Dynadot

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

NameSilo
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I already wrote that in September I miraculously avoided getting stuck another 15 thousand in addition to my 55 thousand. Buyers categorically did not want to deal with Epik. They must have heard something.

Last edited:
•••
Hi

to the extent of the question, no it does not matter.

however, when considering the biggie picture,
the "religion card" has played a part in this and has been played more than once.

those who are believers or followers of the religion being preached, are more likely to trust, because of that faith and the words used.

how many truly believed and defended some actions, because of the religious language that was intermingled with business?

just throwing that out there....

imo....
Yes, it's called an affinity grift or affinity scam. They are very effective scams (eg. amway, pillow guy). Rob Monster was running the affinity grift on Christian and free speech communities. Under times of persecution it is most effective and also most damaging. I care very much about both those communities, that is literally 95% of the reason I am here.

•••
Epik are wonderful people, their only drawback is that it is difficult to get your money from them.

•••
Somehow I can't hear Kevin Macpherson. And it seems that his negative reviews have disappeared from Trustpilot. Maybe he managed to squeeze his $237,000 out of Epik?
Can we congratulate him?

•••
•••
It seems that the largest victims ($400,000, $250,000, $237,000, $25,000) jumped out of the trap. They had sharp teeth and were able to gnaw through the trap. Looks like I'm the biggest victim left ($55,433.64). I've got nine implants.

•••
Good evening, my story dropped today

www . dailydot . com/debug/epik-masterbucks/

Last edited:
•••
It seems that the largest victims ($400,000, $250,000, $237,000, $25,000) jumped out of the trap. They had sharp teeth and were able to gnaw through the trap. Looks like I'm the biggest victim left ($55,433.64). I've got nine implants.
I am also another victim left ($15k+). I am suffering the most waiting since August 1

•••
•••
I assume you formatted it that way because you can't post links.

Here you go -

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/epik-masterbucks/

Brad

Here are some important snippets of the article and what stuck out is that Brian has been given 3 months to fix all the shit and he says don't believe everything you hear about him lol Sounds familiar with one of Rob's other partners who said almost the same thing in the AMA about DNProtect: "not to believe everything on the internet" lol. I've highlighted the important stuff, it seems to be issues with "regulations" indeed.

Snippets:

In an interview with the Daily Dot, Royce repeatedly emphasized that customers would be paid what they’re owed, but that it would take time. “We are diligently working on all of these issues,” Royce said. “We will have everybody paid out in turn as quickly as humanly possible, while dealing with regulatory banking and compliance issues.”

The way Royce tells it, regulatory issues “sprung up” and he was brought in as CEO at Epik to get the company into compliance before things went from bad to worse. It’s unclear exactly when Epik found itself in this regulatory bind, but Royce says he’s been given “effectively three months” to correct software issues, accounting issues, and jump through regulatory hoops to ensure that Masterbucks is licensed properly and is operating more like a bank".

Brian Royce says:

“Every year when I meet my kids’ teachers I tell them, don’t believe everything you hear about me and I won’t believe everything I hear about you,”

“To be very clear on that, anyone that did business through Masterbucks will be paid in turn,” Royce said. “Any transactions that happened once I took the reins, those are all sacrosanct and I can speak to those very carefully and say there’s no problems with those. But previous transactions before I took over this position, we’re still figuring those out. I’ve got to be honest.”

Last edited:
•••
Royce said. “Any transactions that happened once I took the reins, those are all sacrosanct and I can speak to those very carefully and say there’s no problems with those. But previous transactions before I took over this position, we’re still figuring those out. I’ve got to be honest.”
What Brian says here seems like BS because NEW clients after he took the new position of CEO are not getting paid either and ignored.

Last edited:
•••
What Brian says here seems like BS because NEW clients after he took the new position of CEO are not getting paid either and ignored.
Exactly, I just withdrew 2 days ago and it's still pending. I am a new client wishing I had seen this thread before I sold my site via epik escrow.

•••
The fund was disbursed to masterbucks within minutes of posting the above and letting epik know I'll take action. Now, the fee is $45+2.5% if I'm withdrawing through wired transfer and only 2.5% through crypto. I'm not too concerned about the fees. Where my fear lies now is how long it'll take to get the money. Am going to stucked in the abyss of the masterbucks queue? We'll see.
I contacted masterbucks support yesterday and they stated the withdrawals are processed on first come first served basis. Looks like we'll be waiting for a long time. I just made my withdrawal 2 days ago.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I guess having one support question resolved satisfactorily is enough to sign up at TrustPilot and give Epik five stars:

https://www.trustpilot.com/users/6361e95c7121d40012f44de7
Lots of people sign up with TrustPilot to leave their first review about something so stupid.

Sure, Epik continues to not make payouts and is radio silent about it...as more of these nonsense 5 star reviews are popping up.

Again, nothing misleading here!

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Epik's hypocrisy again. When they get bad reviews on TrustPilot, they start their own rating site. Meanwhile, Epik spams the TrustPilot site with many 5-star reviews that are clearly fake.

Show attachment 226237
It just shows these reviews need to be weighted.

Epik owes me tens of thousands of dollars for months and Epik support was nice or solved an email issue are clearly not the same level of importance.

First you have them flagging reviews, now these random BS reviews keep popping up.

Of course Epik could just pay out their outstanding debts and resolve it.

I guess trying to control the narrative is more important than paying debts.

Also, bare in mind they are soliciting new business while they are unwilling or unable to pay existing debts.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
What is even worse is the fact that Epik continues to take money from new customers.

•••
What is even worse is the fact that Epik continues to take money from new customers.
That money is simply needed to pay others. There is a queue of victims and the people who give money to Epik now, are in the queue to be duped at a later time.

•••
Rob comes out looking pretty pathetic in all of this.

He went from being the face of the company to basically being completely emasculated when the new CEO came in.

It seems like Brian has all the power now, when it comes to signing off on things.

Brian mentioned damaging things like Epik under Rob's leadership "commingled" funds.

Now Rob is not able or willing to say anything in public, instead operating from the shadows.

Brad

•••
Epik's hypocrisy again. When they get bad reviews on TrustPilot, they start their own rating site. Meanwhile, Epik spams the TrustPilot site with many 5-star reviews that are clearly fake.

Show attachment 226237

Epik's incubated platform trustratings.com has 0 reviews for GoDaddy while trustpilot.com has 50 THOUSAND plus reviews. Which platform is really to be trusted? TrustRatings.com seems to be solely created to try and increase the positive perception of Epik and Epik only. But it gets almost no traffic compared to the real review website TrustPilot, see screenshots below. No wonder they are flagging all the reviews on trustpilot because it has more exposure to the truth.

TrustRatings.com ~ 154 visitors per month:

trustratings.png

TrustPilot.com: ~40 MILLION visitors per month:

trustpilot.png

•••
That money is simply needed to pay others. There is a queue of victims and the people who give money to Epik now, are in the queue to be duped at a later time.
aka Ponzi scheme / Scam / Fraud

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
It seems that my assumptions that Epic has started paying at least those with sharp teeth again is wrong. There is a high probability that they have not paid anyone in the last ten days, and that they have again switched to vacuum cleaner mode, pumping money out of people.

•••
It seems that my assumptions that Epic has started paying at least those with sharp teeth again is wrong. There is a high probability that they have not paid anyone in the last ten days, and that they have again switched to vacuum cleaner mode, pumping money out of people.

I am not aware of any recent payouts being reported.

Payments are clearly not being processed in a first-come first-served order as Epik has said.

We know this because some people are waiting on payouts from before while others have been paid out.

If you look at the payouts that have been made when it comes to who they are owed to, the amount, and the location it seems like what is going on is more to do with potential exposure.

It seems like the outstanding debts that could be the most problematic for Epik were being prioritized.

Brad

•••
Back