IT.COM

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Easy peasy way to view pictures, hover your mouse over the picture, right click and select view in new tab.
right click and hit save image as...
See, there is a work around.
OK, on my Windows XP (yes I still have it and love it) I select Open image in New Tab and now I can visualize it in it's true size and then save or not... Thanks Dawg (y)

•••
You are welcome.
XP????
hahahahhahaha

•••
•••
•••
•••
Ugh. Last week sucked. Pretty sure I caught @GILSAN 's flu. Knew we shouldn't have shared quotes.

Couple things I learned while being off sick:

1) Despite medicinal promises, being sick off work is just as bad as being sick of working. Winning for losing was right after all.
2) Canada should never have been colonized. Who in their right mind would want to settle somewhere where it's either always snowing, windy or raining?
3) Trying to download the entire Bitcoin blockchain on to a crappy USB 2.0 5400 external drive that was on sale for $69 is a pipe dream.
4) Being anti-social is actually a morale booster. As long as you're the only person on the team.

Love,

HotKey

•••
Being anti-social is actually a morale booster. As long as you're the only person on the team.

But if you have multiple personality disorder it could be fun conversing with all your alternate team members. But seriously, One can accomplish much more working alone with no distractions, no interruptions, no questions, no politics, no employees, no debts caused by others. I could never go back to work for anyone else nor create another company with employees. My hats off to those who are team players, but I don’t share in the opinion that being part of a group is always more productive than doing it all yourself or hiring outside contractors to do things you don’t want to do or have not developed the skills to do. Personal responsibility allows one to succeed or fail, and nobody else can be blamed. It’s great to be able to wake up to freedom and seeing your finished product. My 2cents for Sunday morning coffee.

Smile. The world needs more smiling these days too.

•••
Ugh. Last week sucked. Pretty sure I caught @GILSAN 's flu. Knew we shouldn't have shared quotes.

Couple things I learned while being off sick:

1) Despite medicinal promises, being sick off work is just as bad as being sick of working. Winning for losing was right after all.
2) Canada should never have been colonized. Who in their right mind would want to settle somewhere where it's either always snowing, windy or raining?
3) Trying to download the entire Bitcoin blockchain on to a crappy USB 2.0 5400 external drive that was on sale for $69 is a pipe dream.
4) Being anti-social is actually a morale booster. As long as you're the only person on the team.

Love,

HotKey
LOL... Carefull, because my flu isn't totally over yet. I call it a Liberal flu, because it keeps "Resisting" my fight to kick it out...

•••
Aunt passed and cremated. Memorial Sunday, Celebration of Life, aka Elvis impersonators everywhere. I'm told the nurse will be flying in, at least 2 Elvis impersonators will be performing. Elvis fan club people flying in. Should be interesti
ng, Elvis everywhere.
The King had a great voice for spirtual songs.

I think I will register a .today domain and ask for an appraisal too. This is entertaining. He ends it with β€œhave a nice life”. Lol.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/drugaddiction-today.1066119/

Been noticing, some people have a gift for getting attention..make sense, busine$$ wise...get your name out there and keep it out there!

•••
Do you have a wife to take care of you when you have the flu?
Like I do?

•••
•••
Do you have a wife to take care of you when you have the flu?
Like I do?
Yes I do. Problem is the's got it too. Tomorrow I'm gonna take her to a doctor, 'cause she's a little worried about so much coughing.

•••
My condolences, but it sounds like that will be one helluva sendoff!

Thanks, it was pretty good.

Apparently, all you need to have to be an Elvis impersonator is black hair styled up and some serious sideburns. Other than that, didn't really look like him. Had maybe 6 of the impersonators there. Had a couple of late stage Elvis, kinda chubby. Preacher that flew in, was an Elvis singer as well, had Elvis tie. 3 of them sang. I get kind of nervous for people when they get up and sing in public, wondering if they will be any good. They were all good, the first one actually sounded like him, I was impressed. Elvis' nurse flew in and got up and spoke, good friends with my aunt. Has a walker, needs help, but her mind is 100%. Had the place rolling, lil naughty. Preacher went on a little too long, seemed like he was trying to recruit a bit. Has me Googling 2000 prophecies. Said the first 1500 are 100% true and 1501 is supposed to be The Rapture.

Slam dunk contest sucked. All star game at 8pm.

Been noticing, some people have a gift for getting attention..make sense, busine$$ wise...get your name out there and keep it out there!

A gift for getting away with basic forum marketing (spamming). Start an appraisal thread and put in names, he doesn't actually care about the appraisal. Then start a discussion thread on the names. Then sometimes put those names in some bigger discussion. The other day had the same names in 4 different threads.

3 different threads today, same names
https://www.namepros.com/threads/appraisal-for-ntlds-sexaddiction-today-and.1065991/#post-6578080

https://www.namepros.com/threads/today-as-an-extension-and-cheap-psychology.1062726/#post-6578116

https://www.namepros.com/threads/drugaddiction-today.1066119/

@Eric Lyon - why do you let this guy spam this forum to death?

As far as Jen, can't believe I'm discussing this, but she didn't want kids. Brad wanted kids. He now has a gang of kids. Plus, how do you say no to Tomb Raider?

Come and get it Brad

undefined

Last edited:
•••
One of my favorite Angelina Jolie Movies..... GIA
Angelina_Jolie_Gia_(myway2fortune.info).jpg

Tragic story...

•••
Last edited:
•••
Yes (my opinion) She (Angelina Jolie) has "sex appeal" almost at Marilyn Monroe level

•••
I been trying to figure it out for a while. Now I think I get it. This thread started with Danica and is suppose to end with Danica

Danica done: Patrick wrecks in final race of NASCAR career

Pretty Predictable more time for rich footbol boyfriend

•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
A gift for getting away with basic forum marketing (spamming). Start an appraisal thread and put in names, he doesn't actually care about the appraisal. Then start a discussion thread on the names. Then sometimes put those names in some bigger discussion. The other day had the same names in 4 different threads.

He appears to highly argumentative and all knowing of everything. There was a thread a couple weeks ago where Baloney got off tangent and declared he was putting me on his ignore button (I think thats a first for me, haha) and mentioned @Kate and some derogatory B.S. about her and .Com names. I’m too lazy to look up the thread. The posts were erased by mods which is for the better.

He gets off on being confrontational, as a joke I was just now thinking you might invite him to the political thread and that could certainly be really a fireworks show. Lol. Just joking though.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
LOL... Carefull, because my flu isn't totally over yet. I call it a Liberal flu, because it keeps "Resisting" my fight to kick it out...
LOL--I would love to expand on this with you..but TBH as of late my radio has been re-tuned to the 820 comedy station. It was a hard decision, had to to do it for my own sanity. The thing I like about comedians is the raw, personal truth with no hidden motives.

When the airwaves clear up a bit more from all the pollution, I may go back to my AM640 talk radio.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back