IT.COM

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There is a congresswoman of Ukrainian origin Victoria Spartz, who is interested in the fate of Ukraine. Can she make a request to the authorities about this? After all, they are already robbing two Ukrainians, Denys Demchyna and me. Will her request affect anything?

Last edited:
•••
Well, yes, in this film, for example, ordinary people detain criminals and bring them to trial.
Do such good customs no longer exist in America?

not since the wild west hehe.... but u right humanity once and for long long time did take law into their own hands... think caveman... even medieval times etc... now we got judge and police.

•••
epik makes a new purchase
twitter.com/TerraHost/status/1634561182353727488

•••
Anyone going to ICANN 76? Say hi to Brian. I'm surprised they sold him a ticket.

Screenshot from 2023-03-12 20-14-57.png

•••
epik makes a new purchase
twitter.com/TerraHost/status/1634561182353727488
As I understand it, that group had nothing to do with Epik. Epik only bought some tech and a couple of employees.

•••
•••
•••
As I understand it, that group had nothing to do with Epik. Epik only bought some tech and a couple of employees.
Terrahost is supposed to be a subsidiary of Epik (100% Epik-owned). However I'd say it operates as a totally separate company still. And Brian:
a) doesn't realise they own Terra,
b) doesn't know how to get to their money,
c) doesn't know what a web host is,
d) all of the above

Brad, you really should give Brian the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he has gone to ICANN76 so he can find out what domain names are. Then, with his extraordinary business acumen and his phenomenal contact list (Elon's ears are burning) he should have no trouble pulling Epik out of the mire and making it the Top 5 Registrar/Hosting company it always should have been... oh, and he'll probably start a fintech which will become a unicorn in his spare time.

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

•••
Terrahost is supposed to be a subsidiary of Epik (100% Epik-owned). However I'd say it operates as a totally separate company still. And Brian:
a) doesn't realise they own Terra,
b) doesn't know how to get to their money,
c) doesn't know what a web host is,
d) all of the above

Brad, you really should give Brian the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he has gone to ICANN76 so he can find out what domain names are. Then, with his extraordinary business acumen and his phenomenal contact list (Elon's ears are burning) he should have no trouble pulling Epik out of the mire and making it the Top 5 Registrar/Hosting company it always should have been... oh, and he'll probably start a fintech which will become a unicorn in his spare time.

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:
No. There is the main terrahost and there is/was their US branch, which was tiny. Epik acquired their US branch, which was basically some servers, tech a couple of people. Epik money spent on acquisition of terrahost was less than $500K as I have come to learn.

•••
This NewsWire PR article from last year states Epik acquired Terrahost AS, ie the Norwegian part of the company.
einnews. com/pr_news/562352693/epik-holdings-acquires-terrahost-as

This CrunchBase page stating basically the same thing, too.
crunchbase. com/acquisition/epik-com-acquires-terrahost--26c97abb

Also this DomainGang article stating that the transaction took place in April 2021. But Epik didn't mention the acquisition until Dec in (Epik's) emails. Also the PR release wasn't done until early 2022. Interestingly the article also states that quote: "Epik is planning a significant capital raise event in Q2, 2022"....well we all know how that turned out....badly for Epik.
domaingang. com/domain-news/epik-acquired-norwegian-web-host-company-terrahost/

Last edited:
•••
This NewsWire PR article from last year states Epik acquired Terrahost AS, ie the Norwegian part of the company.
einnews. com/pr_news/562352693/epik-holdings-acquires-terrahost-as

And here is a CrunchBase page stating basically the same thing, too.
crunchbase. com/acquisition/epik-com-acquires-terrahost--26c97abb
The options are -

1.) Epik has been misleading, like with many other statements over the years.

2.) It was "acquired" on some type of terms like a payment plan. If so, has Epik lived up to those terms?

3.) It is actually Epik's asset. In that case it would clearly be on the line in any legal action, judgement, or bankruptcy.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
Logically Terrahost AS has to be owned (or at least controlled) by Epik otherwise, they would have publically denied it by now. (If company A says they own another company B -- when they actually don't own it -- company B is bound to refute the claim by company A.)

I would assume there is some sort of setup where Terrahost is run independently of Epik. Depending on how that is set up, as well as whatever Norweigan business law says about the matter, would determine whether those assets are available or off limits. Also one of the big reasons why companies, especially multi-national companies, are composed of multiple companies is to limit liability (both legal & financial).

Last edited:
•••
•••
He realizes how Twitter works right, I mean there is someone literally telling him he wants his money and has probably seen this thread, but no one replies from that "company"? I mean this is hilarious! How can he even post after all the @Brainroyce replies asking him when they are going to get paid. He's flying around to some conference? I mean what the actual fuck.

•••
Maybe Brian does not understand that escrow money needs to be given away, and at this conference, they will finally explain this to him.

•••
He realizes how Twitter works right, I mean there is someone literally telling him he wants his money and has probably seen this thread, but no one replies from that "company"? I mean this is hilarious! How can he even post after all the @Brainroyce replies asking him when they are going to get paid. He's flying around to some conference? I mean what the actual fuck.
I don't think he realizes how a lot of things work - domains, escrow, Twitter, customer support, etc.

The guy has hardly any online presence or verifiable track record of even running a successful business.
I have no clue how he was put in this position.

I don't think many big shots at ICANN are going to give the time of day to some domain noob, with 182 Twitter followers, running a failed company that owes millions to customers and is likely at the center of multiple investigations.

Brad

•••
Epik doesn't own any stake in terrahost, certainly not a controlling stake and never did. Rob Monster lies. A lot.

Screenshot from 2023-03-13 14-40-45.png

Last edited:
•••
So, I spent 3 hours today at a crisis clinic. Despite all of the supplements that I am taking to reduce cortisol., all my exercise, and even 10 hours in a 180 degree sauna last week, I still can't shake the anxiety that causes me to awake at night with jolts of electrical impulses, and my hands tremble while I try to type on my computer. So, I left my new job early today to go to a crisis center. Surely they must have something to get this to stop.

If anyone knew the history of my story, they would understand the reason that this has been just so devastating for me. Selling Candida.com should have been a joyous occasion for me. Sadly, it has been the opposite.

I was terribly sick with Candida ( a systemic fungal condition) from 2000-2008. Eight years of pure hell. I was misdiagnosed with so many different health conditions, it would blow your mind. Doctors were medicating me, and giving me one health diagnosis after another. And I was on a lot of medication and seeing doc's on a regular basis became a part of my life. Then, one day, after doing research online, I figured it out, on my own, and I self treated for it at home, and did a major detox. It took me two years to recover. While I was out of work, and healing, I founded a non profit to raise awareness of the Candida health condition, and then I sold part of my 401K plan to buy Candida.com, so that I could create a place for Candida sufferers to find help. But, it was not a successful venture, well not a profitable one. While I was out of work, I depleted every penny I had ever saved to recover my health. And fortunately, I did. I was 48, and I was flat broke and starting all over again. I moved to California to stay with family, and to go back to work.

That was 12 years ago this month. I slowly crawled back to life, day by day. But I never recovered financially. I left my Candida.com website up, with valuable information on how to get well, and I am sure that I helped a great many people over those years. But I needed to sell it to recover financially, and when I sold it on September 28th, 2022, I cannot tell you how elated I was. That something had finally come back to me, and that everything I did to help everyone all these years had actually come back to me in a good way. I thanked God. I felt a sense of relief and thought I actually might be able to retire one day.

But here I am six months later, back to the days of visiting doctors, taking new supplements, and on the verge of a panic attack day and night. Today, I was at a crisis center for three hours, trying to get help.

Candida.com was personal and meaningful to me, because I bought it with purpose. And for good in the world. I know that God intended for that reward to come back to me, and not for someone else to steal it from me. And I know that God is watching.

Last edited:
•••
So, I spent 3 hours today at a crisis clinic. Despite all of the supplements that I am taking to reduce cortisol., all my exercise, and even 10 hours in a 180 degree sauna last week, I still can't shake the anxiety that causes me to awake at night with jolts of electrical impulses, and my hands tremble while I try to type on my computer. So, I left my new job early today to go to a crisis center. Surely they must have something to get this to stop.

If anyone knew the history of my story, they would understand the reason that this has been just so devastating for me. Selling Candida.com should have been a joyous occasion for me. Sadly, it has been the opposite.

I was terribly sick with Candida ( a systemic fungal condition) from 2000-2008. Eight years of pure hell. I was misdiagnosed with so many different health conditions, it would blow your mind. Doctors were medicating me, and giving me one health diagnosis after another. And I was on a lot of medication and seeing doc's on a regular basis became a part of my life. Then, one day, after doing research online, I figured it out, on my own, and I self treated for it at home, and did a major detox. It took me two years to recover. While I was out of work, and healing, I founded a non profit to raise awareness of the Candida health condition, and then I sold part of my 401K plan to buy Candida.com, so that I could create a place for Candida sufferers to find help. But, it was not a successful venture, well not a profitable one. While I was out of work, I depleted every penny I had ever saved to recover my health. And fortunately, I did. I was 48, and I was flat broke and starting all over again. I moved to California to stay with family, and to go back to work.

That was 12 years ago this month. I slowly crawled back to life, day by day. But I never recovered financially. I left my Candida.com website up, with valuable information on how to get well, and I am sure that I helped a great many people over those years. But I needed to sell it to recover financially, and when I sold it on September 28th, 2022, I cannot tell you how elated I was. That something had finally come back to me, and that everything I did to help everyone all these years had actually come back to me in a good way. I thanked God. I felt a sense of relief and thought I actually might be able to retire one day.

But here I am six months later, back to the days of visiting doctors, taking new supplements, and on the verge of a panic attack day and night. Today, I was at a crisis center for three hours, trying to get help.

Candida.com was personal and meaningful to me, because I bought it with purpose. And for good in the world. I know that God intended for that reward to come back to me, and not for someone else to steal it from me. And I know that God is watching.
Thanks for sharing.

I am really sorry for what you are going through and hope you get a satisfactory resolution.

Brad

•••
Thank you for sharing your experiences. From what you have described, you deserved a far better resolution to the sale of your heart-felt website.

Hopefully, you will find a satisfactory resolution to the challenges you are facing. No doubt, you could use the money from that website sale at this point.

You deserve better.

Last edited:
•••
Epik doesn't own any stake in terrahost, certainly not a controlling stake and never did. Rob Monster lies. A lot.

Show attachment 233792
How does this prove Epik doesn't own a stake in Terrahost? It makes little sense for you to state that when Terra themselves explicitly state that Epik did buy a stake. Furthermore, it could be a controlling stake or a 100% stake. It's very common for companies to buy another, then to come out and say 'nothing will change'. That's the whole point. They buy a successful company, then say nothing will change so that existing customers don't get worried.

If you know that Epik doesn't have a controlling stake then you seem to possess info that no-one else has, so why don't you share the actual proof?

•••
How does this prove Epik doesn't own a stake in Terrahost? It makes little sense for you to state that when Terra themselves explicitly state that Epik did buy a stake. Furthermore, it could be a controlling stake or a 100% stake. It's very common for companies to buy another, then to come out and say 'nothing will change'. That's the whole point. They buy a successful company, then say nothing will change so that existing customers don't get worried.

If you know that Epik doesn't have a controlling stake then you seem to possess info that no-one else has, so why don't you share the actual proof?
1) It literally says, right in their post that the acquisition was for talent and tech ONLY. (Did you miss that or do you not understand what that means?)
2) I called them and asked them.
3) I asked Brian on our call some time ago.
4) I was told by insider the story.

•••
Last edited:
•••

This is infuriating! I've been super busy with a 50 page article exposing the gab operation that stole millions from the right and put hundreds in prison but it is done and publishing this week. Time for me to escalate this Monster situation to a point where everyone involved wishes they no longer were, and everyone related to those involved. I'm waiting on one piece of the puzzle to be turned over and then I go on the war path.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back