Dynadot

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Here's a PR from 2010 by @Kathleen Kalaf, when relations with Epik were still good.

"Epik.com, the domain development and resale powerhouse founded by Rob Monster, brokered the Candidiasis.com deal".

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...-suffering-from-systemic-yeast-111437429.html
Yeah, Rob Monster was always very good to me. I tried to buy the Candidiasis domain, but the deal did not go through. But Rob was super helpful back then when I was working to develop the Candida.com website.

•••
what kind of lawyer fees are u expecting for all of this?
I am working on getting a final cost. But they will be paid by Epik in the end.

•••
What a joke.

Do you mind if we only steal 1/2 your money?

Such a compelling offer. :facepalm:

Brad
Hi Brad, yeah, another disappointment.

•••
It seems like a pretty slam dunk claim.

They owe you money.
They admit owing you money.
They are not paying you that money.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
Disgusting. Expecting you to take a 50% haircut after waiting months and after they 100% paid out all their fellow grifters millions. This kind is only motivated by fear and greed. They have already taken everything you have so fear it is, you'll need to get extremely aggressive.

Brian almost certainly knows that this domain was never sold to a 3rd party, which makes him co-conspirator in felony fraud. I would be filing criminal charges, as well as civil suits, against Royce, Monster and Epik.
Thanks for that feedback, Derek.

•••
>> Look, even DNProtect.com made the list.
I can tell you that DNProtect was never ever involved with Kingdom Ventures. It should never have been included there.

What are you doing to get your domain name and/or business back?

You claim Epik has no right to it and even Rob Monster has no exclusive right to it.

How are you fighting the illegal takeover?

•••
Just reporting that the attempted reg on 7 January finally gets regged on 23 January! :) 16 frigging day delays!!!

Of all the brands in the Epik ecosystem, the majority of domain names are now for sale. They are not even trying to sell the business and goodwill, just the domain names. Very clever.

Another one for sale: CloudChase.com ("Bunker Hosted resilient servers that will guarantee resource exclusivity").

Another one for sale: CustomerSupport.co ("Cost-effective and versatile solution for online chat support with integrated ticketing system").

Another one for sale: DNEncrypt.com ("DNEncrypt leverages the market-leading hosting and domain services of Epik and the SSL expertise of Sectigo to provide you with the best possible website security services.").

Another one for sale: DNProtect.com ("The Internet's leading risk management service for internet domain names.").

Another one for sale: eRise.org ("eRise Innovative Partnerships for Digital Empowerment – is a non-profit organization that has been established to Digitally Empower communities with little or no internet connectivity").

Another one for sale: FullVenue.com ("FullVenue.com is an online event booking platform with features for running events of any size").

Another one for sale: LiteReader.com ("LiteReader allows you to transform a PDF and a domain into an interactive, hosted flipbook").

Another one for sale: NameBrokers.com ("NameBrokers.com finds, acquires, and places high value digital assets for complete market domination. NameBrokers is backed by Epik.com").

Another one for sale: NameInvestors.com ("NameInvestors, The World's first powerful All In One Widget Toolbox for domainers, absolutely free.").

Another one for sale: PetitionBook.com ("Making petitions fair, reliable and free is our goal").

Another one for sale: WatchMask.com ("A tool for watching online videos without being tracked, and part of the Anonymize.com family of privacy products").

Another one for sale: Websites.org ("A free online service to download optimized versions of entire websites for fast and private offline viewing").

Another one for sale: WhoQ.com ("WhoQ.com is a GDPR-compliant solution for WHOIS records that works for conventional and blockchain domains which leaves registrants in control of their public data").

Show attachment 230780

And I can see some of their names being listed on........... Afternic/GoDaddy

Now the transfer feature is back up.

2FA or no 2FA?

•••
•••
I am unable to login into Epik.com, is anyone else having this issue right now?

It just says "login failed".

Last edited:
•••
I am unable to login into Epik.com, is anyone else having this issue right now?

It just says "login failed".
I just logged in without any issues. (First time in months, but I have 2FA on, if that matters.)

Last edited:
•••
What a joke.

Do you mind if we only steal 1/2 your money?

Such a compelling offer. :facepalm:

Brad

This is by far and away the most horrifying thing to have happened in the 160 pages of utter chaos and illegality in this thread. Makes me feel sick. Brian Royce has stepped over the mark on this one, and surely proves he is as much as a criminal as Rob Monster, with his offer to steal $50,000 of Kathleen Kalaf's $100,000.

Last edited:
•••
I just logged in without any issues. (First time in months, but I have 2FA on, if that matters.)
Seems like it wasn't working for about 10 minutes, then started working again. I have 2FA as well.

•••

I'm not in my field here at all but wouldn't there be cases where such fee refund from epik could not be forced back to u or guaranteed... just something to consider I guess so u can maximize how this ends financially for u.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Raquel Penha resigned in October and deleted her Twitter account.
Although she is hardly involved in crimes, she feels indirect guilt.

that leaves 2-3 others from portugal remaining.

Marcelo Goncalves (network engineering) aka miao recently went to norway (twitter.com/Miaouwo/status/1571091553246154755), most likely for sandefjord data center maintenance. recently donated $1m to a vtuber group, but that's probably their own money earned from the anime stuff.

Cristina "CS" Silva is on most of the ip address records used by epik, for companies owned by Maksym Sabyetev and Sergey Sabyetev. but they used fake companies. nothing is in epik's name. it doesn't seem like they work for epik but give epik ips and host their gear. there's a Bruno Silva at epik support, maybe related, if the name is real.

Nuno/Nick Felgueiras (cloudity) had an account on the epik git server and their name is involved with epik ip transit. this could even be Marcelo Goncalves, who knows.

I mention this because epik could've sold some of their ip ranges to pay customers their money. those are valuable assets that they're not 100% using. but they barely own any in their name. terrahost does. it should be sold/liquidated. the sale they're having may be to boost user numbers to make them an attractive purchase.

edit: other projects that should be liquidated: churchmoney.com, namepowered.com, atomial (infowars alumni), substratum.

Last edited:
•••
I just saw this on Twitter. So they don't apply a renewal, then sell the expired domain. :facepalm:

expire.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
Why in the word is anybody trying to support them at this point, craziness
Well, to me there are only (2) reasons -

1.) They are not aware of the news. Many people don't read forums, blogs, Twitter, use Masterbucks, etc.
2.) It is not financially feasible to transfer a large amount of domains.

Outside those (2) options I have no idea why someone would continue to do business with a company that reportedly owes millions in customer debt and can't seem to carry out the standard functions of a registrar, registrations and renewals.

We have reports of registrations taking 16 days, now domains being sold as expired because the renewals were not applied.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
No, there's a third reason. Explicit support of their politics.

•••
Why in the word is anybody trying to support them at this point, craziness

I do not understand the thinking. Epik is a criminal organization causing pain to a lot of people with no remorse.

They have disrupted the livelihood of a many people, caused psychological trauma and physiological turmoil.

Anyone supporting them at this point might as well start cheering for Al-Qaeda.

•••
Well, to me there are only (2) reasons -

1.) They are not aware of the news. Many people don't read forums, blogs, Twitter, use Masterbucks, etc.
2.) It is not financially feasible to transfer a large amount of domains.

Outside those (2) options I have no idea why someone would continue to do business with a company that reportedly owes millions in customer debt and can't seem to carry out the standard functions of a registrar, registrations and renewals.

We have reports of registrations taking 16 days, now domains being sold as expired because the renewals were not applied.

Brad
He knows

•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back