Dynadot

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
A great country in Western hemisphere, At 3000 ft elevation, never gets colder than 60 either. No animals except rats, but plenty of street snakes and street urchins though.
Kenny say Arkansas, but you say a country. Is it an island country?
man-scratching-head.png

•••
•••
That commercial is hilarious, thanks! Nice eye candy, too.

They really are good, also a great dose of nostalgia since I first discovered them in h.s. My school had a snack bar run by the student union and it was the go-to place! Even sold horrible things like soda, if I remember correctly.

It was along the way to Mr. T's mechanical drawing class. Memories.

Last edited:
•••
That commercial is hilarious, thanks! Nice eye candy, too.

They really are good, also a great dose of nostalgia since I first discovered them in h.s. My school had a snack bar run by the student union and it was the go-to place! Even sold horrible things like soda, if I remember correctly.

It was along the way to Mr. T's mechanical drawing class. Memories.
Thought I recognized the brand but the word in the image..kinda "tripped" me out..

speaking of "tripped out"
via @Grilled profile posting
giphy.gif

giphy.webp

Here one for you
giphy.gif

Hopefully those iamges don't induce any flashbacks... lol

•••
Because the lunatics run the asylum, I doubt he could close it if he wanted to.
(This is not a dare)

Peace,
Cy

I tried a while back. I cannot delete it. I cannot rename it. I can barely keep up with it.

Was Kenny available?

For Cy...anything is possible...even the Rams could get decent.

Jeff only has 280 likes/Thanks because he hung up the posting shoes long before the switch to the new L/T system.

If someone looks at and odd dot tv thread from 2008 and thanks it is why he has 280
If he had -1 for each dislike or report he would be negative. That guy was a pita.

What I'm currently doing with my domains...

Happy Thanksgiving All

I'm still confused by Johname's post that his High School Teacher (last year) was hotter. That makes him 19? And he joined this forum when he was 9?

•••
Last edited:
•••
At home
Where I will be for quite some time.
I would not wish what I had done and went through on my worst enemy if I had one.
from wednesday night prior to the operation to monday morning////NOT ONE FREAKING DROP OF LIQUID OR FOOD!
Monday morning, I finally got to drink and that first cup of iced water was the damn best thing I had ever drank, slowly.
Liquid diet for lunch, so that first bite of jello was freaking awesome.

•••
•••
At home
I would not wish what I had done and went through on my worst enemy if I had one.
from wednesday night prior to the operation to monday morning////NOT ONE FREAKING DROP OF LIQUID OR FOOD!
Monday morning, I finally got to drink and that first cup of iced water was the damn best thing I had ever drank, slowly.
Glad to hear you are home, safe and sound, ID.
I knew Texas Tough wins every time.

Peace,
Cy

•••
At home

Glad you're home and finally alowed to eat and drink a little! Rest up & feel better.

(Do they make bacon flavored Jello?)

•••
Happy Thanksgiving to all of us in the Colonies! :xf.grin:

•••
•••
At home
Good to see you here again. Now everyone, except for me, can have a Happy Thanksgiving knowing that Dawg is well and back on a drinking iced water binge...

966e3e8c9836252b09c5a185bb2c905a.gif

A speedy recovery to you, mate

•••
1. no freaking vegan diet or some such will be allowed in my life.
2. Canadian Country in Okla, whence I worked...few block from the namesake, the North Canadian River...not taken from Canada...so put your northern fantasies to rest.
3. will know more end of month when I go back to my surgeon, but he told wife I did bite the bullet and came out okay, Otherwise he told her I would have 6 months only. Something to do with the stomach mass and the type of mass it was.
4. cut hole in stomach to remove mass, thus I had a tube from nose to stomach to keep it pumped out. worse freaking place to have a tube! another tube in side to stomach area to drain out fluid (looked like grape juice really). When doctor pulled that tube monday afternoon, it was damn long! Took the quick and easy way out to have that incision stitched up, just do it and get it over with. again, interesting to see him stitch me up and nope, no pain.
5. no pain at any point I was in the hospital. Surprised all doctors and nurses. Documented that not one did i push the pain button.
6. best time? having a nice looking nurse give me a full body shower. and dry me off.
7. worse time? iv backed up on me one night....arm on fire, puffed up big time. still having after effects of that one.

•••
6. best time? having a nice looking nurse give me a full body shower. and dry me off.
LOL :ROFL: Sounds like you're recovering faster than expected...

•••
Good to see you here again. Now everyone, except for me, can have a Happy Thanksgiving knowing that Dawg is well and back on a drinking iced water binge...
Canada's Thanksgiving already happened this year..

1. no freaking vegan diet or some such will be allowed in my life.
2. Canadian Country in Okla, whence I worked...few block from the namesake, the North Canadian River...not taken from Canada...so put your northern fantasies to rest.
3. will know more end of month when I go back to my surgeon, but he told wife I did bite the bullet and came out okay, Otherwise he told her I would have 6 months only. Something to do with the stomach mass and the type of mass it was.
4. cut hole in stomach to remove mass, thus I had a tube from nose to stomach to keep it pumped out. worse freaking place to have a tube! another tube in side to stomach area to drain out fluid (looked like grape juice really). When doctor pulled that tube monday afternoon, it was damn long! Took the quick and easy way out to have that incision stitched up, just do it and get it over with. again, interesting to see him stitch me up and nope, no pain.
5. no pain at any point I was in the hospital. Surprised all doctors and nurses. Documented that not one did i push the pain button.
7. worse time? iv backed up on me one night....arm on fire, puffed up big time. still having after effects of that one.
lol...#2 no Canadian fantasies... (the following links are for any lurker who want to know what about Canadian as either a adjective or noun)
https://www.canada.ca/en/canadian-heritage/services/origin-name-canada.html
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/canadian?s=t

Hoping #6 is a better memory than #7

Great to see you back!

•••
At home
Welcome Back !

•••
•••
My old stomping grounds are gone for good now - http://www.abestweb.com It's been shut down for awhile, now it's gone, just forwards to some other site. All that content. I literally had the most posts there. They had some domain auction with Namepros years ago, I think in chat.

Happy Thanksgiving. Off to some relatives in about an hour.

Falcons better bring out the D
First game I've watched all the way through all year.
Was rooting for you, JB.
I guess I'm back to being a sucker Rams fan after all these years without a team. :(

Missed this post. Yeah, pulled it out. Their kicker missed. Looks like we're in the Wild Card hunt.

Need to start a football pool here next season, Pickem just for fun or something. Since it's not happening anymore at the other forum.

Rams looking good, got a future.

Looking like an Eagles vs. Patriots or Steelers SB

Last edited:
•••
Of course, the entire thing has messed with my sleeping schedule.
Sleep when I feel like it, up when I feel like it, regardless of hour.
At some point, must stop this.

•••
•••
Happy T-Day one and all.

Peace,
Cy

•••
•••
Just wanted to wish everyone that is celebrating the holiday!
A HAPPY THANKSGIVING

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back