IT.COM

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well, if you know about these issues and still choose to do business with a company that is in financial trouble and can't carry out the basic duties of a registrar, at some point that is on you.

I certainly would not keep my domains at a registrar that you can't trust to apply renewals properly. I don't care about the politics at that point. It is simply about business.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Well, if you know about these issues and still choose to do business with a company that is in financial trouble and can't carry out the basic duties of a registrar, at some point that is on you.
That's right. Epik has started to turn against its loyal customers. Those who at this point still continue to believe in their empty gossip cannot be helped by anyone on Earth.

•••
That's right. Epik has started to turn against its loyal customers. Those who at this point still continue to believe in their empty gossip cannot be helped by anyone on Earth.
Man, think of all the "deplatformed" customers. What are they going to do now?

This is a serious problem that effects like 0.001% of people.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Why in the word is anybody trying to support them at this point, craziness

Support, no. Financial gain. Yes .

The moment their house of cards will finally collapse there will be opportunity at a calculated risk... For buyers.

I foresee some nasty issues arising from the fact they fail to renew domains in time. This is probably the sole reason they extended the grace period.

When it worked in their interest a 15 day grace was fine. Now they can't fund these renewals there's all of a sudden this extension of the grace period. How convenient.

Most serious sellers should be aware by now btw. How long has this MB sago been going on? I don't know about most people but I don't usually leave thousands in funds with a marginal company for months.

•••
You guys, I lost credibility because I have a "coming soon" page on my website. 😭

It is totally relevant to the financial debacle that Epik has become. :ROFL:

WTF.jpg

Last edited:
•••

I certainly would not keep my domains at a registrar that you can't trust to apply renewals properly. I don't care about the politics at that point. It is simply about business.

Brad
This is natural selection alive and kicking in the 21st century. You can always rely on nature to be the great leveller.

•••
The US legal system is very tolerant of scammers. The impression is that Epik could easily sell the same domain many times. I wonder why they don't do it yet.

•••
last week I renewed hundreds of .me domains, I was billed and I get the receipt about renewal, after 2 hours I get the email saying that the domain was deleted and if I want to restore I need to pay $ 90 for each domain, also they deleted 245 premium, aged .com domains with the joke of 30/35 grace period and now they are asking $ 39K to restore the domains, I discovered that some domains was already sold to other customer, and is not finished, this morning I discovered that 5 VERY PREMIUM domains left my account without not even arrived to expiration day, the domain was transferred to registrar key-systems.net , they are stolen domains that are not even get to the expiration day. the domain stolen has the following dns: NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM NS2.NDSPLITTER.COM NS3.NDSPLITTER.COM

•••
last week I renewed hundreds of .me domains, I was billed and I get the receipt about renewal, after 2 hours I get the email saying that the domain was deleted and if I want to restore I need to pay $ 90 for each domain, also they deleted 245 premium, aged .com domains with the joke of 30/35 grace period and now they are asking $ 39K to restore the domains, I discovered that some domains was already sold to other customer, and is not finished, this morning I discovered that 5 VERY PREMIUM domains left my account without not even arrived to expiration day, the domain was transferred to registrar key-systems.net , they are stolen domains that are not even get to the expiration day. the domain stolen has the following dns: NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM NS2.NDSPLITTER.COM NS3.NDSPLITTER.COM
I am sorry to hear that you are yet another victim of this practice. Maybe you should let us know which names were stolen and transferred out, so the NamePros community can look out for them? Also, @bhartzer may be able to provide recommendations.

•••
With adequate profit, capital is very bold. A certain 10 per cent. will ensure its employment anywhere; 20 per cent. certain will produce eagerness; 50 per cent., positive audacity; 100 per cent. will make it ready to trample on all human laws; 300 per cent., and there is not a crime at which it will scruple, nor a risk it will not run, even to the chance of its owner being hanged.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Dunning

•••
I discovered that some domains was already sold to other customer, and is not finished, this morning I discovered that 5 VERY PREMIUM domains left my account without not even arrived to expiration day, the domain was transferred to registrar key-systems.net , they are stolen domains that are not even get to the expiration day. the domain stolen has the following dns: NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM NS2.NDSPLITTER.COM NS3.NDSPLITTER.COM
Domains removed from your account before expiration date, without authorization?
That would be straight up theft.

In general, for potential criminal issues a couple options are filing complaints with -

Washington Attorney General -
https://www.atg.wa.gov/file-complaint

FBI Internet Crimes Complaint Center -
https://www.ic3.gov/Home/ComplaintChoice

While venues like Trust Pilot are good for making people aware of what is going on, they don't have any authority to do anything.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
CNN have been in contact with me. Doing an interview to highlight the crimes being committed by Rob Monster and Brian Royce.

•••
This is getting pretty frustrating. I'm very sorry to hear about your situation.

If everyone would have just shared everything they knew about Monster and Epik we could have protected a lot of people and put an end to this Monster by now. Rather, people are happy to walk away and keep their mouths shut if they get paid or hold onto info to use as leverage in order to get paid or slowly leak it out in poorly written articles mostly based on others' research to motivate Epik into paying.

Basically the same reason we will lose humanity to tyrannical regimes, bunch of selfish grifter minded people with no sense of honor or concern for others.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
CNN have been in contact with me. Doing an interview to highlight the crimes being committed by Rob Monster and Brian Royce.
Did you tell them you were slowly leaking info in hopes of getting paid and would then happily keep silent with no concern for others? See all these new victims popping up? If guys like you and Rampton would have shared everything publicly this would probably all be over by now.

•••
Here is my message to John Rampton, the grifter with 1.2M fake followers on Twitter that somehow managed to get paid out in full while others are still sitting without getting a dime.

dfsgsdgsgs ddd.jpg

•••
my problem here is that I have there 22310 domains left, I started transfer out domains but even if I asked them lot of times to send me full list of domains with auth code, they are not answering and also I cannot move all the domains at once as I don't have all the money to do so, I'M now investigating other domains they stolen......

Last edited:
•••
this morning I wrote to key-systems.net cc Mr Brian Royce e Mr Rob Monster and now I get this answer:
Dear Michele,

our customer has informed us that these domain names were purchased earlier this month as part of a larger domain portfolio. The seller has contractually assured our customer that he is the owner and has the right to sell them. In addition, the seller had the AuthCodes for the transfer of the domains. They agreed to contact the seller immediately and try to clarify the facts.

From our end, we are unable to determine the facts of the matter, however the transfer policy has been followed.

We recommend contacting your previous registrar to establish the facts of the transfers and request that they initiate a transfer dispute if a fraudulent transfer can be established.

•••
my problem here is that I have there 22310 domains left, I started transfer out domains but even if I asked them lot of times to send me full list of domains with auth code, they are not answering and also I cannot move all the domains at once as I don't have all the money to do so, I'M now investigating other domains they stolen......
Wow, that is huge number of names. All I can say is I wish you the best of luck getting things straightened out.

Most people would not have the funds on hand to deal with transferring 1/10 or even 1/100 of that number unexpectedly. I certainly don't.

•••
the domains are:
autonomi.com
pollice.com
premiereleague.com
titolo.com
valido.com

•••
as you can see on the whois the expiration dates are all different so impossible that was domains on the "game" 30/35 days expiration days, I have receipt of the domains renewd by me and no emails that was dropped, beside the fact that in 21 years I never dropped a domain

•••
the domains are:
autonomi.com
pollice.com
premiereleague.com
titolo.com
valido.com

in chronological order, here's when they switched to different name servers. if these were truly removed from your account, it looks like they trickled these out slowly, not all at once.

pollice.com moved on 11/17 to giantpanda.com NS
titolo.com moved on 11/18 to giantpanda.com NS, then 1/24 ndsplitter.com NS
premiereleague.com moved on 11/20 to giantpanda.com NS
valido.com moved on 12/5 to giantpanda.com NS
autonomi.com moved on 12/6 to giantpanda.com NS, then 1/23 ndsplitter.com NS

•••
the domains are:
autonomi.com
pollice.com
premiereleague.com
titolo.com
valido.com

These are pulled from Archived WHOIS records on one example domain -

1.) Domain Name: VALIDO.COM
Registry Domain ID: 85541476_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.epik.com
Registrar URL: http://www.epik.com
Updated Date: 12-05-2022
Creation Date: 04-12-2002
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 04-12-2023

There was some change made on 12/05/2022 which caused the updated date to change.
It was not a renewal, because if I go further back than that it has the same expiration date.

This domain was clearly not expired.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
what you mean with: "if these were truly removed from your account"?

•••
as you can see on the whois the expiration dates are all different so impossible that was domains on the "game" 30/35 days expiration days
Michele: are/were you aware of 2021 Epik Hack?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2021_Epik_data_breach
https://www.namepros.com/threads/epik-had-a-major-breach.1252094/

With all the problems Epik currently has (we're on page 161!), they did not yet receive a single (public) notice of breach from ICANN. Which indicates that they are trying to remain in compliance with ICANN rules and regulations. But, even though masterbucks and aftermarket payouts are of little or no interest to ICANN, unauthorized ownership change is another story. So, it may well be that Epik did not steal the domains in question, but your Epik account and/or email was compromised. Hacked data are (or might be) helpful for bad guys... :(

•••
Back