetence, or another reason, but Epik remained strong after this, until they have shown signs of not having cash and stealing masterbucks money.

Now I suggest that they do this: They don't have enough money, so they should put restrictions on what can be done with masterbucks money, and how fast. First, make sure you don't touch money from new sales. Allow as much registration/renewal possible. For older deposits(sales), allow some spending /withdrawal out of it, but put limits on each type. For example, allow 5 percent withdrawal per month per user, different limits on different things, and no limit to buy domains at Epik's own marketplace via maserbucks (seller will get materbucks also). Also no limit on registration/renewal, if payment is new and not masterbucks. Pay interest for delayed withdrawal. Keep your promises, make apologies.
Epik marketplace is a good place to sell domains, it works, except that, money is stolen after the sale (permanently or not).

Epik is not the only company with "internal currency". Calling it masterbucks, or just as balance, doesn't make a difference. Dynadot, Namesilo has it. Problem is not about existence of it.

Last edited:
•••
Wondering if Epik is in deepstate or antideepstate. If they support nazi sites, then they must be deepstate. But if they support sites like bitchute, they must be from antideepstate. Why was Epik attacked when they were ok, a few years ago; because they were from one of these groups? And why is Epik attacking its own users (who bring cash as profit, and deposit) now, asking again, because it belongs to one fo these groups? Epik was number 1 and NP members agreed to it, and their data leaked, either because of incompetence, or another reason, but Epik remained strong after this, until they have shown signs of not having cash and stealing masterbucks money.
How about a third option? It is just a company that is run by incompetent grifters with no moral compass.

They never actually supported "free speech"... they just went where the grifting was good.

When the house of cards collapsed, and there was no more money to be made, Rob disappeared leaving all the customers to deal with the fallout from his actions.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Epik is not the only company with "internal currency". Calling it masterbucks, or just as balance, doesn't make a difference. Dynadot, Namesilo has it. Problem is not about existence of it.

It's all about commingling funds. Usually companies apply that as account credit, which is basically the same (as MB).

A healthy company would seperate those funds from their other funds.

If you don't, and use it to cover operational costs or whatelse, you're taking a big risk and are basically running a Ponzi scheme.

•••
First of all epik is a good register. Second can't they suspend your account if you openly say bad things about them? Why was this thread started?

•••
It's all about commingling funds. Usually companies apply that as account credit, which is basically the same (as MB).

A healthy company would seperate those funds from their other funds.

If you don't, and use it to cover operational costs or whatelse, you're taking a big risk and are basically running a Ponzi scheme.
Yeah, $1 in Masterbucks was supposed to equal 1 USD.

Masterbucks is not some currency that was supposed to fluctuate in value or is traded on an open exchange.

The funds to cover that should be held in a separate escrow account. It was only because of that commingling that they are not able to pay their bills.

It is that corporate abuse that lead to a predictable outcome.

Brad

•••
First of all epik is a good register. Second can't they suspend your account if you openly say bad things about them? Why was this thread started?
05-26-2014.jpg

•••
In religious terms, it is like Judah with his follower. Although it seems that no one has yet confirmed Brian's physical existence.

Last edited:
•••
In religious terms, it is like Judas with his follower. Although it seems that no one has yet confirmed Brian's physical existence.
Well, if Brian is some AI creation then I have lost faith in AI.

Maybe someone typed "worst possible CEO" into ChatGPT. :ROFL:

Brad

Last edited:
•••
In religious terms, it is like Judah with his follower. Although it seems that no one has yet confirmed Brian's physical existence.
I would lose some faith in artificial intelligence if Brain is fake.

•••

Is this a serious question?

•••
Is this a serious question?
Well it is there free will to suspend us if we talk ill of them and they could sue for actual damages. This thread is harmful and epik is one amazing register.

•••
•••
Well it is there free will to suspend us if we talk ill of them and they could sue for actual damages. This thread is harmful and epik is one amazing register.
You forgot that these crooks are champions of free speech.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
No, what is damaging to Epik is the corporate abuse that lead to their inability to pay their bills.

The commingling of escrow funds was stated by Brian Royce about Epik under @Rob Monster.

Reporting on that is free speech. Surely free speech champions like Epik would celebrate that.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Back