IT.COM

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I was looking for some domain suggestions, and one of automated services suggested that I should register openthebaby.com. What are your thoughts? :wideyed:

•••
I think it was suggesting that phrase because of people wanting to hear/play baby specific baby songs and games.

So it would be an incomplete phrase/hard to sell/monetize domain/ very odd in literal meaning

•••
Gil, please keep the politics out of the EWT.
Seriously bro, did you accidently post in the wrong window?
Please move those posts to the proper thread.

Thanks, man.

Peace,
Cy

BTW, congratz on Madeira winning again.
Sorry about that Cy... just noticed my mistake.... posts have been moved!

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
^^^^^ That is the good stuff right there. ^^^^^

Peace,
Cy

•••
There was a article recently about employees of Amazon shipping incorrect items deliberately to hurt the companies bottom line and reputation. I can't find it now. Could be Amazon controlling or censorship.... I don't know which.

I haven't read that but it could happen. I think they do so much volume, I think somebody just thru some items in the wrong box. First time something like this has happened and I was going thru my past orders:

Number of Orders By Year
1 - 2002
152 - this year

1,082 orders total

A lot of that is blu-rays/books. This year I guess even more online shopping, did more grocery orders from them.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Old or chipped tea pots? Donate them to your feathered friends...
123144401_4912005955483869_7875133477628624489_n.png

•••
•••
•••
There are a lot of real good people who use chainsaws, axes and knives to carve anything their mind comes up with using tree stumps.
These people are called freaking geniuses!

@Kenny the Dad Dude and his family are hilarious. Lots of videos (believe he said in the range of 450 or so) on youtube.

Okay, survived the PET SCAN today....Hell trying to lay on one's back for about an hour and a half when once has sciatica.
And yep, I am falling apart.
Have appointment with my doctor tomorrow so I can get a walker!!!!
Yep, will soon be joining the legion of old people with walkers.....
You are warned!

•••
Bet next year corn mazes will have monoliths in them!

•••
The continuing saga....

Hiker recounts seeing mysterious monolith removed from Utah desert site
Hiker recounts seeing mysterious monolith removed from Utah desert site (yahoo.com)

/puts on foil hat
Black Ops for sure....
/removes hat :p

Peace,
Cy

I just ordered my own monolith for my backyard.

omg - https://www.yahoo.com/gma/hiker-recounts-seeing-mysterious-monolith-002435072.html

Somebody took pictures of my crew and posted it online. Luckily, as you can see in the pic on that site, they did it at night and wore flashlights on their heads as I suggested to them, to blur any potential photography.

Hard to tell right? Looks like 1 dude has a beard. That was my idea as well. I said if you're normally clean shaven, grow a beard. If you normally have a beard, shave that thing off. I also said put on fake tattoos. If you're from LA and normally rep the Dodgers, wear a Boston Red Sox hat. Throw them off as much as possible. So I think I'm good, won't trace back to me.

7a29b516404b2ba0eb58396b6ad6acc1

Police In California Have Now Discovered A New Monolith In Pine Mountain California

Last edited:
•••
Monolith is the new crop circles

9913636.jpg

But done like planking lol

plank1-jpg-2586611297905220.jpg

•••
•••
"I can't tell you."
Obama's response to Colbert on the existence of UFOs.

This shts gettin' heavy..

•••
Tinfoil Ava 200 (1).jpg
Tinfoil Ava 200 (1).jpg

/ hands @HotKey his extra foil hat
/puts on personal foil hat

It's Black Ops I tell you

/ takes off hat

Peace,
Kenny

Last edited:
•••
UFOs are real.
Cats are the proof.

•••
•••
A must watch...
"Little Drummer Boy" (Official Music Video) | GENTRI

•••
It moved to Madeira Island... How the hell am I supposed to take a dump now?
129202481_3192708177499668_8146006754219555397_n.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
Back