IT.COM

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••

What is Masterbucks?

• 11 days ago
  • Updated
Masterbucks.com is an online withdrawal dashboard designed specifically for domain name sellers, to control how the proceeds from future domain name sales are distributed and put back to work.
All domain sales proceeds processed within Epik are credited to and managed at Masterbucks.
Masterbucks
offers a convenient withdrawal dashboard designed specifically to support individuals engaged in buying and selling domain names online. While other registrars and marketplace platforms allow you to set up a singular profile for the distribution of your funds, with Masterbucks you can quickly select and control where you choose to send your balance, allowing for incremental transactions between multiple accounts if you desire.
You can log in to Masterbucks using the same FederatedIdentity account used for Epik.

•••
Is it possible to register domain names for money from Masterbucks wallets?

Here the Masterbucks payment method is also mentioned.
https://support.epik.com/hc/en-us/articles/10720551789211-What-are-Epik-s-payment-methods-

But when you try to register a domain name, there is no such payment method.

https://registrar.epik.com/shopping-cart

Yes, it is possible to register domain names via Masterbucks provided your masterbucks balance has enough of a balance to cover the purchase. ie:

Since I only have $3.13 left in Masterbucks, I only see the masterbucks payment option when my attempted purchase costs less than $3.13:

1672036682588.png

But for purchases greater than my available ($3.13+) Masterbuck balance, the mastbuck payment option is hidden:

1672036760446.png

So @Igor Gabrielan, the only thing I can think of as to why you can't use your masterbuck balance at checkout, is perhaps your funds are in "pending withdraw" status, and when in pending withdraw status, funds may not be available for use. Thus If you cancel one of your pending withdraws, that might make your masterbuck balance available to use at epik checkout.

Last edited:
•••
•••
This new Trust Pilot review sums it up nicely.

epik_TP.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••
On 12/25 I liquidated a domain at nameliquidate because I need money for an emergency.
I got worried when I read this thread and thought I wasn't going to receive my money. I am not going to talk all the details here but I got in touch with Rob Monster and he helped to receive my money (actually he helped more than he needed to solve my problem)
I really wish that everybody receives their money and that Epik / Masterbucks solve all the problems, so I can do business with them again.

Attachments

• Captura de Tela 2022-12-28 às 20.24.54.png
    Captura de Tela 2022-12-28 às 20.24.54.png
    120.2 KB · Views: 76
•••
This only proves that the payout queue is not respected.

•••
On 12/25 I liquidated a domain at nameliquidate because I need money for an emergency.
I got worried when I read this thread and thought I wasn't going to receive my money. I am not going to talk all the details here but I got in touch with Rob Monster and he helped to receive my money (actually he helped more than he needed to solve my problem)
I really wish that everybody receives their money and that Epik / Masterbucks solve all the problems, so I can do business with them again.
I am glad you got paid, but people should not have to go to extraordinary lengths just to be paid.
That is Epik's obligation.

I am confused what Rob Monster's involvement with the company even is at this point.

The entire situation is complete nonsense with selective people getting payments while others, and new suckers, get left holding the bag.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
I am glad you got paid, but people should not have to go to extraordinary lengths just to be paid.
That is Epik's obligation.

I am confused what Rob Monster's involvement with the company even is at this point.

The entire situation is complete nonsense with selective people get payments while others, and new suckers get left holding the bag.

Brad
I agree with you, it was supposed to be their obligation and to be fair, I didn't even waited because it was an emergency for me. I just wanted to share what happened with me and I hope that everybody gets paid

•••
I agree with you, it was supposed to be their obligation and to be fair, I didn't even waited because it was an emergency for me. I just wanted to share what happened with me and I hope that everybody gets paid
Is this your review, that has now disappeared from Trust Pilot?

epik_tp-jpg.229308

•••
•••
Was the removal of it in response to some kind of request or demand for getting paid?

I am curious because there were other reports in this thread of veiled threats or demands when it came to the negative reviews, or it being some type of pre-condition to being paid.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Was the removal of it in response to some kind of request or demand for getting paid?

I am curious because there were other reports in this thread of veiled threats or demands when it came to the negative reviews, or it being some type of pre-condition to being paid.

Brad
No, I don't think he even knew about my review, at least he didn't say anything about it.
I deleted because since I received my money in 3 days, I thought I needed to do the right thing

•••
Maybe Epik wants to keep NameLiquidation working, so it pays out the small amounts earned by domainers in this system?

Last edited:
•••
No, I don't think he even knew about my review, at least he didn't say anything about it.
I deleted because since I received my money in 3 days, I thought I needed to do the right thing
Thanks for clarifying that.

I personally would have left the review up, because what happened was still true and relevant to other parties that might not get paid, but that is your decision.

Either way, as long as you removed it voluntarily that is fine.

For others, being coerced to remove a negative review CAN'T be a pre-condition to receiving payment.

Anything Epik says or has in their TOS to the contrary is not valid.

It’s illegal to ban honest reviews​

https://www.ftc.gov/business-guidance/blog/2017/02/its-illegal-ban-honest-reviews

Last edited:
•••
My advice: run and never look back. If you can't, make them 'pay' in whichever way you can.

•••
Interesting. I was under the impression that Rob Monster no longer had any control of literally anything at Epik so seems weird that he was able to pay you out. Couple questions if you please:
1) Do you think he paid you from his personal money or did the money come from Epik?
2) Was anyone else involved in the transaction?
3) How was the money sent to you?

Thanks!

•••
I did a phone call with Brian Royce yesterday, a 3 hour phone call. Not a lot of new things to report, most of it is already known but there are some interesting things I can share:
1) "The board", we keep hearing referenced, is actually just Brian Royce and Rob Monster, in a stalemate of sorts, but with Rob not allowed to make any financial decisions at all and control of nothing. There are also a bunch, and I mean a bunch, of share holders and creditors that are also controlling, to varying degrees, decision making, probably with varying degrees of threats of legal action.
2) The amount of money that Rob Monster blew is more than I thought.
3) Rob had access to his corp email taken away by Brian (rob at epik dot com) and those emails are now being forwarded, which made Monster very angry.
4) Monster has been asked to step down from the board by Brian Royce and the share holders and creditors but this kind goeth not out but by lawyers and paperwork.
5) It will probably not be easy to exorcise this Monster and harder still for creditors to ever be repaid.
6) They hope to have Kathleen, Igor, and others, paid out in January.

•••
I don’t get it all either , I get paid every month like clock work for a name purchased on a payment plan , but I don’t trash the company either , @Bruno P , I am sure you have seen the many threads here trashing Epik , coordinated efforts ? Who really knows . I have no idea what the business model is doing , I don’t know what’s up with any of it , aside from I read . All I know is I have been getting my monthly payment for 9 months now , not even one delay or anything in receiving payment . The hack no doubt hurt Epik very bad , there was somewhat of cheering section here at NPs when it happened , I know one of the hackers is living on the the streets now , the FBI got involved , and is involved now . Along with some state and local law enforcement as well . But that hack , it has to be severely brutal to the business . So I guess we will see what all becomes of everything once it’s all done and over .

Last edited:
•••
I don’t get it all either , I get paid every month like clock work for a name purchased on a payment plan , but I don’t trash the company either , @Bruno P , I am sure you have seen the many threads here trashing Epik , coordinated efforts ? Who really knows . I have no idea what the business model is doing , I don’t know what’s up with any of it , aside from I read . All I know is I have been getting my monthly payment for 9 months now , not even one delay or anything in receiving payment . The hack no doubt hurt Epik very bad , there was somewhat of cheering section here at NPs when it happened , I know one of the hackers is living on the the streets now , the FBI got involved , and is involved now . Along with some state and local law enforcement as well . But that hack , it has to be severely brutal to the business . So I guess we will see what all becomes of everything once it’s all done and over .
The hack was also brutal to all the people who had their private details published and lost their jobs, were harassed by mentally ill psychopaths and especially for all those who are literally rotting in prison and the many more who will be as a result of the "hack". Monster lied about his products and services, as I have been reporting for years, and destroyed many people's lives just so he could pocket a couple million.

You have read all the reports here about the people in desperate need of their money and you don't care about any of them just so long as you get yours. Wouldn't be surprised if Monster is paying you. I predict you and Monster will be spending a lot of time together in the future.

•••
The hack was also brutal to all the people who had their private details published and lost their jobs, were harassed by mentally ill psychopaths and especially for all those who are literally rotting in prison and the many more who will be as a result of the "hack". Monster lied about his products and services, as I have been reporting for years, and destroyed many people's lives just so he could pocket a couple million.

You have read all the reports here about the people in desperate need of their money and you don't care about any of them just so long as you get yours. Wouldn't be surprised if Monster is paying you. I predict you and Monster will be spending a lot of time together in the future.
Yeah, people effected like myself who’s home address was used at a shopping mall in the commission of Crime by someone that used the hack data dump information, i don’t what Rob does or is doing , I haven’t talked to Rob in a good while , I have one single name at Epik , my portfolio is at another register and has been for years , 1 domain at Epik I have , and you think that Rob and I are great friends ?? We are acquaintances, you talk out of one side of your mouth making accusations when you don’t know what you are talking about in my case .

•••
Back