Dynadot

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

NameSilo
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
That clip...

Rob says "I pray for the billionaires". :ROFL:

Brad

I know right. Monster is so weird, just a bizarre guy. And from the research I did on that company the execs are all mature, professional Christian men that went to Christian colleges. So weird that Monster is saying they are all recent converts. I have to admit sometimes it's hard to tell if Monster is just living in some delusion or lying. Either way, best not to believe anything he says.

Imagine being these poor investors watching Monster's post hack live stream? LOL. They must have been like, WHAT DID WE DO?!?! HOW DID WE GET TRICKED BY THIS NUTJOB!?!?! WE NEED TO GET OUR MONEY BACK AND FAST!!!

This is the best clip of all time. Monster dealing the data and security leaks at Epik: https://gorf.tube/w/dpcyoD7pSgssgWxw2spxXK

•••
•••
I received an email:

Martina Z (Trustpilot)

Dec 1, 2022, 15:45 GMT+1

Dear Igor,

Our mission is to provide a platform where people can publish reviews about their genuine experiences with companies.

We ask all Trustpilot users to comply with our Guidelines for Reviewers. Unfortunately, we've had to block your Trustpilot account. It’s come to our attention that you’ve posted an excessive number of similar reviews for epik.com and masterbucks.com.

Please note that we consider this behaviour as a misuse of our platform and against our guidelines.

We can unblock your account if you agree to abide by our guidelines.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Martina,
Trustpilot Content Integrity Team

•••
I replied:

Hi Martina,

The only limitation I know of is that I can post one review per company per 24 hours.
Where do you say that I can not write a lot of truthful reviews about one company?
The company continues not to pay escrow money, and every day of non-payment is a new experience that I inform consumers about.
If I stop posting about this, consumers will think they paid me money and may fall into the same trap as me.
The most important thing is to save consumers from the severe problems they are likely to get when trying to work with Epik.

Good luck!
Igor

•••
I replied also:

Hi Martina,

It is especially important for Epik to remove my reviews, not because there are a lot of them, but because in my reviews I convincingly refuted their idea that Epik does not owe anything to domain sellers on their escrow platform, instead Masterbucks owe money to domain sellers.
By removing my reviews, you are helping Epic mislead people in this way.

Good luck!
Igor

•••
Interesting. Remind you of anyone?

Last edited:
•••
New TrustPilot review. It is just so dishonest and sleazy that Rob is trying to make these reviews show up under Masterbucks company.

kathleen kalaf.jpg

I hope people appreciate these brave souls willing to talk about what Monster has done to them. It's not easy for these people to post these reviews knowing the kind of man Rob Monster is. Monster is a real criminal capable of about anything when his scams are threatened. He has hired internet weirdos, like this guy, Joey Camp, to harass and threaten people AND THEIR FAMILIES that posted negative reviews of him or Epik in the past.

joseph.a.camp.collage_1_.jpg

•••
New TrustPilot review. It is just so dishonest and sleazy that Rob is trying to make these reviews show up under Masterbucks company.

Show attachment 227800

I hope people appreciate these brave souls willing to talk about what Monster has done to them. It's not easy for these people to post these reviews knowing the kind of man Rob Monster is. Monster is a real criminal capable of about anything when his scams are threatened. He has hired internet weirdos, like this guy, Joey Camp, to harass and threaten people AND THEIR FAMILIES that posted negative reviews of him or Epik in the past.

Show attachment 227799
What kind of a reply was that?
Does Epik think it's dealing with 3-year olds?

Nobody had ANY business with Masterbucks. Only Epik. Falsely claiming that Epik is not the one owing people is wicked and criminal.

That reply is pure evil.

I don't understand why Epik is still allowed to continue operations. It's obvious that the company is an evil and criminal enterprise run by a bunch of shady people.

It needs to be shut down IMMEDIATELY to prevent innocent people from becoming victims to Epik's evil schemes.

•••
What kind of a reply was that?
Does Epik think it's dealing with 3-year olds?

Nobody had ANY business with Masterbucks. Only Epik. Falsely claiming that Epik is not the one owing people is wicked and criminal.

That reply is pure evil.

I don't understand why Epik is still allowed to continue operations. It's obvious that the company is an evil and criminal enterprise run by a bunch of shady people.

It needs to be shut down IMMEDIATELY to prevent innocent people from becoming victims to Epik's evil schemes.
Please write about it on Trustpilot.

•••
And another. At this point Monster is just straight up stealing users' domains and money.
hyder.jpg

•••

kathleen kalaf.jpg

Wow, shame on Brian Royce, or whomever is replying as epik to those trustpilot reviews. Almost as if Rob took an epik shit, and Brian is trying to keep the shit from hitting the registrar investment fan by labeling it a masterbucksshit.

It's one thing to try and seperate masterbucks from epik, but it's quite disturbing (putting it mildly) to see how epik escrow is trying to distance/deflect itself from masterbucks in the reviews.

The customer (@Kathleen Kalaf) expressed having not yet been paid $100k from a epik escrow transaction, yet epiks response is to gaslight her?!?! At some point, one has to wonder if these epik responses rise to the level of intentional infliction of emotional distress.

A quick look at Epik/Masterbucks twitter history:

The ol 2020 tweet from @jberryhill with a 2020 working link of https://epik.com/services/masterbucks ... That link (where masterbucks is listed as Epik/Services/Masterbucks) now redirects off of Epik.com and onto Masterbucks.com

Previous mentions of "Epik's Masterbucks" from EpikDotCom's official twitter account::

1669926472545.png

Previous use of that epik.com/Services/masterbucks link

1669926650686.png

Mention of Epiks Masterbucks from Epiks NameLiquidate twitter::

1669926806378.png

Mention from @Rob Monster saying "Get paid in @EpikDotCom Masterbucks"

1669928723153.png

From (current at time of posting) MasterBucks.com/home FAQ

1669935391998.png

What marketplace could masterbucks be talking about if they are not talking about epiks marketplace? Since you can't register/renew/transfer domains on masterbucks.com, it seems by "our marketplace" the masterbucks text might be referring to epik marketplace, possibly legacy text copied over from when it may have been written on a epik.com/*masterbucks page.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Thanks @DomainNameWire !!

https://domainnamewire.com/2022/12/01/epik-continues-to-dig-out-from-financial-mess/

I asked new CEO Brian Royce yesterday via email about DomainEmpire’s $1.5 million debt. He said the number was news to him. He also said that the $800k quoted in the email was no longer correct even without the DomainEmpire number, because he just became aware of another debt of over $300,000 that wasn’t in Masterbucks, bringing the total (without DomainEmpire) to $1.1 million.

It seems that there is no clear record-keeping for the new management, which adds to the challenge.

Though, the root of this latest epik is not masterbucks trustpilot dispute, may see epik try to question the below article quote.

The registrar offers a type of store credit called Masterbucks along with an in-house escrow service. Epik was using money from both of these to fund its operations rather than keeping the funds in separate bank accounts. The company also didn’t have an escrow license.

Seemingly epik is likely to argue masterbucks is seperate from their "in-store credit."

(below image from a current epik.com checkout page)

1669937323733.png

Last edited:
•••
It turns out that Epik refuses all old escrow-debts and starts from scratch.

Last edited:
•••
3309BB53-011C-473F-A77D-0F2D5C59E6C2.jpeg

The entire point of pretending it was a gift card program was a piss poor attempt to argue that they qualified for an exception to money transmitter regulations.

Do keep in mind that when people complain about “government regulations” it is frequently because those regulations have the unfortunate effect of attempting to discourage them from harming people.

•••
•••
What do you mean?
Epik replied to Kathleen Kalaf that he paid the money and it turns out that he does not owe her anything.

You have been paid out to your Masterbucks by Epik which is where the transaction took place. Epik is not holding your funds, you were paid out.

Anyway, that's how I understood it.
That is, apparently, Epik believes that he is freed from escrow debts and can continue its activities with a clear conscience and not burdened with escrow obligations.

Last edited:
•••
Epik replied to Kathleen Kalaf that he paid the money and it turns out that he does not owe her anything.

Anyway, that's how I understood it.
That is, apparently, Epik believes that he is freed from escrow debts and can continue its activities with a clear conscience and not burdened with escrow obligations.
Oh, no, that is just that psychopathic bully Brian Royce, trying to hide reviews under Masterbucks so he can con some other poor sap into giving Epik money without them noticing all the negative reviews.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Interesting review from someone who claims to be a former employee:

https://www.trustpilot.com/reviews/63897ac3252cba2c02eaaa08

Apparently, their entire Epik salary/bonus of $20K, paid out in Masterbucks, was written down to $0 out of the blue.

"The fund are my hard earned salary."

Oy! I wonder how many other employees were paid in masterbucks.

I'd be interested to hear experiences from former epik employees, such as from @DanSanchez, @Gube, @MayChen.com and any other former epik badge holders.

Last edited:
•••
My attempt at working with a lawyer failed. I realized that it was impossible to sue for such small sums ($55.433). It remains to complain to the state's attorney and some other organizations or try to register names with this money. Does registration of names for money from Masterbucks wallets still work?

•••
Aman confused me. He wrote law companies were ready to sue for his $25,000. I believed it, but it turns out that Monster is a lamb compared to law companies in terms of patronizing clients. Aman, if you are reading this, I do not scold you. Even if you bluffed, then you got your way, and this is the main thing.

Last edited:
•••
Oh, no, that is just that psychopathic bully Brian Royce, trying to hide reviews under Masterbucks so he can con some other poor sap into giving Epik money without them noticing all the negative reviews.
It's not so easy with Masterbucks. It seems that the strategy is being worked out that these Masterbucks were invented by Monster, Epik does not need them.

•••
Back