Dynadot

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Why don't one of your geniuses call them up and talk to them. I already did, and several others. There is no money there to get and I think they already sold and traded off all their servers. Amazing you all still don't get how Monster operates.

Domains under management is only major asset left and Brian is probably trying to pawn those off in mexico at the ICANN 76 as we speak. And then probably bankruptcy and rebirth of their dumb fintech, which I will haunt until it is dead.

•••
1) It literally says, right in their post that the acquisition was for talent and tech ONLY. (Did you miss that or do you not understand what that means?)
2) I called them and asked them.
3) I asked Brian on our call some time ago.
4) I was told by insider the story.
I know what it says Derek. But just because it says Epik's interest was in tech and talent, does NOT mean they didn't acquire the whole company. Plenty of companies acquire another just because they like their automated billing system, or a single piece of tech, or any other number of reasons. It doesn't stop them acquiring the whole business though.

Thanks for the other info. I sure hope you aren't taking Brian's word for it though. He seems to lie at least as frequently as RM.

The issue is that what you have been told seems to be totally at odds with other statements. E.g.

This Norwegian page still lists Epik Holdings Inc as 100% holder of Terrahost AS shares (status 2021).

https://proff.no/roller/terrahost-as/sandefjord/datamaskiner-og-utstyr/IGGOHD5009N-1/

•••
Why don't one of your geniuses call them up and talk to them. I already did, and several others. There is no money there to get and I think they already sold and traded off all their servers. Amazing you all still don't get how Monster operates.

Domains under management is only major asset left and Brian is probably trying to pawn those off in mexico at the ICANN 76 as we speak. And then probably bankruptcy and rebirth of their dumb fintech, which I will haunt until it is dead.
"I think"... "Probably"...

For now, I'll go by the pieces you've already seen. Since Epik Holdings owns 100% of Terrahost AS, it is free to divest parts at its own discretion. No idea if that is indeed the case. My interest in this sub-topic doesn't extend far enough to explore it further, until I notice that Terrahost suddenly turns out to be a parked lander.

I'm glad you keep us on our toes. Do let us know as soon as you can substantiate anything.

The plural of “anecdote” is not “evidence”.

Last edited:
•••
God intended for that reward to come back to me, and not for someone else to steal it from me. And I know that God is watching.
Kathleen, sweetheart, I'm not religious, but your story is familiar. The pattern is clear. There is no prioritizing anything over your health. I'm sure your God is trying to teach you this lesson before it's too late. Step back.

You should be sleeping like a baby a night. People here, like @Derek Peterson, want to see Monster on death row. That should give you some comfort people are working day and night to help you recover your funds. Tormenting yourself will never change the outcome. Free yourself of that stress. You've carried many burdens in your life. Why take a bag of rocks on your back again? Can you not see this is just another lesson? Much of life is about being better than your default setting. If you can do that, you'll win.

As the great R. D. Laing says, nobody in this life doesn't pay for their sins. Monster will be in hiding for the rest of his life. He chose the coward's way out. Again focus your thought's on the turmoil he must be going through daily. He has to live with the fact he is a liar, fraud, and cheat.

Your family have your back, rest up

•••
Kathleen, sweetheart, I'm not religious, but your story is familiar. The pattern is clear. There is no prioritizing anything over your health. I'm sure your God is trying to teach you this lesson before it's too late. Step back.

You should be sleeping like a baby a night. People here, like @Derek Peterson, want to see Monster on death row. That should give you some comfort people are working day and night to help you recover your funds. Tormenting yourself will never change the outcome. Free yourself of that stress. You've carried many burdens in your life. Why take a bag of rocks on your back again? Can you not see this is just another lesson? Much of life is about being better than your default setting. If you can do that, you'll win.

As the great R. D. Laing says, nobody in this life doesn't pay for their sins. Monster will be in hiding for the rest of his life. He chose the coward's way out. Again focus your thought's on the turmoil he must be going through daily. He has to live with the fact he is a liar, fraud, and cheat.

Your family have your back, rest up
Thank you for the kind words. The Clinic did help me yesterday and put me on a fast acting medication to cut anxiety. I slept for 12 hours. Please tell me who is working day and night to help me recover my funds?
I agree with you, but a trauma is a trauma and the body reacts how it reacts. You cannot just "will it" to stop. The people at the clinic did help me and I am going to post the information for others that may need similar help.

Also want to say that emotional trauma is something one cannot see. That is why people sometimes think you can just shake it off. If someone was suddenly hit by a truck, no one would ever say just shake it off. Because one can see the injury on the outside of the body. An emotional trauma just cannot be seen as easily, so sometimes people think if you cannot see it, must be easy to just "turn off".

Last edited:
•••
So, I spent 3 hours today at a crisis clinic. Despite all of the supplements that I am taking to reduce cortisol., all my exercise, and even 10 hours in a 180 degree sauna last week, I still can't shake the anxiety that causes me to awake at night with jolts of electrical impulses, and my hands tremble while I try to type on my computer. So, I left my new job early today to go to a crisis center. Surely they must have something to get this to stop.

If anyone knew the history of my story, they would understand the reason that this has been just so devastating for me. Selling Candida.com should have been a joyous occasion for me. Sadly, it has been the opposite.

I was terribly sick with Candida ( a systemic fungal condition) from 2000-2008. Eight years of pure hell. I was misdiagnosed with so many different health conditions, it would blow your mind. Doctors were medicating me, and giving me one health diagnosis after another. And I was on a lot of medication and seeing doc's on a regular basis became a part of my life. Then, one day, after doing research online, I figured it out, on my own, and I self treated for it at home, and did a major detox. It took me two years to recover. While I was out of work, and healing, I founded a non profit to raise awareness of the Candida health condition, and then I sold part of my 401K plan to buy Candida.com, so that I could create a place for Candida sufferers to find help. But, it was not a successful venture, well not a profitable one. While I was out of work, I depleted every penny I had ever saved to recover my health. And fortunately, I did. I was 48, and I was flat broke and starting all over again. I moved to California to stay with family, and to go back to work.

That was 12 years ago this month. I slowly crawled back to life, day by day. But I never recovered financially. I left my Candida.com website up, with valuable information on how to get well, and I am sure that I helped a great many people over those years. But I needed to sell it to recover financially, and when I sold it on September 28th, 2022, I cannot tell you how elated I was. That something had finally come back to me, and that everything I did to help everyone all these years had actually come back to me in a good way. I thanked God. I felt a sense of relief and thought I actually might be able to retire one day.

But here I am six months later, back to the days of visiting doctors, taking new supplements, and on the verge of a panic attack day and night. Today, I was at a crisis center for three hours, trying to get help.

Candida.com was personal and meaningful to me, because I bought it with purpose. And for good in the world. I know that God intended for that reward to come back to me, and not for someone else to steal it from me. And I know that God is watching.
For anyone that is looking for help with severe anxiety, I am sharing the resource that I found. This is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that focuses on behavioral urgent care (different from a regular urgent care center). While this nonprofit is in California, perhaps there are similar organizations around the country and abroad. I hope this is helpful to someone else out there. https://www.starsinc.com/locations/

•••
If you can't sleep try these:
-organic vinegar (small amount, in water), or lemon in water (filtered water or another clean source)
-magnesium from a good source (magnesium "oil" for transdermal use , or a good chelate )

-FInd a video of a nonagressive discussion about an interesting topic, make the file ready to play on laptop, if watching online disable javascript, turn off lights, play the file; either concentrate on sleeping or try to listen what they are talking about. it is a great feeling when your dreams are shaped with what you hear.

-get exposed to daylight during the day, preferably in nature, talk a walk in fresh air.

We want Epik to survive but they seem to have demonic attachments, and think that only way they survive is cheating, manipulation, and hurting others. Strangely they pretend to be Christian, yes they are but in Roman Empire sense, not a follower of spritual man who was born 16 BC and known as J.C.

Last edited:
•••
We want Epik to survive but they seem to have demonic attachments, and think that only way they survive is cheating, manipulation, and hurting others. Strangely they pretend to be Christian, yes they are but in Roman Empire sense, not a follower of spritual man who was born 16 BC and known as J.C.
Well said.

I, like many here that are both posting and lurking, had several conversations with R about Christianity. I've got no insight as to what was, and is, happening in his mind/soul...only the Creator knows.

Many of us have funds in limbo and he is either not 'visible' for one of two reasons...maybe a comingling of both.

•••
I don't really care if they survive. It is their own decisions and actions that put them in this position.

In fact, they really don't deserve to survive when you factor in their actions which involves blatant corporate abuse like commingling escrow funds, and continuing to operate which is creating even more victims.

What they deserve is for every company asset to be liquidated, personal assets of those involved to be liquidated, until every penny they owe is paid back to customers like @Kathleen Kalaf @Igor Gabrielan and others.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
In fact, they really don't deserve to survive when you factor in their actions which involves blatant corporate abuse like commingling escrow funds, and continuing to operate which is creating even more victims.
100% so many punch drunk people wanting to welcome back RM with open arms.

Blind leading the blind.

•••
Epik should survive but criminals at Epik should pay for their crimes, either financially, or by staying in prison. I think they can liquidate their assets to pay their debt, and this way avoid going to prison. The sooner, the better, because house prices will go down, and Epik is hurting its reputation every day by covering one mistake by another mistake or a lie.

Last edited:
•••
Epik should survive but criminals at Epik should pay for their crimes, either financially, or by staying in prison. I think they can liquidate their assets to pay their debt, and this way avoid going to prison. The sooner, the better, because house prices will go down, and Epik is hurting its reputation every day by covering one mistake by another mistake or a lie.
Why though?

They are millions of dollars in debt to customers. They have been selling off assets while still not paying back this debt.

Where are the funds going? They are either being used to continue operations and create more debt, or being sent somewhere else...or both.

@robmonster started the fire. He has now gone into public hiding.

Where is all his greater good and Godly talk now?
Shit hit the fan, he disappeared.

Brian Royce has used a flamethrower to put the fire out. This domain noob has only made the problem much worse.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Epik should survive but criminals at Epik
What riddles are you speaking in. Epik is run by criminals from the top down.

blind-leading-blind.jpg

I don't believe, you believe the words coming out of your mouth

•••
Email From: Brian Royce at Epik via [email protected]
Subject: Investor Club Invitation
Date: March 14th, 2023

Hello, I'm Brian Royce, CEO of Epik. I'm excited to invite you to join our new Domain Investor Club, which offers a pricing tier that we're currently developing in the BETA phase until March 31st, 2023.

The Investor Club provides the most competitive registration, renewal, and transfer rates for popular TLDs, including .COM, .NET, .ORG, .XYZ, and .CO. Here are the pricing details for each TLD:

<price chart removed from nP post because nobody cares about marketing pitches from alleged criminals>

To enroll in this pricing tier, you must have 400 domains registered at Epik. Still, for the remainder of this quarter and during this beta phase, I'm reaching out to select customers and domain investors to enroll. Once Investor Club is officially launched, you’ll be automatically enrolled should you meet the necessary portfolio requirements. Available payment methods are Credit Card, Wire, and Crypto.

As someone who has a growing interest in domain investment, I'm committed to bringing excellence and adding value to the industry. Your feedback is vital to help us achieve these goals. Please let us know about your experience during this trial so we can continue delivering the best experience for all domain owners. In the future, our Club members will have a dedicated sales team to assist with your Epik leads and ensure your account is managed well.

If you'd like to take advantage of this opportunity, please let us know.

Thank you for being an Epik customer!

Best Wishes,
Brian Royce

Last edited:
•••
WTF?

He said domainers are not his priority earlier. Now this?

And mum on paying people their hard -earned money?

•••
•••
•••
Domain Investor Club - DIC.

It seems like an appropriate acronym when it comes to describing Epik and anyone involved with them at this point.

epik_ceo.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Available payment methods are Credit Card, Wire, and Crypto.
Where is the Masterbucks payment option?

It looks like they are only willing to accept payments that have value, while sticking customers with the worthless Masterbucks.

Brad

•••
Last edited:
•••
They don't need to offer discount for masterbucks money, but they must make sure masterbucks money can be spent at least for registration and renewal/transfer, without interruption.

Last edited:
•••
Translation: Please don't transfer out any big portfolios because I am currently trying to sell you to the highest bidder. Thanks!

•••
If Rob Monster doesn't go to prison for all the fraud and financial crimes he has committed it is ONLY because he handed over others in exchange or he had some friend or friend of a Friend in high places that let him off the hook in exchange for money or maybe Epik.

•••
I bet they're trying to keep their large portfolio clients on board. Probably with discounted regs and renewals. Some will fall for this tactic.

Not sure about the latest numbers but the number of domains registered at E must be dropping.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back