Dynadot

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hit my domaining sales goal for the year, tonight. Was getting close, last month. Hand reg into $3,080, pushed me over. Afternic, damn, should have went higher. Then first sale via efty, should close tomorrow.

Watching MNF.

•••
•••
•••
Hit my domaining sales goal for the year, tonight. Was getting close, last month. Hand reg into $3,080, pushed me over. Afternic, damn, should have went higher. Then first sale via efty, should close tomorrow.

Watching MNF.
Hi JB,

Congratz!
How is the affil money doing?

Peace,
Cy

•••
•••
•••
•••
Best place of all that is never advertised?
HERE!!!
My wife's cookies!!!!

tumblr_npv96phHMc1uuj1e7o1_400.gif

•••
Hi JB,

Congratz!
How is the affil money doing?

Peace,
Cy

It's going but not as good as the past. I like domaining better and that has been more of my income every year. With that, I start the year with a goal, which is higher each year. And so far I've hit the goal each year. Last year I had some big early sales and hit the goal in March or around there. This year I set it a lot higher and it was getting close to me not making it. I would have seen that as a backwards step. And it's finally gotten to a point where I wanted to hit, where it looks like I'm going to renew 95%+ of my domains. Decent base. Now with domaining, nice steady growth.

With affiliate marketing, took some hits.

Popshops going away, literally killed a few sites. Got too dependent on it but I'm not a very technical person, that was around for 10 years+, and there really isn't a competitor. I did change 1 site all to Amazon and that has actually worked. Amazon converting great for me.

Ebay is sucking. Back in the day averaged 30+ cents a click now I've had months where it was 1 cent a click and that is just a joke, last month 4 cents. My goal this year is for that to be the bottom and figure out how to get that going back up. Used to make a few thousand a month on ebay alone at 30+ cents a click now imagine the drop when it's 1-4 cents.

There was something about certain browsers blocking some cookies, the ones usually used in affiliate marketing. Now some major networks like CJ.com have merchants going to cookieless tracking and some other methods I think. Haven't had time to read all about it, so I'm sure that will have a small effect on sales. Have no idea the impact.

Then way back in the day, when we would talk about parasites/adware all day long and rightfully so, I always said the biggest threat is more competition. If you're getting search engine traffic, only so much room on page 1. Page 2 on is the graveyard. I said kids coming up today have internet at home and at school and making sites and such isn't going to be a big deal. Many affiliates I've known moved on from that into becoming affiliate managers, a more steady income.

So this year has been sort of a cleanup year. Killed some sites. What's left are all making money, some more than others. Will grow those and try some new ones. I expect next year to be better than this one.

But I've been going more to domaining over the years. It's fun to me, more flexible. More control compared to affiliate marketing.

•••
Aw - he’s a cutie! So tiny. Congrats!
Tiny, even when held against Dawgs fingers! Just a reminder of how truly precious they are- congratulations Dawg, really happy for you.

Got bit twice in my life by dogs, both German Shepherds, can't believe a fellow German would bite me.
That was funny to the point of being humourous.
Yeh, Sherherds, amazing but scary dogs..had one jump a fence once when I was a kid and bite my leg. But won't lump them all into the same category, for the most part they really are great dogs. Ever seen the German Shepherds in China? Massive dogs..

What, gone for almost a week and you come back all f* words and dick this and potty that??

•••
•••
Yeh, Sherherds, amazing but scary dogs..had one jump a fence once when I was a kid and bite my leg. But won't lump them all into the same category, for the most part they really are great dogs. Ever seen the German Shepherds in China? Massive dogs..

Yeah, one I was too young to remember, like 5 or so. The other was after I played these 2 brothers in basketball. It was me vs. both of them, I beat them. On the way home, some smack talk might have taken place, they sicced their dog on me. Bit me in the butt, had to sit sideways for a few days. Then, I was used to seeing them with the military. Had to take a dog training course back in the day, had a Cocker Spaniel. The guy running the course was a hardcore military dude with a German Shepherd. He used to lift the dog off the ground with a choke chain. I was like wtf, not a fan of that type of training.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Had to take a dog training course back in the day, had a Cocker Spaniel. The guy running the course was a hardcore military dude with a German Shepherd. He used to lift the dog off the ground with a choke chain. I was like wtf, not a fan of that type of training.

:( Ugh. Fortunately most people don’t β€œtrain” like that anymore. Not scientifically sound, just abusive. (Well that Cesar dude does stuff like that, but he’s a mostly a celebrity, not a knowledgeable and skilled trainer.)

Last edited:
•••
Had a few "work/guard/herding" dogs in my day, like Huskies, St Bernards, Akita's, Mastiff etc but Jack Russell Terriers (those little ankle biters) scare/intimidate me..
Jack-Russell-Terrier-2.jpg

What, gone for almost a week and you come back all f* words and dick this and potty that??

Is this better...
fix-for-HotKey-(myway2fortune.info).jpg

•••
CryptoCumquat.com is available to register

:)

•••
biggiecumquat.com is available to register.

•••
I have been attacked and scratched by more cats than I can count.
Dog attacks I can count: none.

•••
For a minute (really 3) I thought I was in that old KumKaut thread NS made lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back