IT.COM

The "Fanciest" Name/Title For a Domainer?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

deez007

The More I Learn The Less I "Know"Top Member
Impact
Hey Folks

This morning whilst sitting on the "throne" I recalled an incident that occurred not so long ago. I figured it would be an interesting thread to start here on the forum to see what ideas you guys could come up with.. :)

Okay let me set the scene:

About 2 months ago I was at a dinner party and was mingling with the crowd (most of whom I already knew) but there were a good few new faces. I noticed a really really attractive women chatting to some people I knew so off course I headed over and introduced myself and got chatting not long after that some other idiot I never seen before joins our group. He was loud, annoying and obviously trying to get her attention. Anyway he told us he was Platinum Private Banker or something like that... then asked me what I did, I tried to think of a fancy name for a domainer or internet marketing but under pressure I just couldn't think...so I just said I'm in marketing....sounded very plain vanilla compared to Platinum private banker... lol.. so that got me wondering...

Whats the most fanciest or important sounding title you could think of for a Domainer? :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
CEO [and Janitor] ____________ TITLE

Last edited:
•••
Domain Baptist for hand regs? Maybe.

•••
•••
Domain Flipper if you don't renew 90 -- 95%of Domains at the end of One year &
Domain Investor if you are in it for the long haul and renew& hold most of the domains you hold for 2 yrs & Up

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back