Dynadot

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

NameSilo
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is also one domain. @Michele Dinoia said several others are missing as well.

Brad
Very true (I saw that too), but since this domain was specifically referenced by Epik, if the poster can prove he paid for a renewal of a domain Epik claimed to have already owned....

•••
•••
On page 154, @Kt88 posted a list of Epik-owned domains (generated by former employee). Valido .com is not there, or at least I didn't find it, but for example premiereleague .com is. In other words, in October Epik was of opinion that they own premiereleague .com ...

Also, a good number of domains from the list are now @ key-systems and ndsplitter dns.

For example (incomplete list, in no particular order):

mozartsymphony.com
dominikapaleta.com
swissalpshotels.com
cuppingset.com
clarnet.com
boister.com
bladderpumps.com
bereavementgroups.com
baddebthelp.com
alburg.com
draftingprogram.com
smart.shop

So, it appears that Epik either:

a) recently sold a lot from their portfolio to one buyer, who transferred all the domains to key-systems

OR

b) transferred a part of its portfolio away from Epik registrar

Open question - how did they "build" their portfolio...

•••
@Michele Dinoia Do you have a full master list of domains somewhere that should be in your account?

You could run that against domains actually in your account, and see what is missing.

Brad

•••
On page 154, @Kt88 posted a list of Epik-owned domains (generated by former employee). Valido .com is not there, or at least I didn't find it, but for example premiereleague .com is. In other words, in October Epik was of opinion that they own premiereleague .com ...

Also, a good number of domains from the list are now @ key-systems and ndsplitter dns.

For example (incomplete list, in no particular order):

mozartsymphony.com
dominikapaleta.com
swissalpshotels.com
cuppingset.com
clarnet.com
boister.com
bladderpumps.com
bereavementgroups.com
baddebthelp.com
alburg.com
draftingprogram.com
smart.shop

So, it appears that Epik either:

a) recently sold a lot from their portfolio to one buyer, who transferred all the domains to key-systems

OR

b) transferred a part of its portfolio away from Epik registrar

Open question - how did they "build" their portfolio...
Very interesting information...

Is Epik of the opinion that customer assets held by Epik are theirs to do with as they please?

You have them taking control of Patterns.com, as another example of that.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
This domain was certainly owned by @Michele Dinoia at some point.
I can see that name in archived WHOIS before privacy was put on, while the domain was at Epik.

So somehow while the domain was at Epik, it left their possession.
When? How? Those are the big questions.

Brad

•••
@Michele Dinoia Do you have a full master list of domains somewhere that should be in your account?

You could run that against domains actually in your account, and see what is missing.

Brad
Brad, unfortunately I had a computer crash and the full list I had on my computer cannot be find anymore, but I can find all the domains I transferred to epik since 2013, also I have a list of domains owned that I uploaded couple of months ago, I can see that lot of domains are missing, I asked them to give me the data of all domains left my account in the last year and they are saying that they don't have that datas. I know I should have the list of my domains, but believe me, I really trusted RM a lot, we use to talk about family, Children he use to talk about Lord, God, spirituality, I never thought that something like this could never happen, I trusted more then my brother..............

Last edited:
•••
Brad, unfortunately I had a computer crash and the full list I had on my computer cannot be find anymore, but I can find all the domains I transferred to epik since 2013, also I have a list of domains owned that I uploaded couple of months ago, I can see that lot of domains are missing, I asked them to give me the data of all domains left my account in the last year and they are saying that they don't have that datas.
If you have a full list of the domains that should be there, or at least ones you transferred in since 2013 in text, csv, or excel format and can export a current list of domains at Epik, I can compare the two lists and let you know what is missing.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
they are saying that they don't have that datas

3.4.2 During the Term of this Agreement and for two (2) years thereafter, Registrar (itself or by its agent(s)) shall maintain the following records relating to its dealings with the Registry Operator(s) and Registered Name Holders:

3.4.2.1 In electronic form, the submission date and time, and the content, of all registration data (including updates) submitted in electronic form to the Registry Operator(s);

3.4.2.2 In electronic, paper, or microfilm form, all written communications constituting registration applications, confirmations, modifications, or terminations and related correspondence with Registered Name Holders, including registration contracts; and

3.4.2.3 In electronic form, records of the accounts of all Registered Name Holders with Registrar.

3.4.3 During the Term of this Agreement and for two (2) years thereafter, Registrar shall make the data, information and records specified in this Section 3.4 available for inspection and copying by ICANN upon reasonable notice. In addition, upon reasonable notice and request from ICANN, Registrar shall deliver copies of such data, information and records to ICANN in respect to limited transactions or circumstances that may be the subject of a compliance-related inquiry...

===
Source: ICANN Registrar Accreditation Agreement

•••
3.4.2 During the Term of this Agreement and for two (2) years thereafter, Registrar (itself or by its agent(s)) shall maintain the following records relating to its dealings with the Registry Operator(s) and Registered Name Holders:

3.4.2.1 In electronic form, the submission date and time, and the content, of all registration data (including updates) submitted in electronic form to the Registry Operator(s);

3.4.2.2 In electronic, paper, or microfilm form, all written communications constituting registration applications, confirmations, modifications, or terminations and related correspondence with Registered Name Holders, including registration contracts; and

3.4.2.3 In electronic form, records of the accounts of all Registered Name Holders with Registrar.

3.4.3 During the Term of this Agreement and for two (2) years thereafter, Registrar shall make the data, information and records specified in this Section 3.4 available for inspection and copying by ICANN upon reasonable notice. In addition, upon reasonable notice and request from ICANN, Registrar shall deliver copies of such data, information and records to ICANN in respect to limited transactions or circumstances that may be the subject of a compliance-related inquiry...

===
but they are saying they don't have

•••
@Michele Dinoia Can you confirm that you had more than 20k domains registered at Epik during the data breach? This makes you one of the top-6 registrants at Epik.

•••

===

Yet another reason to file a complaint with ICANN.

They govern registrar duties (registrations, renewals, transfers) as well as contractual obligations.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
@Michele Dinoia Can you confirm that you had more than 20k domains registered at Epik during the data breach? This makes you one of the top-6 registrants at Epik.
Also, make sure to change your contact email for all your domains, I think. To something not related to Epik in any way.

Last edited:
•••
Children he use to talk about Lord, God, spirituality, I never thought that something like this could never happen, I trusted more then my brother.............
OK, Rob does not run Epik anymore. At least it is what we've heard. Brian Royce does. Since Epik, under Brian's leadership, does not provide the information to you - then they should provide it to ICANN. Imo, your best bet would be:

- change all passwords, including email, set 2FA if not already.

- somehow generate the list of missed domains.

- transfer at least most valuable domains away from Epik, since you cannot transfer all the portfolio immediately

- prepare appropriate complaints, including but not limited to ICANN, maybe with the help of US-based lawyer. English is not your native language is it? But, 100% correct legal wording is important in this context.

Of course, you may also try to contact Rob Monster who is still the Chairman. Taking in account your previous relationship with Rob, why not? Would not harm. Just do not e-mail him, as his email is no more under his control (was disclosed in this thread some pages ago).

•••
In your Epik account, under Get Transfer Status, you can get a record of all transfers going back quite a while. I have records going back to 2017.

Last edited:
•••
In your Epik account, under Get Transfer Status, you can get a record of all transfers going back quite a while. I have records going back to 2017.
What transfers does this section show?

External? Internal?
Incoming and outgoing?

Brad

•••
TERRAHOST USA LLC is a Washington Wa Limited-Liability Company filed on March 31, 2022. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is 604892269.

The Registered Agent on file for this company is Epik Holdings, Inc. and is located at 3832 234th Ave Se, Sammamish, WA 98075. The company's principal address is 3832 234th Ave Se, Sammamish, WA 98075-6310.

The company has 2 contacts on record. The contacts are Daniel Prince from Sammamish WA and Robert Monster.
Epik Holdings, Inc. has been dissolved. Not sure what would happen to Terrahost if their "parent company" (Epik Holdings, Inc.) is dissolved.

Daniel Prince left Epik as corporate counsel back in June or July last year.

•••
Epik Holdings, Inc. has been dissolved. Not sure what would happen to Terrahost if their "parent company" (Epik Holdings, Inc.) is dissolved.
Where did you get that information?

That is not what the Washington SOS website shows.

Brad

•••
The Legal fall out
Technically, it was. Because all accounts were compromised. Unfortunately. Your contact details, including email. Maybe, the credit card on file. The list of domains. Account history. Anything you shared with Epik / entered into their system at some point of time. All this stuff is still available online for all interested parties (via bittorent)...

It was a well coordinated breach to say the least , it wasn’t just the hackers that were involved in the breach , somewhat of Ring of people so to speak , a big ring I am told. Justice will prevail in this. It takes a while to round it all up , the more evidence the better of course, at the very least I expect when all the investigations and discovery are parsed and the day comes , it will be MAJOR internet news, I think there is a good possibility that it may make a CNN type platform.

•••

External? Internal?
Incoming and outgoing?

Brad
Outgoing and incoming registrar transfers. I don't think it shows account changes, unfortunately.

•••
Outgoing and incoming registrar transfers. I don't think it shows account changes, unfortunately.
The reason I asked is because there was no reference whatsoever to pianomoving.com leaving my account.

That is probably the same problem @Michele Dinoia is going to have. It is likely the domains left their account at Epik, before they left Epik.

Again, if I can get the two lists I don't mind comparing them and figuring out what is missing.

Brad

Last edited:
•••

External? Internal?
Incoming and outgoing?

Brad
I don't think outgoing, need to check

•••
I don't think outgoing, need to check
It does. Click on "Out of Epik".

Edit: Having looked at my own account, it doesn't look like the record is complete, though. Only some of my outgoing transfers in the past appear.

Last edited:
•••
It does. Click on "Out of Epik".
thank you about this, the point is that I'M finding lot of domains that are still at epik but not on my account

•••
Back