IT.COM

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
A hillbilly went hunting one day in West Virginia and bagged three ducks. He put them in the bed of his pickup truck and was about to drive home where he was confronted by an ornery game warden who didn’t like hillbillies.

The game warden ordered to the hillbilly to show his hunting license, and the hillbilly pulled out a valid West Virginia hunting license.

The game warden looked at the license, then reached over and picked up one of the ducks, sniffed its butt, and said, β€œThis duck ain’t from West Virginia . This is a Kentucky duck. You got a Kentuckey huntin’ license, boy?” The hillbilly reached into his wallet and produced a Kentucky hunting license.

The game warden looked at it, then reached over and grabbed the second duck, sniffed its butt, and said, β€œThis ain’t no Kentucky duck. This duck’s from Tennessee.
You got an Tennessee license?” The hillbilly reached into his wallet and produced an Tennessee license. The warden then reached over and picked up the third duck, sniffed its butt, and said This ain’t no Tennessee duck. This here duck’s from Virginia. . You got a Virginia. huntin’ license?”

Again the hillbilly reached into his wallet and brought out a Virginia. hunting license. The game warden was extremely frustrated at this point, and he yelled at the hillbilly β€œJust where the hell are you from?

β€œThe hillbilly turned around, bent over, dropped his pants, and said β€œYou tell me, you’re the expert!!”

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I get it but I think trees like other trees with leaves
Might be a "interspecies" thing..who knows "what floats another person boat"..lol

Missing-husband-(420Gangsta.ca).jpg

•••
•••
•••
Like Syracuse has a chance against Clemson

•••
A blond orders a beer.....

The bartender fills the mug and slides it down the bar

It hits the blond woman's boobs and splashes all over them.

The bartender goes over, retrieves the mug and licks the beer off her boobs.

Each time the blond calls for another beer this happens.

So after the third beer, a guy sitting at the bar decides to help the bartender out.

The next time the bartender hit her boobs, the man jumps up and starts to lick her breasts.

She decks him!

He is lying on the floor moaning, 'Jeez, lady... Why do you let the bartender do it and not me?'

β€œHelloooo!", says the blond”.... β€œHe has a licker license!”

•••
•••
Oklahoma Sooners.......
Just scored TD and PA.....
Against the designated loser for this week....
UCLA......

GO SOONERS!!!!

Oh, the Iowa/Iowa State game is back on finally......

•••
•••
Re the picture of the iconic western hero....
A local fireman at the station on his route to school in Glendale started calling him β€œLittle Duke” because he never went anywhere without his huge Airedale Terrier, Duke. Wayne preferred β€œDuke” to β€œMarion”, and the nickname stuck.

While working for Fox Film Corporation in bit roles, Wayne was given on-screen credit as β€œDuke Morrison” only once, in Words and Music (1929). In 1930, director Raoul Walsh saw him moving studio furniture while working as a prop boy and cast him in his first starring role in The Big Trail (1930).

For his screen name, Walsh suggested β€œAnthony Wayne,” after Revolutionary War General β€œMad” Anthony Wayne. Fox Studios chief Winfield Sheehan rejected it as sounding β€œtoo Italian”.

Walsh then suggested β€œJohn Wayne.” Sheehan agreed, and the name was set. Wayne was not even present for the discussion, but sure he was relieved.

Oh, born in Winterset, Iowa....been to his boyhood home there.

•••
34-7 at the half....
GO SOONERS!!!!

Now to Iowa and Iowa State...
with just over 6 minutes left in game:
Iowa State 17 and Iowa 15
Dammit....
Iowa has the ball right now....
GO HAWKEYES!!!!!
Final score:
Iowa 18 and Iowa State 17
HAWKEYES WIN!!!!!

Last edited:
•••
You in the 5-Figure Like Club?

I am officially a member of the 5-Figure Like Club with 10,000+ likes.

The first rule of 5-Figure Like Club: You must talk about 5-Figure Like Club.

The second rule of 5-Figure Like Club: You must talk about 5-Figure Like Club.

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back