Dynadot

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
These are pulled from Archived WHOIS records on one example domain -

1.) Domain Name: VALIDO.COM
Registry Domain ID: 85541476_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.epik.com
Registrar URL: http://www.epik.com
Updated Date: 12-05-2022
Creation Date: 04-12-2022
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 04-12-2023

There was some change made on 12/05/2022 which caused the updated date to change.
It was not a renewal, because if I go further back than that it has the same expiration date.

This domain was clearly not expired.

Brad
I know, I'M sure 100% never expired

•••
Michele: are/were you aware of 2021 Epik Hack?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2021_Epik_data_breach
https://www.namepros.com/threads/epik-had-a-major-breach.1252094/

With all the problems Epik currently has (we're on page 161!), they did not yet receive a single (public) notice of breach from ICANN. Which indicates that they are trying to remain in compliance with ICANN rules and regulations. But, even though masterbucks and aftermarket payouts are of little or no interest to ICANN, unauthorized ownership change is another story. So, it may well be that Epik did not steal the domains in question, but your Epik account and/or email was compromised. Hacked data are (or might be) helpful for bad guys... :(
Yes, I know about it, talked a lot with Mr. Monster and he assured me that my account was not compromised at all, I talked with tech too, but anyway as you can see from the post of bmugford the domain was transferred just few days ago

•••
I cannot move all the domains at once as I don't have all the money to do so, I'M now investigating other domains they stolen......
It's pretty rough when you not only have to worry about losing domains because your registrar is not applying renewals, but now we have allegations of straight out theft.

Epik is going to have to explain how these domains, and others have been removed from your account without authorization.

I can assure you they are not going to come to NamePros anytime soon, but they won't have the choice to be radio silent if contacted by authorities.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
I would be taking screen recordings of my control panel for future reference.
One day your gonna wake up and be unable to access your epik account and game over for them.
This is gonna blow the domain industry up and Epik will be news story of year 3 years in a row.
Still classified as a pro here, Mr Monster the false prophet. Pray bro pray, you’ll be in there with the boys

•••
Michele: are/were you aware of 2021 Epik Hack?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2021_Epik_data_breach
https://www.namepros.com/threads/epik-had-a-major-breach.1252094/

With all the problems Epik currently has (we're on page 161!), they did not yet receive a single (public) notice of breach from ICANN. Which indicates that they are trying to remain in compliance with ICANN rules and regulations. But, even though masterbucks and aftermarket payouts are of little or no interest to ICANN, unauthorized ownership change is another story. So, it may well be that Epik did not steal the domains in question, but your Epik account and/or email was compromised. Hacked data are (or might be) helpful for bad guys... :(
I also have receipt of renewal after the 2021 Epik Hack!

•••
I would be taking screen recordings of my control panel for future reference.
This happened to me, before this. My PianoMoving.com debacle.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/ep...oved-from-account-without-permission.1282400/

Epik removed the domain from my account without authorization, notification, or a refund.
It was the only domain I had at Epik, because I had no choice as it was locked.

It disappeared with no record of it moving in their system.

It was only after I noticed it missing weeks later, that they provided a refund and lame excuse...

My issue is right around the same time this debacle started, but it shows domains can be removed from your account with no notification or record of it happening.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
he assured me that my account was not compromised at all
Technically, it was. Because all accounts were compromised. Unfortunately. Your contact details, including email. Maybe, the credit card on file. The list of domains. Account history. Anything you shared with Epik / entered into their system at some point of time. All this stuff is still available online for all interested parties (via bittorent)...

•••
•••
> what you mean with: "if these were truly removed from your account"?

sorry, i mean if they were truly taken in an unauthorized way and not transferred out by you.

did you know in march of 2022 you had a hostname www. staging. valido .com that redirected to kingdomnation .com?

were these parked domains or were you actually using them? for example, premiereleague .com spent most of 2019-2020 on an OVH ip address. before that it was on natocoweb (epik) and back to natcoweb (epik) after being at OVH. you owned the domain throughout all that moving around of the domain.

•••
> what you mean with: "if these were truly removed from your account"?

sorry, i mean if they were truly taken in an unauthorized way and not transferred out by you.

did you know in march of 2022 you had a hostname www. staging. valido .com that redirected to kingdomnation .com?

were these parked domains or were you actually using them? for example, premiereleague .com spent most of 2019-2020 on an OVH ip address. before that it was on natocoweb (epik) and back to natcoweb (epik) after being at OVH. you owned the domain throughout all that moving around of the domain.
I know nothing about that, never did any changes, my domain was always parked with parkingcrew or with landing of epik.com

•••
Domain laundering is the new money laundering.

•••
How is that possible that there is nothing that can be done with those people? I mean if it was in Italy in a couple of hours someone can knock their door.....

•••
Look, yet another report of Epik not applying renewals that are paid for.
They can't even carry out the basic duties of being a registrar.

another1.jpg

•••
my domain was always parked with parkingcrew or with landing of epik.com
So, it would make sense to check settings, manageability etc. of ALL your domains. Just look:

https://crt.sh/?q=autonomi.com

This is the history of generated ssl certificates. It is public. Why would parkingcrew or epik (forsale?) lander generate a separate ssl certificate for "careers.autonomi.com" subdomain for example? As if it was a separately served host/website? Not impossible of course, but worth checking...

•••
How is that possible that there is nothing that can be done with those people? I mean if it was in Italy in a couple of hours someone can knock their door.....
Something can be done, but the wheels can move slowly.

The problem in this case is more people appear to be getting screwed over in the meantime.

NamePros can keep you updated, but can only do so much.

Filing complaints with Washington AG, IC3, ICANN, is a good start.

I posted the other (2) links already.

Here is ICANN -
https://icannportal.force.com/compliance/s/transfer

Brad

•••
How long do these wankers take to process withdrawals? Been about a week now, they have ID etc. Chose Wire, still says pending, pending what? Some fat arse to process it???!

•••
I know nothing about that, never did any changes, my domain was always parked with parkingcrew or with landing of epik.com

It looks like you owned valido.com since 2015? I don't know how long this page has been around, but RM seems to have had other plans for your domain: kingdom.epikhosting.in/valido/

and I don't have anything solid yet on premiereleague.com but I do know that epik developers had some side-gig reselling premier league tickets. the code was found in the epik hack, and they had a mailbox full of outgoing emails to people ordering premier league tickets.

Last edited:
•••
•••
That Valido domain is featured right on the home page under Kingdom Companies - https://kingdom.epikhosting.in/

on the bottom

Kingdom Companies
  • Kingdom Nation
  • Orphans.com
  • Valido
---------------
It's like an endless pit of fuckery with this company. I'm sure there will be some future leaks coming with ex-employees speaking out. More things coming to light. Got more people digging now.

Last edited:
•••
https://blog.mollywhite.net/monster-qa/

Monster, YT0:31:56: [reading from chat. Full comment from “JP”: “Have all Auth-Codes been reset/changed? Is there any risk to domains at this point, what security measures would you recommend customers take at this time?”] Yeah, all the Auth-Codes have been changed. “Is there any risk to domains at this point… what security measures would you recommend customers take at this time…” So I would suggest two-factor authentication, and I would say reset to a strong password. That would be my advice, yeah. I would say that will be just about everything. Anybody else got any advice? I’d be happy to listen to anybody else’s advice for how to secure accounts. One good news is that the single sign-on, and you guys would have figured it out by now, we have a single sign-on product called Federated Identity. That product is going to be rebranded soon, it’ll be called Valido.com…

•••
It looks like you owned valido.com since 2015? I don't know how long this page has been around, but RM seems to have had other plans for your domain: kingdom.epikhosting.in/valido/

and I don't have anything solid yet on premiereleague.com but I do know that epik developers had some side-gig reselling premier league tickets. the code was found in the epik hack, and they had a mailbox full of outgoing emails to people ordering premier league tickets.
This here above is something that these guys below should be made aware of:
FBI Internet Crimes Complaint Center -
https://www.ic3.gov/Home/ComplaintChoice

•••
•••

I owned since 2002

•••
Tony Blessed has been fired. Can't be more than Royce and maybe two other guys left at Epik.

Seems Royce was brought in to oversee the liquidation of the company not to fix it.

Attachments

• IMG_20230125_191721.jpg
    IMG_20230125_191721.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Back