IT.COM

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
•••
He might be a domain noob, but he seems like an expert at scamming.
True. And Rob is an expert in finding exactly the right person to whom he can safely entrust his businesses.

•••
Last edited:
•••
I don't remember if it's already been brought up here, but does anyone know how Robert W. Monster and Brian M. Royce met each other professionally or privately? What was their connection before Brian's appointment as Epik's EVP of Operations, and soon after Epik's CEO?

https://www.einnews.com/pr_news/588955207/epik-holdings-inc-founder-appoints-successor-ceo

I was just asking myself the same thing. Considering the timeline of events, the Idiotic things he (BR) has been posting on SM, I wouldn't be surprised if they met at Gab.

Maybe he was introduced by the other Rob. BR seems like the kinda of guy the other Rob would hang out with.

•••
I was just asking myself the same thing. Considering the timeline of events, the Idiotic things he (BR) has been posting on SM, I wouldn't be surprised if they met at Gab.

Maybe he was introduced by the other Rob. BR seems like the kinda of guy the other Rob would hang out with.
I am not positive about this, but I have heard that Brian Royce might have come in on behalf of an investor in Epik.

Outside that, I have no idea what the backstory is on how this clown became CEO of a registrar. There is really nothing in his background that would make him qualified for this position.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Come to think of it. May have been 8chan. Mastersucks was incorporated in Texas right? Lots of shit went down at the time in Texas, pro gun control lobby, BR is definitely one of them, his past company involved with finance/e-commerce/payment processing, him thinking mastersucks wil be a key part of E.

•••
Outside that, I have no idea what the backstory is on how this clown became CEO of a registrar. There is really nothing in his background that would make him qualified for this position.
I fully understand your longing for the relatively quiet days when Rob was CEO :ROFL:

•••
I am not positive about this, but I have heard that Brian Royce might have come in on behalf of an investor in Epik.

Brad

Oh, I'm just speculating. I'll leave the facts to researchers/journalists/feds. Time will tell.

There's little info on BR but by what's easily to be found he doesn't strike me as the kind of guy I would enjoy having a beer with.

Reading between the lines, it's telling.

Last edited:
•••
Come to think of it. May have been 8chan. Mastersucks was incorporated in Texas right? Lots of shit went down at the time in Texas, pro gun control lobby, BR is definitely one of them, his past company involved with finance/e-commerce/payment processing, him thinking mastersucks wil be a key part of E.
Masterbucks is incorporated in Wyoming, with a foreign LLC in Washington state with Epik Holdings Inc. as the governor.

I don't see any registration whatsoever in Texas for Masterbucks.

However, in the Masterbucks TOS it says the following -

1. Governing Law; Jurisdiction. The parties irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Harris County in the state of Texas with respect to any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Terms of Service. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods will not apply to these Terms of Service and is hereby expressly excluded. You hereby consent to, and waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction and forum non conveniens with respect to, the jurisdiction and venue of the federal and state courts located in Harris County, Texas (USA).

You are probably wondering how a court in Texas would possibly have jurisdiction over a company registered in Wyoming, with a foreign LLC in Washington, and no registration to even operate in Texas. :facepalm:

Also, these terms were not even agreed to by customers. They were imposed by Epik, while customer funds were frozen, with no ability to opt-out. By any objective definition, that is a contract of adhesion.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
I fully understand your longing for the relatively quiet days when Rob was CEO :ROFL:

They weren't the only ones to profit from it. Namepros did. Lots of people did. Lost of people got suckered in, myself included.

•••
You are probably wondering how a court in Texas would possibly have jurisdiction over a company registered in Wyoming, with a foreign LLC in Washington, and no registration to even operate in Texas. :facepalm:

Yes, you're right. Haven't researched it thoroughly. Just saw Texas popping up plenty of times which made me wonder...

Thanks for the clarification. I'm not the best one to do research during the weekend when enjoying a good whisky :)

•••
So, how long did it take him this time. An analysis.

1. Until 2018, Epik primarily focused on domain trading and mostly stayed out of the public spotlight.

2. Rob then tells the story about how he left DigitalTown and doubled down on Epik in August 2018 after he gets “absolute clarity that the Lord is going to need a registrar”.

A "successful" exit within exactly 4 years from 2018?

•••

1. Until 2018, Epik primarily focused on domain trading and mostly stayed out of the public spotlight.

2. Rob then tells the story about how he left DigitalTown and doubled down on Epik in August 2018 after he gets “absolute clarity that the Lord is going to need a registrar”.

Rob has kind of been the reverse King Midas for companies he touched. Digitaltown, Epik, there are probably others. They certainly did not turn into gold.

Also, Masterbucks is not Rob's first foray into a failed internal currency scheme. Does anyone remember "Epik Bucks"?

You may recall that Epik started a virtual currency called Epik Bucks. These could be used to buy domain names, purchase web design packages, and other domain related services.

https://domainnamewire.com/2013/09/12/epik-patent/

Brad

Last edited:
•••

Not necessarily... There's @robmonster (duplicate account, no space)... It'll give you some insight on where E (rob) is coming from.

•••
Not necessarily... There's @robmonster (duplicate account, no space)... It'll give you some insight on where E (rob) is coming from.
I see what he wrote back then...

Epik is a well-run company with talented people.

•••
•••
Well. Then how do you explain this?

Beautiful, clear night, like endless stars, and I have absolute clarity that the Lord is going to need a registrar. It’s the closest thing to a calling I’ve ever experienced.

•••
I see what he wrote back then...

Epik is a well-run company with talented people.

Lol, definitely. No doubt he had/has some talented scammers on board :)

Seriously though, some good people used to be working for E. Sad to see they got f*cked over just like the rest of us.

•••
There's people like braden, developers, may. Good and intelligent people. Got them all fooled.

The average domainer looking for good pricing never stood a chance.

•••

Beautiful, clear night, like endless stars, and I have absolute clarity that the Lord is going to need a registrar. It’s the closest thing to a calling I’ve ever experienced.
The clarity is probably not in the God part as much as the grift potential.

It was only after this that Rob became a free speech champion, started spreading conspiracies, courting and hosting questionable content, and building his army of fanboys via endless self-promotion.

Then he was behind ill-conceived actions like attacking wiki editor Molly White, spreading incorrect tax avoidance information that lead to Paypal banning Epik, etc.

Of course Rob Davis blamed everything from George Soros to Hunter Biden's laptop for Epik getting "deplatformed" by Paypal.

Brad

•••
Haven't read this thread in a long time, things still seem the same, I feel sorry for the people who have been wronged and I hope everyone will still get their money back. I still remember how they lied that it was a"maintenance" issue.

•••

Not saying it's the one meant here, but 'Lord' can also be Satan - 'lord of darkness', 'god of this world'.

•••
Could it be that this investor has given Brian M. Royce carte blanche to get his investment back, with the tragic result that many company assets are now being divested, employees are being laid off, and customers are being duped en masse? Who exactly was this investor again? How is this person connected to Robert W. Monster and Brian M. Royce? Do proceeds now disappear to that investor?

Last edited:
•••
Could it be that this investor has given Brian M. Royce carte blanche to get his investment back, with the tragic result that many company assets are now being divested, employees are being laid off, and customers are being duped en masse? Who exactly was this investor again? How is this person connected to Robert W. Monster and Brian M. Royce? Do proceeds now disappear to that investor?
Well, we know the income generated from operations and selling off assets is not being used to pay the customers back.

So then, where is it going?

Epik is taking in real money while sticking customers with worthless Masterbucks.

Could Epik be siphoning off money to investors, executives, and shareholders on the backs of the customers? That is quite plausible.

In fact, it is probably the best explanation as to why none of this income is going to pay customers back.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Back