IT.COM

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

NameSilo
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Do we have 90,000 domainers that can each put in a dollar to a crowd fund for Kathleen?

If she eventually gets paid, the money can be used for legal fees for other 'victims'.
I think this is a GREAT idea! I think we all need to discuss how to implement. It would probably be best if each victim posted their own story.

•••
These things do take a while, but this was just one complaint about a low volume business. It's not clear whether they issued any "insurance policies" or "warranties", so this may have been a low-impact scam. One hopes that if affected customers are complaining to the Washington State Attorney General, then the number and scale would move it up a notch among their many priorities.

Screen Shot 2023-02-02 at 9.55.03 AM.png

It's hard to believe it's been that long...

Screen Shot 2023-02-02 at 9.54.03 AM.png

About those Namepros "Epik Staff" badges.....

9. The complaint also included a copy of a discussion thread that took place in 2019
on the online web forum, Namepros.com (“Forum”). In the Forum, Monster and other participants,
some identified as “Epik Staff”, discuss the “must have” features for DNProtect,the lack of
available insurance, the need for underwriting the requirements of DNProtect, acquiring an
existing insurance agency, and developing relationships with reinsurers for catastrophic loss.

10. Additionally, the Forum discussed what the DNProtect insurance should entail,
requirements for licensing, Monster’s prior experience in the insurance industry, and reinsurance
requirements.

•••
Now that Bill is reading about Rob's $10k warranty in relation to dnprotect, I can imagine him reacting this way atm.
It ended up not being a $10k warranty, but a $10k fine.

Last edited:
•••
•••
This Epik Holdings, Inc. asset is still alive:

https://www.cybermarks.com/

And as a bonus, it has a working ToS link in the footer.

•••
someone from US should try to call and see if they answer, even if I doubt it.
  • Epik Holdings Inc
    1100 Bellevue Way NE Ste 8A-601 Bellevue
    WA 98004
  • Telephone:
    (800) 410-0728
    (206) 826-2345

•••
This Epik Holdings, Inc. asset is still alive:

https://www.cybermarks.com/

And as a bonus, it has a working ToS link in the footer.
The irony of Epik offering a cybersecurity product... :facepalm:

"Cybermarks is a Cyber Security service provider helping organisations secure digital assets and mitigate various cyber security threats."

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
It's turning lemons into BS at its best, what we see here.
Turning magic beans into actual money is a lemons to lemonade story, well at least from Epik's point of view.
For the customer it is turning lemonade into lemons.

Brad

•••
The irony of Epik offering a cybersecurity product... :facepalm:

"Cybermarks is a Cyber Security service provider helping organisations secure digital assets and mitigate various cyber security threats."

Brad
Yeah, I was thinking to write the same thing 2 minute before.............:ROFL:
:ROFL:

•••
Do we have 90,000 domainers that can each put in a dollar to a crowd fund for Kathleen?

If she eventually gets paid, the money can be used for legal fees for other 'victims'.

u can fix many world problems by getting enuf x people to give 1 dollar. but it never happens in real life. for this u would be lucky to get 100 folks.

•••
The best defense is an attack

•••

No, she should keep all. Each victim should create their own gofundme and keep all they raise. That way those you participated the most, have worst situations, etc are compensated justly.

•••
They answer the phone still and pretty quick.

Unsure how those people are getting paid. 🤷🏽‍♂️

someone from US should try to call and see if they answer, even if I doubt it.
  • Epik Holdings Inc
    1100 Bellevue Way NE Ste 8A-601 Bellevue
    WA 98004
  • Telephone:
    (800) 410-0728
    (206) 826-2345

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
The DNProtect Twitter account is even linking to Bill Hartzer's website today.

What's this all about?

Show attachment 231396
The social media team that has always handled all of the social media for DNProtect continues to have control over all of the social media accounts. That includes Twitter, LinkedIN, Facebook, YouTube, Reddit, etc..

I don't recall anyone from Epik, Inc. or Epik Holdings, Inc ever posting on DNProtect's social media accounts.

•••
The social media team that has always handled all of the social media for DNProtect continues to have control over all of the social media accounts. That includes Twitter, LinkedIN, Facebook, YouTube, Reddit, etc..

I don't recall anyone from Epik, Inc. or Epik Holdings, Inc ever posting on DNProtect's social media accounts.
I'm still confused. Are these people working for you, or are you part of that team?

•••
I think it is important that this is updated. I am not sure how easy to edit a Wikipedia page like this is. I suppose we need a trusted editor to do this for the changes to be kept, so Epik can't just take it down.
Anyone can make changes/updates to a Wikipedia page. You just create an account on Wikpedia and start editing.

Keep in mind, though, that changes that you make can be reverted (removed) by someone else.

And some Wikipedia pages may be locked.
I seem to recall a few years ago, though, the Epik page in particular was "locked" because so many people were trying to update it.

Some changes made to certain pages may be scrutinized more than others. For example, if you're trying to make an edit to a page that doesn't have many changes to it (such as some non-controversial topic), then those changes may stick. But on other pages they may not.

It does help if a page is edited by someone who has a history of making edits that are accepted and not challenged/reverted. But that's the good thing about Wikipedia, anyone can create an account and edit 'most' pages (pages that aren't locked).

•••
Anyone can make changes/updates to a Wikipedia page. You just create an account on Wikpedia and start editing.
The page about Epik is protected.

•••
I'm still confused. Are these people working for you, or are you part of that team?
I still have access to those social media accounts. Some posts are scheduled, some are posted by the team, it depends.

•••

Keep in mind, though, that changes that you make can be reverted (removed) by someone else.

And some Wikipedia pages may be locked.
I seem to recall a few years ago, though, the Epik page in particular was "locked" because so many people were trying to update it.
The page about Epik is protected.

The article is locked, for good reason.

All this culminated with the ill-advised attack by Epik / Rob on the Wiki editor Molly White that ended with her getting threatened and doxxed by Epik connected parties and fanboys.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/epik-wikipedia-battle-is-full-on-right-now.1186029/

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Molly could probably add it. Not sure if she'd appreciate the tag.
She has indicated in the Epik breach thread that she will no longer be personally involved in editing the article about Epik.

•••
When do i get my money @Epik.com @masterbucks its been sat there for two weeks as pending, you got the money now give me mine right fooking now.

•••
When do i get my money @Epik.com @masterbucks its been sat there for two weeks as pending, you got the money now give me mine right fooking now.
Unfortunately, many people have been waiting for 4-5 months now for payment.
There are really no signs of payouts happening any time soon.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
This clip reminds me of Epik being confused about how their own currency is supposed to work.

Just substitute Masterbucks in for Paddy's Dollars.

I am not sure who is Rob and who is Brian... :ROFL:

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Back