IT.COM

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would expect from a good Christian like Rob Monster who helps orphans etc. would help you too get your money back fast, especially in your current situation.
I am an atheist and not very poor by our local criteria, but I still feel sorry for the money.

•••
•••
I would expect from a good Christian like Rob Monster....
LOL. I know plenty of those "good Christians". There are Christians and there are "Christians".

•••
Is this new or have they been in your area before today ?
These are the first days of the invasion of Ukraine, separate groups of Russians leaked into Kharkiv, but then they were completely destroyed, and now our courageous troops managed to almost completely liberate the Kharkiv region from the enemy, and they continue the final expulsion of the enemy from our region.

•••
Could it have to do with paypal, as it seems before paypal had some issues, but now I believe paypal was back, working out details with them?

•••
•••
People here asked why I kept so much money in Masterbucks. We have martial law in our country, banking operations are limited, Kharkiv is constantly bombed, and many banks have fled. Near the bank where I work, there were shooting battles with the Russians, and customer service had certain inconveniences.
Be reassured that you do not have to justify yourself.

Also, understand that when folks here are discussing issues of possible tax or money laundering investigations, they are alluding to general reasons a corporation may have their monetary disbursements frozen.

The bottom line is that you have money there, as did many, and now you are being prevented from withdrawing the funds.

•••
Could it have to do with paypal, as it seems before paypal had some issues, but now I believe paypal was back, working out details with them?
It appears that Paypal functions separately from Masterbucks. The issue doesn't appear to be specific to individuals trying to transfer from Masterbucks to PayPal, but I'll let them speak for themselves.

•••
This month when I tried to withdraw money from MB, I was asked for the first time to verify my account, which itself was a lengthy process. Two days have passed since it was finally completed. So, I asked a senior staff at Epik via LinkedIn today to look into it. Surprised to learn that the person left the company a few weeks ago.

•••
This month when I tried to withdraw money from MB, I was asked for the first time to verify my account, which itself was a lengthy process. Two days have passed since it was finally completed. So, I asked a senior staff at Epik via LinkedIn today to look into it. Surprised to learn that the person left the company a few weeks ago.
So the Masterbucks withdrawal is possible now--if the verification process is completed, at least for some customers?

Last edited:
•••
Could be that Epik is now forced to do a KYC.

Know Your Customer (KYC) standards are designed to protect financial institutions against fraud, corruption, money laundering and terrorist financing.

•••
So the Masterbucks withdrawal is possible now--if the verification process is completed, at least for some customers?
The verification process was completed two days ago but I have not heard anything from the company about resuming the suspended withdrawal process.

•••
The verification process was completed two days ago but I have not heard anything from the company about resuming the suspended withdrawal process.
Oh, so they verified your account but still did not release the funds?

Brad

•••
What's the point in verifying your account if you still can't get your money.

•••
Oh, so they verified your account but still did not release the funds?

Brad
There is no communication, so I don't know the status. There is no notification from my bank yet.

•••
•••
What's the point in verifying your account if you still can't get your money.
I don't have much hope in getting the money. I have only one domain there because of still active monthly rental arrangement.

•••

Does anyone happen to have a screenshot when it first went down?

I noticed today that the version number went up since my earlier screenshots last week. The earliest version on my phone is Version: 3.18.12/2.71.5

Tony said in his email early this morning that there is a good news and there will be a notification today, but of course we didn’t hear back again for the entire day.

Last edited:
•••

Does anyone happen to have a screenshot when it first went down?

I noticed today that the version number went up since my earlier screenshots last week. The earliest version on my phone is Version: 3.18.12/2.71.5

Tony said in his email early this morning that there is a good news and there will be a notification today, but of course we didn’t hear back again for the entire day.
The initial version before it went down was 3.17.11 or so. Since it went down, it has been showing this same 3.18.12/2.71.5 for weeks.

•••
It's like they're keeping your hopes up to buy more time for payment delays.

•••
The initial version before it went down was 3.17.11 or so. Since it went down, it has been showing this same 3.18.12/2.71.5 for weeks.
Notice on my uploaded screenshot, it actually says Version: 3.18.13/2.72.0

It went up. I wonder if the devs are actually working on it or if it’s just part of their ploy to make us think it’s getting fixed soon.

•••
What do they gain from the delay? Packing bags to escape?

•••
•••
Notice on my uploaded screenshot, it actually says Version: 3.18.13/2.72.0

It went up. I wonder if the devs are actually working on it or if it’s just part of their ploy to make us think it’s getting fixed soon.
The version number can just be manually edited as text, not meaning the "app" is updated for real.

Last edited:
•••
Epic labeled me (Epik.com flagged this review for containing harmful or illegal content) on Trustpilot for free speech:

Epik stubbornly refuses to give back over $55,000 they received from escrowing my domain names. Paradox - an escrow service operator, designed to secure sales, steals money himself.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back