Dynadot

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This clip reminds me of Epik being confused about how their own currency is supposed to work.

Just substitute Masterbucks in for Paddy's Dollars.

I am not sure who is Rob and who is Brian... :ROFL:

Brad
FUNNY.. Guys/gals check out that video. Its is so on point to what is going on. Thanks Brad.

•••
This is very funny, I just received an email from Epik: "HOW WOULD YOU RATE OUR SUPPORT" :ROFL:
:ROFL::ROFL:

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Brian answered one of my emails after 26 days...........

•••
this my answer on their rate system:
You stolen many domains from my account, you sent me invoice for domains renewal that was paid and my card billed and do not want to give refund and domains are on your account, CRIMINAL!!!!

You stolen so much money with your Masterbucks system, CRIMINAL!!

•••
Brian answered one of my emails after 26 days...........
In just a shade under a month... Does that still qualify as "Legendary Customer Support"?
I guess something can be legendarily bad.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
I am just so taken a back by this whole thing, not just the obvious issues but the way Rob projected his religious beliefs as a foundation for what he did in life and business. I checked his twitter which I havent for quite some time and see he has not posted in a while.

What I would be curious to know is what the heck happened here, there must be something behind the scenes, a major shift of some sort personally, professionally ? I just cannot see how his actions in terms of belief system line up with the situations I am reading about.

I mean a woman is literally being robbed of nearly $100,000 and offered $50k to settle but even that first payment did not materialize. Heart breaking behavior on his part.

Make it right @robmonster and pay this woman what she is owed! As you soe so shall you reap, do the right thing, dont hide behind corporations, take it from your own pocket if you have to.

•••
Epik new plan to raise funds.

Change rules to auction domains on popular domain auction platform.

Epik Scam! 👿

Epik changed it so that domains go to NameLiquidate after 33 days.

Was told by support;

All of our customers were informed via email which was sent last month.

Did anyone get this email? I did not.

Clearly nobody was informed and they are trying to do this all under the radar.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I mean a woman is literally being robbed of nearly $100,000 and offered $50k to settle but even that first payment did not materialize. Heart breaking behavior on his part.

Make it right @robmonster and pay this woman what she is owed! As you soe so shall you reap, do the right thing, dont hide behind corporations, take it from your own pocket if you have to.
Yeah, and 99% of the other people who are owed money have not even received any offer to settle.
They are just stuck waiting for many months now.

Just the reported debt is in the millions, and new claims keep popping up.

Good luck on getting a public response from Rob. After he was abruptly replaced as CEO, he has not been heard from publicly again.

He is in hiding while so many people are left to deal with the damage.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Yeah, and 99% of the other people who are owed money have not even received any offer to settle.
They are just stuck waiting for many months now.

Brad

How many more do you think are out there and what kind of #? Is Kathleen the largest personally owed for the sale of a domain?

I tell ya Brad this behavior is extremely odd, something that should be way out of character for the belief system.

•••
How many more do you think are out there and what kind of #? Is Kathleen the largest personally owed for the sale of a domain?

I tell ya Brad this behavior is extremely odd, something that should be way out of character for the belief system.
Domain Empire alone is owed a reported $1.5M. There are other people in this thread like @Igor Gabrielan who is owed $55K+. There are many other debts in the tens of thousands range.

Rob is still the Chairman, and from reports the majority shareholder.
There is obviously more to the story.

Brad

•••
Domain Empire alone is owed a reported $1.5M. There are other people in this thread like @Igor Gabrielan who is owed $55K+. There are many other debts in the tens of thousands range.

Rob is still the Chairman, and from reports the majority shareholder.
There is obviously more to the story.

Brad
Thanks for that Brad.

Yes definitely more to the story. I reached out to him, will see if he replies. I told him if he has made a mistake and he nor his company cannot settle its debts, say so. But if he can or even has to use his own funds he has to for his souls sake, literally.

We shall see

•••
I am just so taken a back by this whole thing, not just the obvious issues but the way Rob projected his religious beliefs as a foundation for what he did in life and business

Religious beliefs have been used for various forms of scam for centuries, so there is always reason for skepticism when some cover themselves up with reference to religious references

•••
Religious beliefs have been used for various forms of scam for centuries, so there is always reason for skepticism when some cover themselves up with reference to religious references
I think an even bigger issue is not understanding fully what it is you claim to believe or what you claim to believe actually impacting how you live because of bad teaching.

I can tell you this, I do not believe he was using religion to further himself, had a few good conversations with him via twitter a while back. I know that may be hard for some to believe but, I do.

There are differing doctrines within the same religion and sadly some have a sense that forgiveness is liken to a license to sin. It is not. In fact a true conversion would compel an individual to flee from it not plan it out and just assume repenting makes it ok, quite the contrary, God is not a fool nor to be treated as such.

I dont want to venture too far from the topic with religion but if he cannot be compelled to act on this basis alone at that point one has to question what was actually going on as you state.

My hope is he listens and does whats right and if he is broke, he's broke but living a multi millionaires lifestyle and hiding behind bankruptcy or corps (even if legal) to avoid making victims whole is NOT something that lines up with the vertues of a believer as he claims to be. Gods laws should be the laws he is most concerned with.

Hoping for the best for everyone, did what I could.

Last edited:
•••
I can tell you this, I do not believe he was using religion to further himself, had a few good conversations with him via twitter a while back. I know that may be hard for some to believe but, I do.
Then he fooled you, he literally spammed the prayer thread he started. Mods had to delete the spam. He straight up used religion for marketing purposes. It worked so well you’re still believing him.

Last edited:
•••

Hey, JP, I have an invisible friend who will forgive me for every rotten thing I have ever done or will do. That's hardly a belief system that should inspire people to trust those professing it. People with a working conscience and empathy for others are much more trustworthy than people with a savior handing out "get out of Hell, free" cards.

Calvinists and their fellow-travelers in that cluster take their personal depravity almost as a point of pride and it is important for them to point out that doing good deeds has absolutely nothing to do with their salvation.

I don't know, and don't care to know, the religious beliefs of my clients, colleagues, etc.. When someone feels compelled to keep reminding you how they are the bestest Christian ever, keep an eye on your wallet. It's just money anyway - store up your treasure in heaven instead, and let me deal with your money.

Last edited:
•••
•••

There are too many trustworthy alternatives on the market to currently justify such risky behavior as using Epik in 2023.

•••
Hey, JP, I have an invisible friend who will forgive me for every rotten thing I have ever done or will do. That's hardly a belief system that should inspire people to trust those professing it. People with a working conscience and empathy for others are much more trustworthy than people with a savior handing out "get out of Hell, free" cards.

Calvinists and their fellow-travelers in that cluster take their personal depravity almost as a point of pride and it is important for them to point out that doing good deeds has absolutely nothing to do with their salvation.

I don't know, and don't care to know, the religious beliefs of my clients, colleagues, etc.. When someone feels compelled to keep reminding you how they are the bestest Christian ever, keep an eye on your wallet. It's just money anyway - store up your treasure in heaven instead, and let me deal with your money.
I hear you John and understand where you are coming from.

To me anyone who is handing out "get out of hell free cards" and does not bare the fruit of empathy and show a working conscience for others is indeed a great concern, in fact its a flat out red flag.

•••
I am just so taken a back by this whole thing, not just the obvious issues but the way Rob projected his religious beliefs as a foundation for what he did in life and business. I checked his twitter which I havent for quite some time and see he has not posted in a while.

What I would be curious to know is what the heck happened here, there must be something behind the scenes, a major shift of some sort personally, professionally ? I just cannot see how his actions in terms of belief system line up with the situations I am reading about.

There were many who weren’t fooled. Its the ones who act so self righteously and sanctimoniously and beat their chest about what a great Christian they are you should always question.

•••
There were many who weren’t fooled. Its the ones who act so self righteously and sanctimoniously and beat their chest about what a great Christian they are you should always question.
I can see that now, yes.

•••
All the victims and support already have "one organize place" for the Epik victims, right here. Why don't you tell your story so others can hear what happened to you.

My sense is you are garbage grifter just like Monster or maybe even worse.
Why you saying those things? If you don’t want to join just don’t! This is not the place to be organized. We need a better place where we can all chat privately and discuss our next steps. Fell free to check Brian Twitter, Epik Twitter and LinkedIn post about Epik. You can find me there comment on post and do the same thing like I did in here ( my name is Nir Fartuk and I am from Israel) I have noting to hide since I just what my money back! my intentions are real and I hope everyone will join

•••
I don't believe you Nir. I think you're a liar and a filthy grifter. So you made a couple replies on Twitter and linkedin from a throwaway accounts and that makes you credible? You are not only a liar and a grifter but a lazy and incompetent grifter, which is even worse. Say what you will about Monster but he put the hours in on his grift. Try harder Nir. Still waiting to hear your story.

BTW - we have DMs here Nir.
I really don’t know how to respond to this. You are not a guy that trust anyone I believe. Wish us all the get our money back in any way. I will keep looking in this site to see if something changes and I will also update when we start doing things.

•••
We are individuals that Epik owe us money. Right now we are 6 people. The more people who join the better chance to see our money back
You would probably have been luck if you shared your story. It is kind of hard to just trust some anonymous poster.

Brad

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back