Dynadot

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

NameSilo
Watch
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The twisted tree lives its life, whilst the straight tree is cut down...
144286388_5322414811109646_5166645788535573123_n.jpg
That looks like the kind of tree some pagan ritual would be held around in the midnight hours.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
More awesome drone footage in this short video in Madeira Island...

•••
That looks like the kind of tree some pagan ritual would be held around in the midnight hours.
Another great tree for pagan rituals held around in the midnight hours...
143598742_1016222912198708_1809437819203803449_o.jpg

•••
•••
44wuceot90x41.jpg

For years I have had this one mightmare that has... haunted me. I'm working in my store late at night, most of the lights are off, and this marble statue, half human half bird kept getting closer to me every time I turned my back on it, until finally I realized it was right behind me, and I knew it was going to kill me. I would turn and it would leap at me and I would start to fight and then wake up.

A stupid dream, but incessant, I've had it for years. A while back I about choked when I saw this pic of a Harpy Eagle. That is exactly what my nightmare looks like, only with the bottom half being human.

I'm not sure where I first saw this image, heck it may have been in this thread.

Last edited:
•••
44wuceot90x41.jpg

For years I have had this one mightmare that has...
A stupid dream, but incessant, I've had it for years. A while back I about choked when I saw this pic of a Harpy Eagle. That is exactly what my nightmare looks like, only with the bottom half being human.

I'm not sure where I first saw this image, heck it may have been in this thread.
Could it have been this pic I posted on the previous page on post #67223?
144306228_5322796921071435_7147309926426583095_o.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hi Corey,

Do you have stock in these guys?
j/k ;)

Seems like a cool toy for $400.
Thanks for sharing.

Peace,
Kenny

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Could it have been this pic I posted on the previous page on post #67223?
144306228_5322796921071435_7147309926426583095_o.jpg
That reminded me of it, but the pic I posted was the one that looks so freakin close to my night mare.

•••
•••
Bye bye snake... your life is "finito"
146082773_5340473332637127_8871505438562816085_n.jpg

•••
Bye bye snake... your life is "finito"
146082773_5340473332637127_8871505438562816085_n.jpg

My friend has a theory about the human race, and why there is so much turmoil in the world. The problem is, he says, is that we have killed off all of our natural predators. It used to be that the ignorant among us would wander out into the woods and get eaten by bears, or lions, or killed by some wild animal or another, but for the most part, we have no natural predators 'thinning the herd' as it were. Oh, occasionally, someone decides to feed the park bear through an open car window, or go swimming in shark infested waters, but still, for the most part the majority of our civilization is becoming 'domesticated' as it were.

Instead of being removed from the gene pools, the ignorant among us are procreating and as such, from this point on, every generation of humans will be less instinctively competitive against 'mother nature'.

This picture reminded me of my friends thoughts and caught me thinking that if that bird was less flexible, less confident and less skillful, it would be removed from that species' gene pool, just like the snake is being removed from its own.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back