Dynadot

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I saw the man with one red shoe and the house one with shelly long.

Not a Hanks guy Probably bossom buddies caused the beginning of it, him being over pushed on us finished it lol

I saw all the 80s Arnold films. But passed on Conan

Raiders saving another crappy year for now

Go Colts

You can watch Conan in reverse, was trying to find the full movie but this came up:

Was on the Rotten Tomatoes site and was reading:

100 Fresh Movies You Can Watch for Free Online Right Now
Vudu, YouTube, and Crackle will ho

https://editorial.rottentomatoes.com/article/fresh-movies-you-can-watch-for-free-online-right-now/

Last edited:
•••
•••
The following is supposedly a true story relating to an actual guide and his response to questions.
Swiss mountain guides, who always do the same trails, can get tired answering the same questions over and over.
One time an English tourist was giving his guide an especially hard time with silly questions. They were walking through a mountain valley that was strewn with rocks, and the traveler asked, "How did these rocks get here?"
"Sir," said the guide, "they were brought down by a glacier."
The tourist peered up the mountain and said, "But I don't see any glacier."
"Oh, really?" said the guide. "I guess it has gone back for more rocks."

•••
Arthur is 90 years old. He's played golf every day since his retirement 25 years ago.
One day he arrives home looking downcast.

β€œThat's it,” he tells his wife. β€œI'm giving up golf. My eyesight has gotten so bad that once I've hit the ball, I can't see where it went.”

His wife sympathizes and makes him a cup of tea. As they sit down, she says, β€œWhy don't you take my brother with you and give it one more try.”

β€œThat's no good,” sighs Arthur. β€œYour brother's a hundred and three. He can't help.”

β€œHe may be a hundred and three,” says the wife, β€œbut his eyesight is perfect.”

So the next day, Arthur heads off to the golf course with his brother-in-law. He tees up, takes an almighty swing, and squints down the fairway.

He turns to the brother-in-law. β€œDid you see the ball?”

β€œOf course I did!” replies the brother-in-law. β€œI have perfect eyesight.”

β€œWhere did it go?” asks Arthur.

β€œI don't remember.”

•••
Husband and wife are getting all snugly in bed. The passion is heating up.
But then the wife stops and says, "I don't feel like it. I just want you to hold me."

The husband says, "WHAT???"
The wife explains that he must not be in tune with her emotional needs as a woman.

The husband realizes that nothing is going to happen tonight and he might as well deal with it.

So the next day the husband takes her shopping at a big dept. store. He walks around and had her try on three very expensive outfits. And then he tells his wife, We 'll take all three of them. Then he goes over and gets matching shoes worth $200 each.

And then he goes to the jewelry Dept. and gets a set of diamond earrings. The wife is so excited (she thinks her husband has flipped out, but she does not care). She goes for the tennis bracelet.

The husband says, "You don't even play tennis, but OK if you like it then let's get it."

The wife is jumping up and down. So excited she cannot even believe what is going on. She says, "I am ready to go; let's go to the cash register."

The husband says, "No no no, honey we're not going to buy all this stuff." The wife face goes blank.

"No honey - I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while."

Her face gets really red she is about to explode and then the husband says, "You must not be in tune with my financial needs as a MAN!"

•••
34-27
OU SOONERS over the TEXAS LONGHORNS.
See my above on the Red River Shoot Out.

•••
Damn, South Carolina beat Georgia!!!!!
20-17

•••
And who is this?
From the 1950s....
tumblr_pz4wl6UJn01s7n9hno5_500.jpg

•••
•••
highwaymen1-1.jpg

β€œThe Highwaymen” is a show on Netflix that is NOT a steaming pile.
Better than any previous movie of B and C....
This one is way more accurate.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Two blondes are waiting on a bus stop. When a bus pulls up and opens the door, one of the blondes leans inside and asks the driver: "Will this bus take me to 5th Avenue?"

The bus driver shakes his head and says, "No, I'm sorry."

At this the other blonde leans inside, smiles and twitters: "Will it take ME?"

•••
•••
The children had all been photographed, and the teacher was trying to persuade them each to buy a copy of the group picture.
"Just think how nice it will be to look at it when you are all grown up and say, 'There's Jennifer; she's a lawyer,' or 'That's Michael. He's a doctor.'"
A small voice at the back of the room rang out, "And there's the teacher. She's dead."

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back