Dynadot

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

NameSilo
Watch
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••

chase and bev only people from the movie

I know that randy would have done it lol

•••
^^^ That was great! ^^^

Peace,
Cy

•••
NBA Season starts tomorrow

-------------------------
Florida forecast for Christmas, check this temp drop for Thursday:

High - 79
Low - 39

40 degree drop. That's a big drop.

Then next day 54/34.

Cool weather coming in.

---------------------

chase and bev only people from the movie

I know that randy would have done it lol

Yeah, Randy a little different now

Last edited:
•••
The people of Machu Picchu in Peru, believe that their old emperors would be born again and establish their old kingdom.

Re Inca Nation.

•••
Yesterday my wife asked why I didn't do something useful with my time. She suggested I go down to the senior center and hang out with the guys. I did this and when I got home last night I told her that I had joined a parachute club. She said "are you nuts? You're 72 years old and you're going to start jumping out of air planes?" I proudly showed her that I even got a membership card. She said to me, "You idiot, where are your glasses! This is a membership to a Prostitute Club, not a Parachute Club!"

I'm in trouble again and don't know what to do! I signed up for five jumps a week!

Life as a senior citizen is not getting any easier.

•••
•••
•••
"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts. While the stupid ones are full of confidence."
- Charles Bukowski

I am the most confident person I know.

Peace,
Cy

•••
"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts. While the stupid ones are full of confidence."
- Charles Bukowski

I am the most confident person I know.

Peace,
Cy

I have 30+ books from him, favorite author. I've decided 2021 will be the year I read nothing but Bukowski. Starting with novels, then poetry collections which are quick reads. Reading the novel Women now. Read Factotum, Post Office last month. I have all his novels, poetry collections released in his time, then most of his after death releases. First time I ever heard of him was Axl Rose on MTV and he was wearing a Bukowski t-shirt. Didn't think much of it until a few weeks later they were interviewing some super model and asked what she likes to do in her spare time. She said smoke cigars and read Bukowski. The second time I heard/saw the name, it when I checked him out.

Few other quotes just to get a taste:

β€œWe're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.”

β€œHow in the hell could a man enjoy being awakened at 8:30 a.m. by an alarm clock, leap out of bed, dress, force-feed, shit, piss, brush teeth and hair, and fight traffic to get to a place where essentially you made lots of money for somebody else and were asked to be grateful for the opportunity to do so? ”

β€œFor those who believe in God, most of the big questions are answered. But for those of us who can't readily accept the God formula, the big answers don't remain stone-written. We adjust to new conditions and discoveries. We are pliable. Love need not be a command nor faith a dictum. I am my own god. We are here to unlearn the teachings of the church, state, and our educational system. We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.”

β€œIf you're going to try, go all the way. Otherwise, don't even start. This could mean losing girlfriends, wives, relatives and maybe even your mind. It could mean not eating for three or four days. It could mean freezing on a park bench. It could mean jail. It could mean derision. It could mean mockery--isolation. Isolation is the gift. All the others are a test of your endurance, of how much you really want to do it. And, you'll do it, despite rejection and the worst odds. And it will be better than anything else you can imagine. If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.”

β€œBoring damned people. All over the earth. Propagating more boring damned people. What a horror show. The earth swarmed with them.”

β€œPain is strange. A cat killing a bird, a car accident, a fire.... Pain arrives, BANG, and there it is, it sits on you. It's real. And to anybody watching, you look foolish. Like you've suddenly become an idiot. There's no cure for it unless you know somebody who understands how you feel, and knows how to help.”

https://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/13275.Charles_Bukowski

Last edited:
•••
I love this thread.
Thanks to all its participants for the laughter, the learning, the beautiful pix and art, and the overall good feelings that come with it.
Thanks @DU for getting it started and to @johname for keeping it classy.

Peace,
Cy

•••
Warning....
This is not a classy post....
gif68828d06cb856ab34585fd22ac25095e.gif

•••
•••
•••
•••
Just got off phone with the nurse at my neuro surgeon.
Got date for my back surgery....
YAY!!!!!!
Be next Jan, 8, but that is not too long in the future.

•••
Just got off phone with the nurse at my neuro surgeon.
Got date for my back surgery....
YAY!!!!!!
Be next Jan, 8, but that is not too long in the future.
Good luck, bro.
Keep your hands on the nurses...

Peace,
Kenny

•••
•••
•••
RakotzbrΓΌcke Devil’s Bridge, Saxony Germany...
132362938_5152089958142133_5646292028262418238_n.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back