IT.COM

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
You would probably have been luck if you shared your story. It is kind of hard to just trust some anonymous poster.

Brad
My story is very simple. I sold my domain via Epik Escrow and I did t receive the money yet. It’s almost 5 months already. It’s a total of $20K and I didn’t receive even $1 from it. I try to reach Epik support, Brian email, Lisa email and also Rob but nothing happen. I believe there are lots of other facing the same issue like Me. I want to hire a lawyer so he can try but it’s not worth to do it as individual and this is why I try to create a group so I hope if we come 10-20 people together, we could close a deal base on success fee or something like that.

•••
My story is very simple. I sold my domain via Epik Escrow and I did t receive the money yet. It’s almost 5 months already. It’s a total of $20K and I didn’t receive even $1 from it. I try to reach Epik support, Brian email, Lisa email and also Rob but nothing happen. I believe there are lots of other facing the same issue like Me. I want to hire a lawyer so he can try but it’s not worth to do it as individual and this is why I try to create a group so I hope if we come 10-20 people together, we could close a deal base on success fee or something like that.
Thanks for the delayed introduction, it could have been done better at the beginning. I still suggest that you settle it here through this forum and gain people's trust a little bit. In other words, not via an external, international telephone number.

•••
Thanks for the delayed introduction, it could have been done better at the beginning. I still suggest that you settle it here through this forum and gain people's trust a little bit. In other words, not via an external, international telephone number.
There is a long list of victims just in this thread alone. That is a good starting point if you want to try to organize something.

Brad

•••
I don’t understand why you keep pushing to keep it in here. It’s inconvenient to organize via this platform. and I didn’t come here to earn trust but I saw this link on LinkedIn and I try to convince more people to join us with our fight. WhatsApp is much better for direct communication. I will do anything I think in order to return my money back. Anyone that like my idea is more then a welcome to join. If you want to stay here and except that something will happen, it’s your own choice. With that all of us get our money back.

•••
•••
I don’t understand why you keep pushing to keep it in here. It’s inconvenient to organize via this platform. and I didn’t come here to earn trust but I saw this link on LinkedIn and I try to convince more people to join us with our fight. WhatsApp is much better for direct communication. I will do anything I think in order to return my money back. Anyone that like my idea is more then a welcome to join. If you want to stay here and except that something will happen, it’s your own choice. With that all of us get our money back.
First of all, I still think you are lying. Just looked at your profiles. Fake, beyond fake. But even if you are real putting all the stories in a private messenger where no else can see is beyond dumb. Law enforcement and other victims need to find it in public, 3rd party site, not some grifters personal whatsapp.

Also, only fools use whatsapp or click on links from israel, the kings of spy tech and grifting.

•••
First of all, I still think you are lying. Just looked at your profiles. Fake, beyond fake. But even if you are real putting all the stories in a private messenger where no else can see is beyond dumb. Law enforcement and other victims need to find it in public, 3rd party site, not some grifters personal whatsapp.

Also, only fools use whatsapp or click on links from israel, the kings of spy tech and grifting.
Listen you are so wired…. Good luck and goodbye as future sensor say

•••
An updated list of all the victims would be nice. Even before October things were very disorganized. Worse now.
I think Rob and his stooge invested in something they shouldn’t have with money that wasn’t theirs and they got robbed blind. Rob Peter to pay Paul
Welcome to namepros @Epikvictim 10 posts -50 impact. Untrue, you have made quite an impact.
So if someone can go through 190 pages and summarize victims and amounts that be great
I hope this helpš

•••
Hi guys, we are trying to come together as a group in order to do something about Epik. We open a WhatsApp group in order to bring all victims to one organize place. Then we will hire a lawyer to take care of us. So anyone who like to join please sent me a WhatsApp massage and I will add you. My WhatsApp: +972 50 6650 775

As an attorney, I would suggest that no one follow up on this anonymous offer to engage in non-privileged communications with other people.

The last thing that any attorney wants is for someone to come to them with a problem and say, "And, oh yeah, I engaged in whole bunch of communications that are subject to discovery in which a lot of people, including me, said a bunch of things that will be used against us in some way."

That goes for anyone saying "send me the details and I'll get an attorney and sue on your behalf" nonsense as well.

I'm happy to refer people to attorneys in Washington or to discuss attorneys with whom victims have consulted, as I have done. I receive no compensation for those referrals.

But I'm not even persuaded that a "group" approach is advisable which is why, early on in this episode, I had substantively advised one - and only one - victim. That engagement concluded, and at this point, I comment on the public facts and provide referrals to qualified counsel. There is an obvious first-mover advantage to be had here.

I know it is difficult for people who have not litigated to understand why it is a bad idea to engage in a lot of chatter with other people, but you don't need to take my word for it. Please, find any attorney you know and say, "I got ripped off by a company and some anonymous person on an internet message board wants me to join a group of people to talk about it, and then we might hire a lawyer to help us. Should I do that?"

If you find ONE lawyer on the face of this planet who thinks that is a good idea, then PLEASE let me know how I might get in touch with him or her to get their perspective, because I doubt there is a single lawyer on this planet who is going to think that's a good idea.

•••
We need a better place where we can all chat privately and discuss our next steps.

And when you file a lawsuit, and the first discovery request in the suit requires you, and all of the other plaintiffs, to turn over all communications you have conducted concerning the subject matter of the suit, you will find out in a hurry that your communications are not private and you will also find out that the only people with whom you are entitled to privately discuss a legal matter are lawyers. And, knowing that there is contemplated litigation, if you have deleted those communications, you will be penalized.

After that, you will find out how terrible it is to be held responsible for the actions and words of other people in your "private" group which will be used as evidence against you in any way possible.

30 Rock Hello GIF

Last edited:
•••
Listen you are so wired…. Good luck and goodbye as future sensor say
This forum have over 4k messages relating to those people not being paid by Epik. Why would you want to compete with only having (6) people in your chatroom. Bring your group here and join the fight together. This thread is a neutral and transparent way to voice those concerns. And so far its working here! Im not sure if "whatsapp is going to be a viable option at this point. So why give yourself the added hard work of soliciting people to follow you when members here have already advocated the same mission. Have your group come here and share their stories. Its about working together for the same cause...

•••
The DNProtect Twitter account is even linking to Bill Hartzer's website today.

What's this all about?

Show attachment 231396
LOL that is Bill himself posting to his own site, I highly doubt it would be Rob or Brian or someone else controlling the Twitter account haha

•••
I still have access to those social media accounts. Some posts are scheduled, some are posted by the team, it depends.
Scheduled by who? lol It depends who it benefits

•••
And when you file a lawsuit, and the first discovery request in the suit requires you, and all of the other plaintiffs, to turn over all communications you have conducted concerning the subject matter of the suit, you will find out in a hurry that your communications are not private and you will also find out that the only people with whom you are entitled to privately discuss a legal matter are lawyers. And, knowing that there is contemplated litigation, if you have deleted those communications, you will be penalized.

After that, you will find out how terrible it is to be held responsible for the actions and words of other people in your "private" group which will be used as evidence against you in any way possible.

30 Rock Hello GIF
Great advise, maybe it's Rob and Brian who created the account to f*ck people up in the private group and to find out more about who's planning what, it can literally be anyone indeed. People must be careful who they talk to, many anonymous people have alternative motives, who can you trust on the internet.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Masterbucks from version 4.04 have moved to version 4.08.
Huge progress!

•••
Masterbucks from version 4.04 have moved to version 4.08.
Huge progress!

Not sure whether that's a good thing. Anybody skilled enough to do some decent coding left or was sacked.

Coding/dev wise it has always been amateur hour @E. Go figure what it's like this moment.

•••
Sounds right.

They have atheist detection engine, you need to pray before login.
Lucky me I can login easy, as I m not atheist.

•••
Does anyone know how the process works when a registrar loses ICANN accreditation and their domains are transferred to another registrar? Does ICANN just pick one, is there a lottery of sorts or do they all bid and high bidder gets them all? Doesn't seem very fair to the domain owners. What if they end up at a registrar they don't like or vice versa?

Also, is it possible for a registrar to SELL their management of domains to another registrar? Basically transfer them all to another registrar in exchange for money? Again, doesn't seem fair to domain owners.

•••
Last week @uaonline shared with us a bunch of valuable data from the Epik data that was released online publicly as a result of Rob Monster's incompetence, dishonestly and greed. We all looked at that data. I just wanted to check in and see if anyone's laptops or hard drives caught on fire. Everyone okay out there?

•••
Last week @uaonline shared with us a bunch of valuable data from the Epik data that was released online publicly as a result of Rob Monster's incompetence, dishonestly and greed. We all looked at that data. I just wanted to check in and see if anyone's laptops or hard drives caught on fire. Everyone okay out there?

Show attachment 231600
Can someone here explain what is the plan looking forward? Except of sharing info with each other, I we going to do something proactive?
I would love to hear? Some people that I know, lost $60K and it’s was all their life literally. I will do anything needed in order to try and return my and other money

•••
Can someone here explain what is the plan looking forward? Except of sharing info with each other, I we going to do something proactive?
I would love to hear? Some people that I know, lost $60K and it’s was all their life literally. I will do anything needed in order to try and return my and other money
Rob Monster has misspent (probably laundered) and personally embezzled about $20M USD. There is one way way and only one way that everyone is paid back and justice is served and that is when the authorities prosecute Monster and force him to turn over or find all those hidden funds. Unfortunately the current CEO, Brian Royce, has done nothing to make that happen.

The best way you can make that happen is to make your story and the story of the others you claim to know public here and on https://www.trustpilot.com/review/epik.com. The authorities and journalists are reading those 2 sources more than any place else.

The other thing you can do is to file a complaint with Washington State AG and of course file lawsuits against Epik and Rob Monster. Maybe someone else can provide you with links to WA AG but I'm not going to wasted my time looking for them because I still think you're a fraudster. Until I see you and these others post your full stories in both places I don't believe you.

•••
Rob Monster has misspent (probably laundered) and personally embezzled about $20M USD. There is one way way and only one way that everyone is paid back and justice is served and that is when the authorities prosecute Monster and force him to turn over or find all those hidden funds. Unfortunately the current CEO, Brian Royce, has done nothing to make that happen.

The best way you can make that happen is to make your story and the story of the others you claim to know public here and on https://www.trustpilot.com/review/epik.com. The authorities and journalists are reading those 2 sources more than any place else.

The other thing you can do is to file a complaint with Washington State AG and of course file lawsuits against Epik and Rob Monster. Maybe someone else can provide you with links to WA AG but I'm not going to wasted my time looking for them because I still think you're a fraudster. Until I see you and these others post your full stories in both places I don't believe you.
Additionally, you can also file a complaint with IC3 (FBI) -

https://www.ic3.gov/Home/ComplaintChoice

There are many other types of cyber crime that impact both businesses and consumers, including cryptocurrency investment schemes, identity theft, non-payment or non-delivery of merchandise ordered online, credit card fraud, computer intrusions, corporate data breaches, and denial of service website attacks.

For instance in the @Kathleen Kalaf case Epik took $100K in payment and turned it into $91K in magic beans (Masterbucks).

I would expect the FBI to be interested in a situation involving interstate commerce, electronic payments, commingled escrow funds, and an internal currency.

The problem is the wheels of justice can be slow. In the meantime more people are getting screwed over.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back