Dynadot

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

NameSilo
Watch
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Would you...
Killar - Kishtwar Road

•••
Not to get technical ...

But aren't Roosters and Hens both chickens?

And the line above the wing of # 8 is different than the dots on the other 7. ;)

Peace,
Cy

•••
I do know that if you have cages and cages of Roosters and little to no hens people will look at you funny (raising fighting roosters)

I also know from experience if you just throw feed at the chickens the feed falls on the chickens back and then they peck at each other and will keep pecking at the eventual cuts until you have to take the chicken out of the cage and let it heal.

And when you raise a new crop from eggs you have you watch out for males fighting like in a forum. lol

•••
•••
Got my first dislike today. Feel liberated. :xf.grin:

Last edited:
•••
•••
and then they peck at each other and will keep pecking at the eventual cuts until you have to take the chicken out of the cage and let it heal.

And when you raise a new crop from eggs you have you watch out for males fighting like in a forum. lol
Speaking of "pecking", when I had a coop.....did notice there was no one bug where they "roamed"...

Was wondering if someone ever used chickens to get rid of pests like cockroaches...bring the chickens to a place, keep them there a day or two...come get them (clean up their mess)...

•••
•••
I am doing everything I possibly can to avoid the Royal wedding coverage, not easy.

•••
•••
•••
I am doing everything I possibly can to avoid the Royal wedding coverage, not easy.
Now you kinda know how I feel about any coverage of the US President (prior and during presidency)...

smart_azz_(myway2fortune.info).jpg

The cat/kitten in that meme looks familiar..

•••
Also when I am up that north, I don't bring "playful dogs"..

I believe in that pic, she was around three years old (almost breeding age). which is another worry...a big old male getting the "scent"!

Sad to say, the rainbow run is slowly dying down, have to travel further to get them!

Was hoping of getting a video of them trying to go up the falls..
Smart idea- the dogs. Likely get you into trouble if you are trying to lay low in bear country. Sounds like your on a back-country trek of sorts? Looks/sounds fantastic. Yes the trout going against the current back to their breeding grounds is something else! I have never watched it "live" myself, even though we have plenty of creeks in the area, one in particular where they do so every year.

Remember one year my brother and I were up at my land, very wild area surrounded by thousands of acres of crown, and this one damn bear just would not leave us alone. Ripped into all our food gear one day, next day got his claws stuck in our only gas container we brought for the chainsaw (3 kilometer trek too) and took off with it..had to use our backup machete for cutting through the bush.
And the line above the wing of # 8 is different than the dots on the other 7. ;)

Peace,
Cy
Nice catch.. Number 3 also tip of the tail has an extra fold/feather the others don't..

•••
Smart idea- the dogs. Likely get you into trouble if you are trying to lay low in bear country. Sounds like your on a back-country trek of sorts? Looks/sounds fantastic. Yes the trout going against the current back to their breeding grounds is something else! I have never watched it "live" myself, even though we have plenty of creeks in the area, one in particular where they do so every year.

Remember one year my brother and I were up at my land, very wild area surrounded by thousands of acres of crown, and this one damn bear just would not leave us alone. Ripped into all our food gear one day, next day got his claws stuck in our only gas container we brought for the chainsaw (3 kilometer trek too) and took off with it..had to use our backup machete for cutting through the bush.
Sound have explained better...when I mention "playful dogs" I was referring to the younger ones (one year old and younger) ...most "pups" in any species of animal are playful...so when you mentioned "bear cubs" and their mothers (highly protective/dangerous), bringing a young/inexperienced dog in bear/wild animal country,not a smart idea. ..

The dogs (large breed) that I take with me, I rely on their sense of smell and their "snarling" to warn me of a bear/wolves/etc around! These dogs are trained not to roam around and try to make friend with other animals like a puppy naturally would..

If a bear came across me when I was rainbow fishing.. I quiet the dogs (they will fight it) and throw my fish as far as I could towards the opposite of my escape route..generally a bear more interested in food..

You got lucky with that bear....sometimes they will "stalk" you!
Can imagine what a full size bear looks like with a gas can attached to it paw...especially the orange/red plastic ones..lol

I seen what a bear claw can do to a thick log wall when they smell food inside (old bacon grease).

Not where I fish but..

•••
•••
Today I did something I have not done in freaking ages and ages and ages...for I do not frequent such a place.

But on the way back from Kansas City, we stopped in at at McDonald's as the women wanted to...

I freaking ordered a BIG MAC@ hahahhahahhahahahahha

Now I know that I will never again do such a thing!

•••
Yes, I am always proud when a member gets a dislike.
Means that one person at least was pissed at your post!
Something I try to do other...find that one person!

•••
•••
Justify!!!!!
Rd.2 of the Triple Crown.
Mike Smith.... :)

Peace,
Cy

•••
•••

I watched some of it because I was up and it was streaming. It was surprisingly un-stodgy.

Meghan’s Beagle Gus hitching a ride to Windsor with Queen E.
DdlTvzmWsAAzkmf.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back