IT.COM

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
thank you about this, the point is that I'M finding lot of domains that are still at epik but not on my account
Something is clearly going on here. It is going to take some digging to figure it out.
The WHOIS privacy really is an issue in these situations because you can't tell what is behind it.

A domain could be moved, but if the privacy is still in place it is hard to know.

Do you have a record of renewing any of the (5) missing domains you initially referred to?

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Open question - how did they "build" their portfolio...

Warehousing... And some other shady tactics.

Brad, unfortunately I had a computer crash and the full list I had on my computer cannot be find anymore, but I can find all the domains I transferred to epik since 2013, also I have a list of domains owned that I uploaded couple of months ago, I can see that lot of domains are missing, I asked them to give me the data of all domains left my account in the last year and they are saying that they don't have that datas. I know I should have the list of my domains, but believe me, I really trusted RM a lot, we use to talk about family, Children he use to talk about Lord, God, spirituality, I never thought that something like this could never happen, I trusted more then my brother..............

This is in no way intended as a recommendation but if you really need it... All this info was exposed in the hack... the data is out there to Investigate.

And yes, that does sound a lot like Rob to me.

Last edited:
•••
I really trusted RM a lot, we use to talk about family, Children he use to talk about Lord, God, spirituality, I never thought that something like this could never happen, I trusted more then my brother..............
Charisma is powerful, but when in the hands of evil people, it is a huge weapon of destruction.

•••
It does. Click on "Out of Epik".

Edit: Having looked at my own account, it doesn't look like the record is complete, though. Only some of my outgoing transfers in the past appear.
I can see just few I transfered

•••
Something is clearly going on here. It is going to take some digging to figure it out.
The WHOIS privacy really is an issue in these situations because you can't tell what is behind it.

A domain could be moved, but if the privacy is still in place it is hard to know.

Do you have a record of renewing any of the (5) missing domains you initially referred to?

Brad
for example on this one pollice.com Receipt for your purchase on Epik on 10/01/2020, so you add 1 year and we are at 10/2021, before the expiration the domain left my account and I don't have any email about transfer, expiration, nothing........., this one too: premiereleague.com Receipt for your purchase on Epik on 11/07/2020 - Invoice 7556843

•••
•••
@bhartzer, how are you interpreting all of this? That domains miraculously disappear from Epik accounts without notifications.

Last edited:
•••
for example on this one pollice.com Receipt for your purchase on Epik on 10/01/2020, so you add 1 year and we are at 10/2021, before the expiration the domain left my account and I don't have any email about transfer, expiration, nothing.........,
Looking at archived WHOIS info, I see this domain in your name at Epik starting on 12/23/2014.
That record shows an updated date of 9/20/2014. So you had to have owned it since at least that date.

this one too: premiereleague.com Receipt for your purchase on Epik on 11/07/2020 - Invoice 7556843

Looking at archived WHOIS info, I see this domain in your name at Epik starting on 1/4/2015.
That record shows an updated date of 11/12/2014. So you had to have owned it since at least that date.

(These are US date formats - month/day/year)

Now the question is, how and when did they leave your account?

Brad

Last edited:
•••
I believe that's what you reported earlier: https://www.namepros.com/threads/th...k-com-via-masterbucks-wallet.1284050/page-148
But you're right, it looks like it's in OK standing now.
It was just delinquent, not dissolved. That means the filing was late in that case.

Dissolving the company is shutting it down.
It is a far more complex process.

It would be especially complex in Epik's case as they have massive debt, commingled assets, questions of ownership, shareholders, etc.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Now I find other 72 domains that left my account, 36 domains are still on epik but not on my account, 40 transferred to key-systems.net with NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM, 1 on the registrar cloudflare.com (so seems they sold), 1 on google registrar (so seems they sold), 1 on namecheap registrar (so seems they sold), lot of domains at epik has the dns NS1.MYTRAFFICMANAGEMENT.COM, none of the domains never dropped or expired.

Another thing I was forgetting, on 09/20/2022 I received a promotional email from Epik from MR. Sufyan Alani (that now left epik) with cc: Brian Royce <[email protected]>; Jessica R. <[email protected]>; Lars Skaarup <[email protected]>, with subject: Epik Premium Domain Names!, and attached a portfolio of 200 domains priced very high, starting price from $ 13.000 up to $ 650.000, the email was:

Greetings,

We at Epik hope that this email finds you well, and in good health!

We have a great business opportunity and we wanted to share some details with our big clients first, and you're one of them!

Attached is a list of very valuable premium names that we hold under our portfolio. Those domain names are currently on sale & we're taking offers for all. Bulk discounts are also available.

Please take a look and let us know if you're interested.

Let's chat!

--

Sufyan Alani | Vice President of Operations
a: Epik, Inc. | WA | United States
e: [email protected] | w: www.epik.com
p: +1.619.663.6623 | Skype: sufyanalani

On the email I saw there was about 40 of my domains, I immediately contacted Mr. Monster asking what was going on, I was very upset, Mr. Monster then convinced Mr. Sufyan to put back to my account the domains, I had to fight to get the domains back to my account but at the end they pushed back to my account, now I’M discovering that there are much more domains that left my account, many of the 40 domains was priced at $ 5 digit, up to $ 80.000

•••
On the email I saw there was about 40 of my domains, I immediately contacted Mr. Monster asking what was going on, I was very upset, Mr. Monster then convinced Mr. Sufyan to put back to my account the domains, I had to fight to get the domains back to my account but at the end they pushed back to my account, now I’M discovering that there are much more domains that left my account, many of the 40 domains was priced at $ 5 digit, up to $ 80.000
for example on this one pollice.com Receipt for your purchase on Epik on 10/01/2020, so you add 1 year and we are at 10/2021, before the expiration the domain left my account and I don't have any email about transfer, expiration, nothing........., this one too: premiereleague.com Receipt for your purchase on Epik on 11/07/2020 - Invoice 7556843
You know, this time frame is right after the massive data breach.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2021_Epik_data_breach

That initial release was on September 13th, 2021.
It makes me think the data breach could have been an issue.

The problem with that theory though, is that doesn't explain how Epik came into possession of these domains to later offer them for sale.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Now the question is, how and when did they leave your account?

It's seriously troubling stuff. Don't think I've ever seen this happening at a registrar before.

Glitches, yes. Renewed during auction, yes. But nothing randomly disappearing and ending up at the registrar's portfolio.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
It's seriously troubling stuff. Don't think I've ever seen this happening at a registrar before.

Glitches, yes. Renewed during auction, yes. But nothing randomly disappearing and ending up at the registrar's portfolio.
I have never seen it either. Then again, how many registrars appoint a domain noob as CEO.
Though, these issues seem to date back well before that happened.

Brad

•••
and attached a portfolio of 200 domains priced very high, starting price from $ 13.000 up to $ 650.000, the email was:
Perhaps you would be kind enough to share that list (minus your names of course) so others here with high value names can see if any of their names are on it.

•••

FUN FACT: NamePros has 29 accounts with Epik staff badges by my count, and there is a good chance not even one of them is Epik staff at this point.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
Silly question.

Has there ever in the history of NP been a thread to reach 100 pages in a shorter time than this thread?

Gotta hand it to the trolls though. They can produce the content. Redundant and misguided but it sure does drive up the page views. I think their popcorn is over-salted and too greasy.

Fortunately, it pairs with LEMONADE.

Show attachment 201809

What a silly thing to be humble bragging about.

Epik suffers an unprecedented level data breach in the domain field.

The breach showed Epik's poor security protocols like storing some passwords and credit cards (and CVV) in plain text. They used default passwords on some servers....and many other issues.

Congrats dude!

It shows how seriously Epik took this breach, and the potential fallout to customers (and others).

I noticed Rob is not nearly as excited to be bragging about this long thread -
Last seen Oct 20, 2022

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Perhaps you would be kind enough to share that list (minus your names of course) so others here with high value names can see if any of their names are on it.

please review this list of 5k domains. if you have a domain on this list, please share the status of it.
pastebin.com/HNe7Q56x

•••
It turns out that in addition to public NameLiquidate, Epik also had a secret project to liquidate expensive users' domains.

•••
please review this list of 5k domains. if you have a domain on this list, please share the status of it.
pastebin.com/HNe7Q56x
I've only had time to go through the first thousand or so and only found one name. It is in my account at Epik...perhaps it is time to remove privacy. :xf.smile:

•••
•••
Why is Dinoia being needlessly evasive? He has consistently failed to provide documents that would support his claims.

Brad has offered to help him look through two separate files just to help him find possible missing domains yet Dinoia pretends not to see the offer.

Plus, 40 of his names were offered for sale in the past by Epik. He was able to resolve it due to the size of his dealings with Epik and his relationship with Monster.

Some people have neither. Dinoia did NOT release that list, either. That list could contain domain names that belong to other people.

Dinoia comes across as someone who only cares about himself.

His posts here shows that he knew that Epik was selling domain names that did not belong to them for some time now.

He got his off the list. Then kept mute.

By the way, the case of Val.ido.com shows that Dinoia's dealings with Epik might not be totally transparent.

Brad's ordeal with Epik in the case of Piano.Moving.com already showed tha Epik/Monster was in the habit of offering under-the-table, sweetheart deals and arrangements to SOME people.

I would not be surprised if Dinoia is one of those people given his reluctance to share information.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back