IT.COM

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
----------------
What would you do here? I would just set fire to the place, couldn't sit there.

Set a church on fire...not even this bacon eating crazy Canadian would do that...lol
Seriously if it was my place...I let chickens in...not bugs when chickens are around..but when chickens are around, there rats..etc

Wow they must be Texas pancakes @iowadawg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Top of page addition..

oool-food-idea-(MyWay2Fortune.info).png

Apples +peanut butter + mini marshmellow = cool treat (for kids without peanut butter allergies and no history of diabetes in the family)

Last edited:
•••
•••
There is a restaurant here, not too far from us.....
Only open on weekends....
So they are crowded all the time...
hard to get a table...
but if you do, for breakfast?
You can order pancakes that are hanging over the plate they are so big.
Easy way to eat it?
Spread it with butter, place the bacon on it...roll it up...dip in the syrup.

•••
•••
Hey Dawg, After your wife puts you into Senior Housing, how often will she visit you?

•••
We have a pact....
12 hours a day is hers to do as she pleases.
12 hours a day is mine to do as I please.
Problems arise when the 12 hours of hers overlaps my 12 hours, or vice versa.

•••
From the spacing station up there on high....
aHR0cDovL3d3dy5zcGFjZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzA3OS8zNTYvb3JpZ2luYWwvaHVycmljYW5lLWZsb3JlbmNlLTEuanBn

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5zcGFjZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzA3OS8zNjAvb3JpZ2luYWwvaHVycmljYW5lLWZsb3JlbmNlLTUuanBn

More pictures found HERE

Because they got posted for AMERICA! hahahhahahahhahaa

•••
Gif for overly high domain Appraisals lol

WEPnreEDB3s52.gif

•••
From the spacing station up there on high....
aHR0cDovL3d3dy5zcGFjZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzA3OS8zNTYvb3JpZ2luYWwvaHVycmljYW5lLWZsb3JlbmNlLTEuanBn

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5zcGFjZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzA3OS8zNjAvb3JpZ2luYWwvaHVycmljYW5lLWZsb3JlbmNlLTUuanBn

More pictures found HERE

Because they got posted for AMERICA! hahahhahahahhahaa

This is Irma from last year that hit us, Cat 5. Look at the loop at the end. What sucks is you know it's coming and for days hearing about warnings and such. I wanted it to hurry up and get here and get it over with. Only was without power 1 day, others didn't have power for weeks. That one sucked. The one coming in NC, was curious about all the wild horses. I own Carova Beach in the .com. Apparently they work it out somehow, go and huddle up somewhere.

-----------------------------------------------
Finishing up hot girls that can sing.

Jorja Smith

Alina Baraz - was a fan before I had any idea how she looked like. Had a popular downtempo electronic type album out, then recently a more r&b type album. Very good.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Sorry but only stink I saw was on Monday Night

Jon Gruden Says Skunk Was Loose in Raiders Locker Room: 'Still at Large'

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...s-loose-in-raiders-locker-room-still-at-large

We both started 0-1. Falcons have the Panthers next week, you have the Broncos.

-------------------
This looks wicked if this holds true:

https://www.windy.com/?2018-09-12-15,32.912,-80.848,7

I know it's the bands and such, but just looking at the eye. Seems to go ashore in Wilmington, NC Friday afternoon, but then it heads south, right along to the coast to Charleston, SC, then it goes back inland SC/Georgia. I know in NC, it doesn't take much for some places to flood. So there is going to be some bad flooding on this one. Sit there and dump rain.

•••

Somehow, the pictures I posted earlier got into the site I was at in place of the real Florence pictures.
This is the video.

•••
Okay, the earlier pictures ARE Hurricane FLorence taken be the space station!
Sorry, but I was correct.
Here is the proof....

•••
original injury Aug 10
(incompetent) quick care doctor who did NOT do xrays Aug 13
competent doctor who was flabbergasted the first doc did not do xrays Sept 6 (xrays taken)
xray results Sept 13 - Abnormal appearance of the distal radioulnar joint. [wrist] Additionally, there is a nondisplaced mildly impacted radial head fracture at the level of the elbow.
next stop, orthopedic surgeon and probable mri

electric can opener - working well
opening jars - hold jar with grippy in feet while sitting on floor to open jar with right arm only
typing - still limited, left has pain after a few minutes combo keys are worst like ctrl + c etc
bike riding - out : sad :
elliptical - arm in sling, holding with right arm below display, not the moving handles

escaladora-eliptica-nordictrack-cx-1000-d_nq_np_659676-mlm25967664831_092017-f.jpg

•••
original injury Aug 10
(incompetent) quick care doctor who did NOT do xrays Aug 13
competent doctor who was flabbergasted the first doc did not do xrays Sept 6 (xrays taken)
xray results Sept 13 - Abnormal appearance of the distal radioulnar joint. [wrist] Additionally, there is a nondisplaced mildly impacted radial head fracture at the level of the elbow.
next stop, orthopedic surgeon and probable mri

electric can opener - working well
opening jars - hold jar with grippy in feet while sitting on floor to open jar with right arm only
typing - still limited, left has pain after a few minutes combo keys are worst like ctrl + c etc
bike riding - out : sad :
elliptical - arm in sling, holding with right arm below display, not the moving handles

escaladora-eliptica-nordictrack-cx-1000-d_nq_np_659676-mlm25967664831_092017-f.jpg
That sucks, did you ever say how you actually hurt it?

I'm back on my grind, going to restart creatine supplementation soon.

•••
This is fun to watch...
the attack....hahahhahahaha

•••
Just saw this trending, that flag is coming apart:

Frying Pan Ocean Cam powered by EXPLORE.org

Cat 2, weakened a bit.

"One to watch during #Florence: The camera on the Frying Pan Tower, about 30 miles SE of Cape Fear:"

Last edited:
•••
•••
Can anyone explain "District Of Columbia" simply to me...

" Medical cannabis is currently legal in some form in 30 states while recreational cannabis is legal in nine and the District of Colombia."

Reason going to start a marketing campaign USA based...

@usernamex YIKES! I can't imagine the frustration on a keyboard...I totally hate small cellphones with my big fingers...spend more time correcting typos than

•••
•••
DC, District of Columbia.
Not a state, but a district.
Read all about it HERE

•••
Thanks..easiest read yet....so basically it like the Vatican City...in Italy but separate.
Not wasting my budget there...going to hit Rhode Island heavy...lol

•••
Hey, use the video I posted!
Smoke Two Joints....
hahahahha

Damn, if not moving and going to Colorado, etal?
I would for sure buy a car for sale:
2006 MB...damn good shape....nothing wrong at all...
No major dings or damage...
2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class · C230 Sport Sedan 4D
$2800

•••
•••
•••
Back