Located in The Break Room started by DU, Jun 27, 2012.
Ah, that's so cute I would pay admission money to see that!.... Oh, the giraffe nice too.
Smokin' Joe Frazier? Eat your heart out! Tyson attempts to become heavy-weed champion of the world as he's spotted smoking a foot long joint at marijuana festival
Mike Tyson was spotted smoking a giant joint at a marijuana festival this week
The boxing legend actually owns his own 40-acre cannabis ranch in California
He's a believer in the healing powers of the drug, saying he's smoked it all his life
Bah....piker at a foot long joint....hahahhaha
Check this out:
119-foot 24K gold joint rolled in Massachusetts sets new record
Or this one: only 3 foot long....
Marijuana Joint Worth $24,000 Is Literal Definition Of Financial Hit
“Smoking this would definitely be a multiday endeavor,” the man who commissioned the joint told HuffPost.
Robin Williams was funny, not a doubt there.
But the master?
That was Jonathan Winters.....
She just won the Grammy for Best New Artist and another Grammy as well. My name should be on the trophy somewhere since I launched her career here on Namepros.
"First album releases in a few days. She also writes her own stuff. Could be next big star."
Thanks JB - Dua
So what's the point of a 119ft joint, when you can't smoke it?
Bob Costas says he was removed from Super Bowl broadcast due to comments on concussions, CTE in NFL
Lets not forget Lenny Bruce.
My first thought, exactly. Try pulling on 119 ft..
Maybe they set the record, then send the spliff off to a chop shop, to be smoked in sections..
Well, Lenny was okay for his own little niche.
George Carlin just expanded what Lenny started, and did a better job of it.
But hey, look at the comics that came out after WWII...
Best stuff ever to be on tv was in the 50's and early 60's.
Same with movies....
So who remembers?
In a time of ancient Gods, Warlords, and Kings,
A land in turmoil cried out for a hero.
She was Xena, a mighty princess forged in the heat of battle.
Her courage will change the world.
Xena: Warrior Princess (1995)
Well, thank goodness they gave up the "smart shoe" idea, not everyone was like Jobs running around barefoot..
So I just found out that selling domains has gone rock freaking bottom!!!!
With people selling domains that are NOT registered!!!
And doing this on sites like BB and gosh knows what other domain selling sites.
Probably doing the same freaking thing here!
Guess the domain buyer now has to check if the domain they want is registered or not.
I mean, why pay say $2500 for a domain the seller will go and register, when one can just register it themselves and save like $2480 or so.....
Even before I was.born, there was a term "cavaet emptor" and it applies more today sad to.say..
Funny.. happening a lot, and been happening for a while.
I actually had someone asking me if I'd be willing to sell a domain I didn't own. This was after failed negotiations on a name I did own. So they came back with an offer on a completely different name, which was actually available for reg fee..lol. I told them to go to the nearest registrar and snatch it up to their heart's content.
hmm, I just accepted a mid xx,xxx offer on that cannabis domain I usually post, now I regret it. It's via Sedo, so it's probably fake. I'm kind of hoping it doesn't go thru. I'm trying to make myself ok with it, if it does.
The highest reported sale with the word cannabis in it is 29k, it's much more than than.
I can take the money and buy many more domains, which will turn into sales for more than I paid.
I didn't pay too much for it to begin with.
I think 90%+ of offers I get, I have a pretty good idea. The other 10% bugs me.
I think the higher you go up, the harder it is to price. I remember discussions about Sex.com would/should sell for. It was all over the place, differences in the millions.
Just picked up by the Browns, who already have Nich Chubb, possible franchise QB in Mayfield. Browns are actually becoming a good team.
Yesterday about 4 inches of snow.
Today, they say 3 to 6 more inches of snow.
Been snowing since around noon.
Coming down heavy for sure,
Looks like we have passed that 3 inch mark and may hit that 6 inch mark.
Time to learn something:
Yesterday, did anyone watch the ski racing, etal that was held in Sweden?
Wife did, thus I had to put up with it while reading a book.
Did notice this one:
Race downhill of like 6 or 8 women skiers.
Good race but:
at the start one lady was still there.
Her starting gate did not go down!
What happened, did she get to race, was the race redone, I have no idea.
Hope you make the sale @JB Lions
Separate names with a comma.