Watch
Show us yours and discuss.

I picked up

Utes.ForSale

Keyword search: 3600
Cpc $9.02

Great ozzy keyword !

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
all the "normal" keywords are so overpriced that I dont see to much of anything good to register w/o paying a hefty price.

•••
Shit.ForSale
A site listing all the crap domain extensions and the people who actually bought some at inflated prices.

•••
I think the high prices are because there is a high commercial intent. You can put almost any product name before .forsale and get a name that makes sense semantically. Someone registered used cars for $1800, which is a yearly renewal price as well!

•••
Rightside is smart... glitter.forsale is $1,000... :-P

•••
Just picked up.....

BrandableDomains (for sale)

May get a few more

•••
•••
Just one @ $26.25

Content.ForSale

•••
All keywords are becoming extension now...if you are rich, you can buy a keyword domain....if super rich, you can sell keyword extension...

•••
most of the keywords are kept as "reserved" and rest all over priced, anyhow this extension will not stay for longer in the market until they reduce the price.

generators.forsale
cheaphouses.forsale

thank you!

•••
Shit.ForSale
A site listing all the crap domain extensions and the people who actually bought some at inflated prices.

Lol, kind of a negative nellie there, dawg :D. Don't hold back next time!

As for this specific extension, I have not registered any yet. Found a couple that were priced okay, but I am in a mode where most of what I register I have to be able to put a business on that I would be proud of - and the extension does not realy lend itself to professionalism, imo. It does not have that 'sleek business' feel.

•••
one more at reg fee.

VPS (for sale)

I am done here with this ext

•••
somethingfor.sale or something.forsale
very confused...

I stay away from .forsale

•••
only two names and no more from this extension since a two word extension is a bit too much imo
4KTV and SolarPanels
both were bought to go alongside my 4K and solar domains

•••
•••
Looking like a real dog,just 192 sold to date.

•••
nTLDStats is not updated. See RegistrarStats.

•••
•••
How will you guys value this extension when .sale have been released?

•••
@vivaldi
.forsale is basically suits for specially some products, those products are kept as reserved and it may be huge price.
just to get the traffic few of the keywords can be used. otherwise nothing special about this space.
i believe this extension doesnt have much future

.sale
sounds good!

•••
As of 22nd January .forsale 2197 registered, courtesy of Mr Berkens

•••
@vivaldi
.forsale is basically suits for specially some products, those products are kept as reserved and it may be huge price.
just to get the traffic few of the keywords can be used. otherwise nothing special about this space.
i believe this extension doesnt have much future

.sale
sounds good!

I agree with that part about I don't see much future for this extension other than affiliate stores and promo sites.

•••
touringcaravans.forsale
drohne.forsale

•••
@kollam003 what was the price when you registered?

•••
somethingfor.sale or something.forsale
very confused...

I stay away from .forsale

The dot appears to be in the wrong place for somethingfor.sale. The good thing is that somethingfor.sale will likely be at a much lower price and you get the same SEO benefits. Just added .sale to my watch list :D

In the past 90 days, about 18,000 com and net names were registered with the words "forsale" in them and about 100,000 names with the word "sale" in them. See http://domainview.verisignlabs.com/

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back