Dynadot

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
cheater snipe @iowadawg style

back after drop

Text reads - Not Everything Is Flat In Iowa

OO4Ia4Q.jpg

Last edited:
•••
You spill s0da on your keyboard?

77739_19db7070faabf7c3db6566665c515fb5.png

cheater snipe LOL
77758_3c90675e9854a2b70f82de16d7964e0a.gif

Last edited:
•••
Human race is doomed if we do not colonise the Moon and Mars, says Stephen Hawking

"The human race must start leaving Earth within 30 years to avoid being wiped out by over-population and climate change, Professor Stephen Hawking has warned."

"I am convinced that humans need to leave earth. The Earth is becoming too small for us, our physical resources are being drained at an alarming rate."

"We have given our planet the disastrous gift of climate change, rising temperatures, the reducing of polar ice caps , deforestation and decimation of animal species.

"When we have reached similar crisis in or history there has usually been somewhere else to colonise. Columbus did it in 1492 when he discovered the new world. But now there is no new world. No Eutopia around the corner. We are running out of space and the only places to go to are other worlds."

brain-transplant.jpg

BUT what about all the billions of people that disagree?

So many people "CAN'T BE WRONG".

•••
WELL F$$$ING DONE HUMANITY, YOU ARE SO F$$$ING SMART AND SUPERIOR. IT'S NO WONDER YOU CONSIDER THOSE NOTHING BEINGS (AKA AS 'ANIMALS' AND 'FOOD') SO INFERIOR THAT YOU CAN JUST IGNORE THEM AND STUFF YOUR GUT, WHILST LETTING DEMENTED PSYCHOPATHIC BRAIN DAMAGED HUMANS FREE TO DO YOUR TORTURING, ABUSING, MURDERING DUTIES. THE MOST EVIL BEINGS IN THE ENTIRE F$$$ING UNIVERSE - NO WHERE ELSE IN THE UNIVERSE HAS SUCH EVIL ABUSE, TORTURE, COMPLETE DISGUSTING LACK OF COMPASSION FOR *LIFE* (AS THERE IS NO PROOF AND YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY GET ANY WORSE ACTIONS!!!). CARRY ON...

•••
•••
•••
Buffalo Bill and Sitting Bull...
19225669_1366705320076942_5988851635090575291_n.jpg

•••
Last edited:
•••
An old man was sitting on a bench at the mall.

A young man walked up to the bench and sat down.

He had spiked hair in all different colors: green, red, orange, blue, yellow.

The old man just stared.

The young man said sarcastically, "What's the matter old timer, never done anything wild in your life?"

Without batting an eye, the old man replied,

"Got drunk once and had sex with a parrot. I was just wondering if you were my son."

•••
something is wonky with my keyboard - my return key is malfunctioing and causing things to submit while posting . . .
Maybe it's because of your Chard eating cat?
19275167_1524293177647640_2898370320037724680_n.jpg

•••
Last edited:
•••
This video has Briguy written all over it
77655_273aeed2ad39079f3417a0f914f59e5e.png

Myself, I clicked it because I knew the tank going into the ocean would be photoshop click bait. But still wanted to test it. Youtube all about the thumbnail construction now. Turned out to be quality mega fails video

Someone's getting fired for that one.

•••
•••
•••
The results of ignorance:
Burning-Globe-Earth-West-Hemisphere-Shutterstock-800x430.jpg
Looks like it should be the new firefox logo. lol ok done posting caught up for now.

•••
Maybe it's because of your Chard eating cat?

My cat denies any involvement in the incident

Now am too tired to post anything wittier than that
LPOD

control-freak-cat.jpg

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Rumor has it that @iowadawg doesn't want us to know that he is investing heavily into Canadian stocks. especially airlines and cannabis! He understands the value of buying Canadian when the US dollar is strong!

"FEMA Is Preparing for a Solar Superstorm That Would Take Down the Grid

The looming threat of extreme space weather has FEMA preparing for the perfect solar storm, and an unimaginable power grid disaster, FOIA documents reveal."

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/...olar-superstorm-that-would-take-down-the-grid

Note the iowadawg rumour/rumor is being started by me here...

•••
My cat denies any involvement in the incident

Now am too tired to post anything wittier than that
LPOD

control-freak-cat.jpg
Time to take control of the cat. Might register non dot coms on yah.

•••
•••
Rumor has it that @iowadawg doesn't want us to know that he is investing heavily into Canadian stocks. especially airlines and cannabis! He understands the value of buying Canadian when the US dollar is strong!

"FEMA Is Preparing for a Solar Superstorm That Would Take Down the Grid

The looming threat of extreme space weather has FEMA preparing for the perfect solar storm, and an unimaginable power grid disaster, FOIA documents reveal."

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/...olar-superstorm-that-would-take-down-the-grid

Note the iowadawg rumour/rumor is being started by me here...
Might as well be you a rumor has to start somewhere. lol

•••
Might as well be you a rumor has to start somewhere. lol
I can be more nefarious and or underhanded by starting the rumor/rumour on one of my blogs, which would hit Twitter/Google+/ etc once posted..and a few other "dark gray/light black hat" things (negative SEO) ..lol

Just my thoughts here..there a current Sedo listing thread here where the listing gets a whole lot of views but hardly any
bids...know a few sites that are "AdSense friendly, referrer hidden that use auto surf for tons of traffic..again just my thoughts.

Hope everyone enjoying the first day of summer..

Last edited:
•••
•••
this keyboard issue is happening again . . .

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back